fandandy

Name Someone that you Genuinely Hate.

Hate is a strong word. I’ll pop a cork when Diik Cheney kicks it though.

• Sad 1

Hate is such a soft word when it comes to my feelings about this creature. I wish beans, disease, and all that is evil to engulf her existence in any and all realms. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't hate anyone.  Most of the people I dislike, I don't feel I really know them well enough to say I could hate them.

28 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Can I be generic?  White liberals.

Yes, but let's broaden the spectrum

Of all the politicos Rahm Emanuel strikes me as just about the bottom of the barrel. Should be hated by all.  A thoroughly despicable human being, he knows it and doesn't care. 

• Thanks 1

Impossible to hate anyone I don't know or never met. 

I hated my mother, she's been dead since 2001. Fock her (I am sure most of you did)

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

I hated my mother, she's been dead since 2001. Fock her (I am sure most of you did)

That's why the GC is so tight knit. We're all Eskimo brothers! 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

That's why the GC is so tight knit. We're all Eskimo brothers! 

Except Ed???? :unsure:

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Hate is such a soft word when it comes to my feelings about this creature. I wish beans, disease, and all that is evil to engulf her existence in any and all realms. 

God damn! 

Maybe a warning next time. :mad:

12 minutes ago, Kopy said:

God damn! 

Maybe a warning next time. :mad:

Sorry, man. I am well aware that her mug will peel paint and I dropped the ball. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't hate anyone.  Most of the people I dislike, I don't feel I really know them well enough to say I could hate them.

21 minutes ago, edjr said:

Yeah, this is where I'm at.  I don't dislike anyone I actually know to the extent that I would hate them.  And I couldn't possibly muster that level of emotion for somebody I don't actually know.

• Like 1

So many. If I was absolved by the legal system and the afterlife, I would kill a great many people. Some of them would surprise many of you. Most of them are liberal scum, but not all.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So many. If I was absolved by the legal system and the afterlife, I would kill a great many people. Some of them would surprise many of you. Most of them are liberal scum, but not all.  

That should be the thread title. Who is on your list if you could get away with it scotch free

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Every last one of you! Because that is not funny.

The answer is NAGGERS.  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Just now, DonS said:

The answer is NAGGERS.  :dunno:

Yeah, what'd she think it was?  :dunno:

1 hour ago, peenie said:

its from a South Park episode Pennie

Yea I don’t hate anyone but I strongly dislike some people. My ex and her man are two. This one guy in tech school who would always try to cackblock me with this one girl. Girl was married and he was focking her, I was (didn’t know she was married at the time), and other guys were as well. But he was obsessed with her. Actually came banging on my door demanding she leave and go with him to his room. Took all I had no to beat the Sh1t out of him cause we were in tech school and it would’ve gotten me in serious trouble. But she kept coming back to me. They ended up getting married after she divorced her husband. The guy was such a sniveling worm that he tried becoming buddy buddy with the girls husband and promising him he was keeping all the guys away :lol: 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, fandandy said:

I focking absolutely hate Stan Van Gundy.

I liked Stan Van when he was head coach of the Magic.?.  He seems to hate white people, but I always assumed that was just catering to his audience. What's your beef?

Some of the people here are starting to genuinely turn into people I’d rather have banned so I don’t have to see or hear their nonsense every day. It’s the same thing every day. Always trying to start a fight and talk Sh1t. Yet these same ppl refuse to show you what they look like or what their wives look like for fear of them being made fun of cause their tough guy act would immediately go down the drain 

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I liked Stan Van when he was head coach of the Magic.?.  He seems to hate white people, but I always assumed that was just catering to his audience. What's your beef?

Being so political, especially during post-game press conferences.  STFU.  Talk about basketball you fat fock.  More than that though, he single-handedly destroyed our team.  He was coach and GM and he absolutely sucked at GM.  Two players still in the playoffs could be Pistons but SVG drafted Luke Kennard over Donovan Mitchell and Stanley Johnson over Devin Booker.  I understand the draft isn't a science but these are two players that local sportswriters wanted us to draft.  Then to top it all off, to trade for Blake Griffin as if we were one player away, which we weren't.  He is a fat focking idiot and I hate him.  I am so glad he is gone.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

That was funny not just because the guy guessed N but how Pat Sajak said “No N” so casually. Of course, I’m sure none of those things happened or perhaps just edited together. 

I think it's fake but I laugh every time I watch it.  The guy is so nervous, Ummm, N???

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Yea I don’t hate anyone but I strongly dislike some people. My ex and her man are two. This one guy in tech school who would always try to cackblock me with this one girl. Girl was married and he was focking her, I was (didn’t know she was married at the time), and other guys were as well. But he was obsessed with her. Actually came banging on my door demanding she leave and go with him to his room. Took all I had no to beat the Sh1t out of him cause we were in tech school and it would’ve gotten me in serious trouble. But she kept coming back to me. They ended up getting married after she divorced her husband. The guy was such a sniveling worm that he tried becoming buddy buddy with the girls husband and promising him he was keeping all the guys away :lol: 

Unbelievable! 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Unbelievable! 

Unlike u I have proof of things I’ve claim I’ve did

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Unlike u I have proof of things I’ve claim I’ve did

That guy with the slut. He was unbelievable, not you. Lol. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Slut ? Are you talking about the guy married to Gloria ?

George Soros 

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Slut ? Are you talking about the guy married to Gloria ?

No, the guy who was c-blocking Digby during training, coming to his room. That must have been some really rough training. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, the guy who was c-blocking Digby during training coming to his room. That must have been some really rough training. 

Sounds like it. C-blocking should be considered a hate crime.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh ok. Trust me, that Sh1t pissed me off and I really considered just taking the art-15 for slugging him. Especially when he was banging on my door begging/demanding she get out of there :doh: 

As others have said, hate is a strong word...  I dislike a couple of people, but I don't hate anyone...

• Like 1