Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Liberal news anchor says its okay to steal if its for stuff you need.

Again...liberals are piles of sh1t.  Someone will find a way to back this guy up "Well...gee ya know.... blah blah blah....in all fairness...."

This news anchor should be beaten with a bat.  Or just taken out behind barn.  Folks that support and encourage stealing don't deserve to be alive. 

I'd actually love to see him whipped to death with a 3ft garden hose on national TV.  Might make a few liberals think twice.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-anchor-excuses-walgreens-shoplifter-viral-video-need

Anyone who says these things should have a sign placed in their front yard stating, “If you steel from this house, I will not press charges.” Might change their tune after their shiit is stolen.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Anyone who says these things should have a sign placed in their front yard stating, “If you steel from this house, I will not press charges.” Might change their tune after their shiit is stolen.

Sounds like the "In this house... " virtue signalling yard flag makers need to add another line. 

Dude is just trying to be woke and accepted by his co-workers of color. Cut from the same cloth as AOC

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Cool b!tch. What's your address?

Is it cool to steal some poosay if I haven't had any an a while too?

Just trying to learn the new rules here. 

What do they do in chiner when they catch people stocking up on goods for free?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

You can get up to ten years for shoplifting, and life for other thefts. Those dipsh*t shoplifters from the UCLA basketball team  could have gotten that, and I thought fock, let them, but President Trump went to bat for them. 

Drug dealers are exectued in China whereas addicts are sent to a low security prison with, rehab, detox, councilling and vocational job training. China doesn't fock around. They follow traditional Confuscian values and they've been culling the degenerate sh*tbags from their gene pool for 5000 years.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Volty addressed that. And this would be the easiest place on earth to steal from. I often see kiosks and shops in the mall completely unattended. 

Thing is, you're almost always on camera in China. 

As for the OP, even if you don't need it, you can still take it anway nd set up a tarp on the sidewalk outside the store and sell it for a discount to get cash liquidity out of it, as well as save your customer some cash, so win/win.

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

You can get up to ten years for shoplifting, and life for other thefts. Those dipsh*t shoplifters from the UCLA basketball team  could have gotten that, and I thought fock, let them, but President Trump went to bat for them. 

Drug dealers are exectued in China whereas addicts are sent to a low security prison with, rehab, detox, councilling and vocational job training. China doesn't fock around. They follow traditional Confuscian values and they've been culling the degenerate sh*tbags from their gene pool for 5000 years.

was Confucius pro execution?

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

was Confucius pro execution?

I ddidn't know as I'm only vaguely aware of the jist of things in that social structure. Familial piety is a big factor. Honor and saving face and such.... anyway, great question and I looked it up.

--

Confucius did not oppose capital punishment absolutely, but did take the view that in a well-ordered society based on moral persuasion, capital punishment would become unnecessary. During China's early dynasties, capital punishment and amputation were predominant among the five punishments.

• Like 1

I enjoy stealing
It's just as simple as that
Well, it's just a simple fact
When I want something,
I don't want to pay for it
I walk right through the door
Walk right through the door
Hey all right!
If I get by, it's mine
Mine all mine!

• Like 1