Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Gun sales are blowing all records out of the water in 2021

Gun sales were at an all-time in 2020.  But after Biden got elected, gun sales have gone completely bananas.  EVERY SINGLE MONTH after Biden won has been an all-time record of background checks for that month.  January and March were the first 2 months on record with over 4 million background checks, and March got close to 5 million. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gun-sales-best-may-ever-2021-set-to-crush-record-public-afraid-of-violence-tyranny/ar-AAKDAEF

Gun sales: Best May ever, 2021 set to crush record, public 'afraid of violence, tyranny'

Paul Bedard 6/2/2021

As Democrats and President Joe Biden continue to promote gun control instead of targeting those who commit violent acts, people in May continued to flood gun stores, giving the month the record for FBI background checks.

The latest FBI data suggests that 2021 will be another record year for background checks and sales, topping the nearly 40 million checks in 2020.

One eye-popping statistic: 2021 looks to double the number of background checks and sales of 2015, when 23 million checks were conducted. While not a one-to-one match, background checks track gun sales. Background checks are also conducted in some instances for security clearances and concealed carry permits.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

At some point doesn’t everyone have all the guns they need/want? 

From January 2018 to today, Americans are taking an increasingly positive view on gun ownership.  More and more Americans like guns. 

https://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/a8grvrled0wcikahy-9q0g.png

There's always a story like this. What I wish they would cover is how many of those gun sales went to existing gun owners? Because basically it's morons who already have 20 guns who think 21 it's going to make them safer.

19 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

There's always a story like this. What I wish they would cover is how many of those gun sales went to existing gun owners? Because basically it's morons who already have 20 guns who think 21 it's going to make them safer.

The morons are the left, who think the gubment gonna save them when the guy gives his gun #21 to another person on the right, while he (left) sits there with his thumb up his ass. 

It hasn't been this blatantly stated...but if sh!t hits the fans, it's coming down to guns. Not bitcoin, not gold, not pink hair dye, not nose rings.

If nothing happens, which it probably won't ...at least for a long time.....hey great...I've got items that hold their value, and don't expire. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Not really. Think of Michael Gross' character in Tremors. An M16A2 tank would  come in super handy. I could have gotten him one too. I tell people that I order repair parts in the military because that's 70%  of what I did, accounting for 90% of my headaches. In fact, I did all the motor pool office management stuff, other things being answering the phone, scheduling routine maintence and keeping vehicle dispatch records. Whatever vehicle you needed,  after you had your paperwork filled out you'd come to me, I had access to the keys. If I wasn't in the office though, I was on a parts run, dealing with the useless, lazy incompetent sh!tbags at Tech Supply, trying to pry them off their asses to do their jobs. Clowns in their front office, their warehouse workers were OK, more clowns in the return/turn-in area.

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Need? Sure. Want? Not necessarily. Guns are like anything else. Manufacturers put out new models every year. Some people want the latest and greatest. Other people collect guns for their historical significance. Maybe you want the same gun in a different caliber.

There's plenty of reasons a guy with 29 guns will pick up a 30th or 40th.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Now, if you could just buy ammo for all those guns.

This...

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Gun sales were at an all-time in 2020.  But after Biden got elected, gun sales have gone completely bananas.  EVERY SINGLE MONTH after Biden won has been an all-time record of background checks for that month.  January and March were the first 2 months on record with over 4 million background checks, and March got close to 5 million. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gun-sales-best-may-ever-2021-set-to-crush-record-public-afraid-of-violence-tyranny/ar-AAKDAEF

Gun sales: Best May ever, 2021 set to crush record, public 'afraid of violence, tyranny'

Paul Bedard 6/2/2021

As Democrats and President Joe Biden continue to promote gun control instead of targeting those who commit violent acts, people in May continued to flood gun stores, giving the month the record for FBI background checks.

The latest FBI data suggests that 2021 will be another record year for background checks and sales, topping the nearly 40 million checks in 2020.

One eye-popping statistic: 2021 looks to double the number of background checks and sales of 2015, when 23 million checks were conducted. While not a one-to-one match, background checks track gun sales. Background checks are also conducted in some instances for security clearances and concealed carry permits.

We got to pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers.

I always hear Gun nuts talk about if s*** hits the fan..

Basic kiddos, you should ever did hit the fan, you're f*****. Really every single household in Iraq was allowed to have at least one ak-47. And we leveled that f****** place in about 4 minutes.

It ain't going to be the purge. And it ain't going to be UN troops in stealthy black helicopters coming up to your door to take your guns away. And I don't care how many guns you have,  The s*** our military and other militaries have will render that s*** absolutely worthless.

But if you like guns? Great. Just don't Fool yourself with  nonsense like you need 30 guns for home protection.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Basic kiddos, you should ever did hit the fan, you're f*****. Really every single household in Iraq was allowed to have at least one ak-47. And we leveled that f****** place in about 4 minutes.

It ain't going to be the purge. And it ain't going to be UN troops in stealthy black helicopters coming up to your door to take your guns away. And I don't care how many guns you have,  The s*** our military and other militaries have will render that s*** absolutely worthless.

But if you like guns? Great. Just don't Fool yourself with  nonsense like you need 30 guns for home protection.

I think the US military will split into 2 factions.   And the right wing side will get assistance from Russia and China.  Because its quite obvious that the world sees western liberalism as a total cancer in the mold of Nazi Germany.  It goes beyond winning a war.  It cannot be allowed to exist.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I think the US military will split into 2 factions.   And the right wing side will get assistance from Russia and China.  Because its quite obvious that the world sees western liberalism as a total cancer in the mold of Nazi Germany.  It goes beyond winning a war.  It cannot be allowed to exist.

... And you think the communists...

Jesus, I can't even finish that f****** thought. Beyond stupid.

Wow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

I used to think like this too until the local governments sat by and allowed protestors to create autonomous zones and basically do whatever they want wherever they want, I started rethinking that idea.

I wouldn't be worried about having to deal with the military.  Government has proven that they'll stand by and watch while protestors destroy neighborhoods.  

I was never a big 2A advocate until I saw the shìt our "leaders" pulled last year.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, nobody said:

I used to think like this too until the local governments sat by and allowed protestors to create autonomous zones and basically do whatever they want wherever they want, I started rethinking that idea.

I wouldn't be worried about having to deal with the military.  Government has proven that they'll stand by and watch while protestors destroy neighborhoods.  

I was never a big 2A advocate until I saw the shìt our "leaders" pulled last year.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/charges-dropped-hundreds-alleged-looters-004917046.html

In late May and early June 2020, looters smashed storefronts in the Bronx and Manhattan boroughs of New York City.

Many were caught on tape, some with their faces visible. Others even posted their own videos of their actions those nights on social media. Hundreds were arrested.

But a review of NYPD data by the investigative team at WNBC, the NBC owned station in New York, shows that a large percentage of the cases — particularly in the Bronx — were dismissed, and that many convictions were for counts like trespassing that carry no jail time.

13 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/charges-dropped-hundreds-alleged-looters-004917046.html

But a review of NYPD data by the investigative team at WNBC, the NBC owned station in New York, shows that a large percentage of the cases — particularly in the Bronx — were dismissed, and that many convictions were for counts like trespassing that carry no jail time.

Tell that to the people who literally did nothing but trespass at the capitol on January 6th and have been denied bail and basically kept in solitary confinement ever since while they await trials that may start some time next year. 

Our joke of a "President" says he cautioned Putin against imprisoning dissidents while his DOJ holds political prisoners in solitary confinement for non-violent misdemeanor offenses. 

Biden's Amerika. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fandandy said:

Now, if you could just buy ammo for all those guns.

It's readily available if you want it now. Just gotta pay up. 

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

... And you think the communists...

Jesus, I can't even finish that f****** thought. Beyond stupid.

Wow. 

I find it amazing you think its stupid in an America where we just had nationwide looting, burning, attacking of people, statues pulled down of the FOUNDING FATHERS all over the place, people teaching CRT in schools.  You are incredibly stupid at this point if you don't think its coming. Wake the eff up.

15 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I am assuming you only own one pair of shoes then? 

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Who ever suggested an individual needed 30 guns for protection?  Your meds are wearing on your brain.

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Our military? LOL.

Our military -- that aren't afraid of guns are righties.  The nurses and what not might be on the left.  And the sticky note counters and inventory takers.  The left has all of those 

The left will get mowed down by the right and the military at the same time.

Which side are you on by the way?

12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah... except those gun nuts are our soldiers fathers, brothers, cousins, etc.

If you think the US military would just blindly roll through Texas, you're wrong. They'd be stealing sh!t and arming and training their people. 

11 hours ago, nobody said:

Yep. Those who have been around know I used to be the biggest proponent of gun control around here. I used to go at it with BLS all the time.

Not anymore.

Will civil war, mass unrest, whatever, come in my lifetime? I dunno.

Would I stand a chance against government thug shock troops, or a mob of antifa losers? No.

Could I take a couple with me? Sure.

Fock our government. It isn't about left vs right... it's about tyranny, and they aren't even bothering to try to hide it much anymore.