Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Singer Macy Gray argues US needs a 'new flag' to replace 'tattered, dated, divisive' Old Glory

Who?? :lol:

The American flag is "tattered, dated, divisive, and incorrect" and needs to be updated, singer Macy Gray argued this week in an op-ed written for Juneteenth

"It no longer represents ALL of us," Gray wrote. "It’s not fair to be forced to honor it. It’s time for a new flag."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/singer-macy-gray-argues-us-needs-a-new-flag-to-replace-tattered-dated-divisive-old-glory

• Sad 2

of course we knew this was coming.  just like we know the term "equity" is just another term for totalitarian communism.  they are going to take away everyones possessions and make everyone slaves.  russia will probably be the safe haven in this scenario.  better get a passport.

id like to know how joe bryant feels about the us flag today...

ok, i think we all know he despises the flag too.  i just want to hear him say it.  i want that freak to have the balls to put it in his little newsletter.  

16 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

of course we knew this was coming.  just like we know the term "equity" is just another term for totalitarian communism.  they are going to take away everyones possessions and make everyone slaves.  russia will probably be the safe haven in this scenario.  better get a passport.

Ding, ding, ding...this is exactly what CRT is.  It's the idea that all of our systems are built on racism to the degree that nothing can be fixed.  It must all be burned to the ground and replaced.  

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

id like to know how joe bryant feels about the us flag today...

ok, i think we all know he despises the flag too.  i just want to hear him say it.  i want that freak to have the balls to put it in his little newsletter.  

No chance would he say it out loud or in writing. But, if you posted a story like this over there he would have no issue banning you if you spoke against that crazy lady.

It's what happened with me when I wrote criticism of aoc and her green new deal crap. InstaPermBanned.

• Sad 1

JESUS F0CKING CHRIST!

Suck a d!ck you miserable excuse for a human being.

She deserves someone dressed like Uncle Sam to beat the living f0ck out of her and p!ss down her throat!  🇺🇸

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No chance would he say it out loud or in writing. But, if you posted a story like this over there he would have no issue banning you if you spoke against that crazy lady.

It's what happened with me when I wrote criticism of aoc and her green new deal crap. InstaPermBanned.

see i dunno the depth of his depravity.  if pressed, joe just might say he hates the flag.

11 minutes ago, Kopy said:

JESUS F0CKING CHRIST!

Suck a d!ck you miserable excuse for a human being.

She deserves someone dressed like Uncle Sam to beat the living f0ck out of her and p!ss down her throat!  🇺🇸

Maybe by George Washington.

• Sad 1

I will not sacrifice the Enterprise. We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And *I* will make them pay for what they've done!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, frank said:

I will not sacrifice the Enterprise. We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And *I* will make them pay for what they've done!

Awesome reference. :pointstosky:

• Sad 1

Macy Gray is one of the liberals emperor's New clothes icons what I mean by that is every once in a while, liberal elitist decide that something's cool even if it sucks. And then everybody else has to follow along because, it's cool, and you're an awful person if you don't.  Macy Gray was the emperor's new clothes 22 years ago.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Macy Gray is one of the liberals emperor's New clothes icons what I mean by that is every once in a while, liberal elitist decide that something's cool even if it sucks. And then everybody else has to follow along because, it's cool, and you're an awful person if you don't.  Macy Gray was the emperor's new clothes 22 years ago.

Support of anything DNC is support of this

sucks you’re part of that team 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Support of anything DNC is support of this

sucks you’re part of that team 

Weirdo

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

too late guys.  Macy Gray has declared it, and so it shall be.

Your side. 

"It no longer represents ALL of us," Gray wrote. "It’s not fair to be forced to honor it. It’s time for a new flag."

so she thinks her new flag will represent more than the current flag does? I highly doubt that. 

Anyone else have to Google this chick? 

She can go F'k herself. 

CRT right here...the color of our skin is THE most important identifying factor that we have. 

She suggested the stripes could be off-white and the stars the "colors of ALL of us — your skin tone and mine."

Our flag and Constitution are perfect enough to transcend any ugly history  that we have endured as a country.  We've come so far to find commonalities despite skin color, and the left wants to drag us back into it.

Well to be fair, most countries do design their flags to match the skin colors of the people who live there and they have washed up entertainers decide when it is time for a change. 

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

CRT right here...the color of our skin is THE most important identifying factor that we have. 

She suggested the stripes could be off-white and the stars the "colors of ALL of us — your skin tone and mine."

Our flag and Constitution are perfect enough to transcend any ugly history  that we have endured as a country.  We've come so far to find commonalities despite skin color, and the left wants to drag us back into it.

We should just become a part of the central african republic and take on their flag. We should definitely become more like african countries overall. 

I would normally just brush this off as some ignorant weirdo and bash the OP for projecting this nonsense.  However it is 2021 in America and this thought process is not some isolated occurrence.  This is more prevalent than one would think.  Shiot is out of control.  

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I would normally just brush this off as some ignorant weirdo and bash the OP for projecting this nonsense.  However it is 2021 in America and this thought process is not some isolated occurrence.  This is more prevalent than one would think.  Shiot is out of control.  

Yup. And we still have men in this country not rejecting this garbage on sight. The slope has slipped dummies. 

In 2-5 years liberals and democrats will call for a new flag. 

Bet!

No, they will use the Hammer and Sickle.  Here is Jen Psaki wearing a pink commie hat with the hammer and sickle alongside then secretary-of-state John Kerry.

Preamble to the Constitution:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

No person, no city, no state, no country is perfect.  However this county strives to be that more so than most others and its why droves of immigrants risk their lives to come here.  Americans have died on many a battle field for that more perfect Union.  So Macy Gray and all of her ilk can kindly go fock themselves. 
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Can we get rid of all the rainbow flags, especially this new cat puke one? 

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Preamble to the Constitution:

No person, no city, no state, no country is perfect.  However this county strives to be that more so than most others and its why droves of immigrants risk their lives to come here.  Americans have died on many a battle field for that more perfect Union.  So Macy Gray and all of her ilk can kindly go fock themselves. 

Especially the men that gave their lives to end slavery in the civil war. RIP and thank you. 

10 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

No, they will use the Hammer and Sickle.  Here is Jen Psaki wearing a pink commie hat with the hammer and sickle alongside then secretary-of-state John Kerry.

I never realized Jen Psucky was so short.

"It no longer represents ALL of us," Gray wrote. "It’s not fair to be forced to honor it. It’s time for a new flag." When she says all of us she means black people. I have never in all my life heard any white person complain about the flag. Ever. 

Just now, kilroy69 said:

"It no longer represents ALL of us," Gray wrote. "It’s not fair to be forced to honor it. It’s time for a new flag." When she says all of us she means black people. I have never in all my life heard any white person complain about the flag. Ever. 

That just means the friendship cirle that you hang around with doesn't include that sort of white people. I hate to report that there's a huge number of them out there.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That just means the friendship cirle that you hang around with doesn't include that sort of white people. I hate to report that there's a huge number of them out there.

They can fock off just like macy grey. 

Why is it that a single black person says something and that person’s words represent the feelings of all black people and liberals. I love the flag. I own a real flag and a flag pin and I even have a flag on 2 t-shirts. One shirt has the American flag on the front and the Japanese flag on the back. Stop generalizing please. 

• Like 1