Sign in to follow this  
Crestwood 2

Fock Chicago

Have been here about a year now. Even the nice neighborhoods are turning to shiot. Some random nagger punched me right in the focking nose after I was leaving Tavern and Rush Monday night with my wife.  Some homeless, drugged up coon probably. Of course, the cops do nothing. After walking home, gushing blood, and drunk…. I grab a hammer and go looking for this porch monkey 😂

Of course I don’t find him and glad I didn’t bc I would’ve beaten him to death. Fock this place and Fock Beetlejuice

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Mungwater said:

After speaking like that, I feel like punch you in the nose

Anytime you’re in town, let me know. Maybe next time, this ahole will encounter your mom. Let’s see you how you feel then you little turd. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Anytime you’re in town, let me know. Maybe next time, this ahole will encounter your mom. Let’s see you how you feel then you little turd. 

I’m from Chicago

2 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Some guys are all righteous when they are tucked away in their safe little world.  No idea what a random act of violence looks like.  If they did they would understand people getting pissed enough that they don’t give a Fock about words. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Some guys are all righteous when they are tucked away in their safe little world.  No idea what a random act of violence looks like.  If they did they would understand people getting pissed enough that they don’t give a Fock about words. 

Seriously. I have no regrets about the words I  used. I was walking out of a nice restaurant after having dinner with my wife, minding my own business. 
He was a crazy black guy ,high on some shiot or mentally ill, either way, I don’t care. I seriously was looking to crack him in the back of the head with the hammer. Im not a tough guy, just drunk and pissed. Seriously, would’ve murdered him. Thank God for myself and him, he went back to his shelter or crack den

1 minute ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Seriously. I have no regrets about the words I  used. I was walking out of a nice restaurant after having dinner with my wife, minding my own business. 
He was a crazy black guy ,high on some shiot or mentally ill, either way, I don’t care. I seriously was looking to crack him in the back of the head with the hammer. Im not a tough guy, just drunk and pissed. Seriously, would’ve murdered him. Thank God for myself and him, he went back to his shelter or crack den

And you have some more worried about the words than the violence. WTF is going on? Get off your high horses. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And you have some more worried about the words than the violence. WTF is going on? Get off your high horses. 

How dare you call the criminal a bad word!!!
Im guessing Mungwater is a little darker than me or is a hardcore newbiest.

Its a shame, this town used to be my favorite. Then I moved here and it turned to shiot…. Maybe it’s me 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Any reason why you didn't punch him back when it happened?

Because, I was dazed and couldn’t see for a few minutes. When you’re randomly punched really hard in the face when you’re not expecting it, immediately fighting back isn’t always your first reaction. But I’m not as tough as you also. 

• Like 1

Just now, Crestwood 2 said:

Because, I was dazed and couldn’t see for a few minutes. When you’re randomly punched really hard in the face when you’re not expecting it, immediately fighting back isn’t always your first reaction. But I’m not as tough as you also. 

I understand.  Just trying to envision the scenario.  So there was no fight, no words exchanged beforehand?  He just walked up and coldcocked you?  I'm sure most people wouldn't have thrown a counter if they didn't realize they were in a fight.  

Yeah, we weren’t squaring up or anything. I did notice him because he looked like a homeless junkie just shuffling down the street but I wasn’t expecting that right hook to the nose. 

No words exchanged… he may have been mumbling something to himself but we had no direct words exchanged/conversation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Couldn’t it just as easily have been a white, homeless guy all messed up on drugs?

Then I guess just post that story then? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Couldn’t it just as easily have been a white, homeless guy all messed up on drugs?

Yeah. So what’s your point? 

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If it were, I fully expect there would've been "white trash", "trailer trash" or some other disparaging verbiage directed at that POS. 

When one is assaulted, out of the focking blue, a little vitriol is to be expected. 

Guy in my class is from there. He’s white and said he doesn’t want to go back. Place is turning into a Sh1thole according to him

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not just as easily, because most of them are black. Know what I mean?

Chicago alone this year:

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 299
Shot & Wounded: 1443
Total Shot: 1742
Total Homicides: 316

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Chicago alone this year:

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 299
Shot & Wounded: 1443
Total Shot: 1742
Total Homicides: 316

"Common sense gun control" in action.

This is the epitome of theory vs reality. Just another example of left wing lunacy. 

There is a reason the good lord segregated us by race.  Who am I to tell him that was a bad idea?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

"Common sense gun control" in action.

This is the epitome of theory vs reality. Just another example of left wing lunacy. 

Gun control in one city isn’t gonna work. It has to be national. Nobody can stop guns from traveling over state lines.

The real insanity is that we literally have more guns than people in America. Probably there is some correlation between that and the fact that we have way more gun deaths per capita than every country except a couple 3rd-world South American failed states run by drug cartels…

• Haha 3

Just now, dogcows said:

Gun control in one city isn’t gonna work. It has to be national. Nobody can stop guns from traveling over state lines.

The real insanity is that we literally have more guns than people in America. Probably there is some correlation between that and the fact that we have way more gun deaths per capita than every country except a couple 3rd-world South American failed states run by drug cartels…

Stop being racist. Just because black people commit the over whelming amount of gun violence does it mean you get to be racist towards them

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, dogcows said:

We already have gun control jack wad 

Looks like the perp had the “quick twitch to violence” that has been described here. Mostly by me. 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Opioid overdoses kill more people every year than guns do. Why won’t you libtards  concentrate on that? 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Gun control in this country isn't gonna work. It needs to be international. Nobody can stop guns from traveling over an open border. 

The real insanity is believing, that with 350+ million guns, in legal hands in this country and the relatively insignificant percentage of which ever get used in any sort of a crime, that guns are the problem. 

Seek help. 

:wave:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Opioid overdoses kill more people every year than guns do. Why won’t you libtards  concentrate on that? 

Why don’t they arrest everybody taking opioids? Funny, when black people smoke pot, we need a war on drugs, arresting millions. When white people are dying by the thousands from heroin overdoses, they suddenly stop trying to arrest the problem away, and we’re supposed to feel bad for the junkies. All it took was a lot of white people suffering from addiction for America to treat addiction as a disease instead of a crime. Where was that enlightened attitude before?

8 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Gun control in this country isn't gonna work. It needs to be international. Nobody can stop guns from traveling over an open border. 

The real insanity is believing, that with 350+ million guns, in legal hands in this country and the relatively insignificant percentage of which ever get used in any sort of a crime, that guns are the problem. 

Seek help. 

:wave:

Gun control might not work, but we have 10x the gun deaths per capita of most nations. The number of guns definitely has something to do with that.

Not sorry that this same guy gave your wife crabs, scabs and put a baby in her belly that the Supreme Court soon won't let you terminate.

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The number of guns definitely has something to do with that.

No, it doesn't.

It's not racist to admit that certain concentrations, of certain demographics, in certain locations, account for the overwhelming majority of criminal misuse of firearms in this country. 

It just takes an ability to address the root cause of a particular problem in an honest effort to solve the problem. Which you clearly don't want to do. 

19 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Why don’t they arrest everybody taking opioids? Funny, when black people smoke pot, we need a war on drugs, arresting millions. When white people are dying by the thousands from heroin overdoses, they suddenly stop trying to arrest the problem away, and we’re supposed to feel bad for the junkies. All it took was a lot of white people suffering from addiction for America to treat addiction as a disease instead of a crime. Where was that enlightened attitude before?

Yeah. Black smoking pot was the problem. Not violent crackheads ravaging cities and stealing everything down to copper pipes and wiring.

As for feeling bad for white opioid addicts? Nope. Fock em. EMT should stop carrying narcan. Let nature run its course. You killed yourself the minute you put a needle into your arm. And of course they should arrest all the junkies passed out all over the place. 

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. Black smoking pot was the problem. Not violent crackheads ravaging cities and stealing everything down to copper pipes and wiring.

As for feeling bad for white opioid addicts? Nope. Fock em. EMT should stop carrying narcan. Let nature run its course. You killed yourself the minute you put a needle into your arm. 

That’s your attitude, not the attitude of the people in power; they seem quite sympathetic to the opioid addicgs. Imagine if they treated cocaine addiction in the 80s as they’re treating opioid addiction now. You’d have millions fewer in jail. The war on drugs was an epic fail.

And you’re right that black people smoking pot was never the problem. Too bad we put millions in jail for it. What a waste of police resources and an injustice for the prisoners.

Just now, dogcows said:

That’s your attitude, not the attitude of the people in power; they seem quite sympathetic to the opioid addicgs. Imagine if they treated cocaine addiction in the 80s as they’re treating opioid addiction now. You’d have millions fewer in jail. The war on drugs was an epic fail.

Oh sure. Our policy was stupid then, and it's the opposite form of stupid now.

We are a society without standards. Instead of being held in scorn and derision, we're supposed to pity scum that do needle drugs in public, pass out wherever, live and sh!t on the street, throw their needles in the street, and cause crime to skyrocket.

Were I king, they'd be gone tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

No, it doesn't.

It's not racist to admit that certain concentrations, of certain demographics, in certain locations, account for the overwhelming majority of criminal misuse of firearms in this country. 

It just takes an ability to address the root cause of a particular problem in an honest effort to solve the problem. Which you clearly don't want to do. 

Hmm… we have more gun deaths per capita than any African country… and they are almost all black people. There goes your “blame the blacks” argument right out the window.

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Hmm… we have more gun deaths per capita than any African country… and they are almost all black people. There goes your “blame the blacks” argument right out the window.

Cool. Now search by murder rate in general, and you'll see lots of African countries right up there.

And of course, that ignores the fact that much of Africa is in a perpetual state of civil tribal warfare. 

• Like 1