edjr

I am so proud of my cousin Laurel - She made the Olympics!!

• Haha 1

Based on "her" history, she'll compete for a medal in the the women's group.  Men's?  "He" barely makes the top 20 cut.

This is like an episode of south park from like 2010 or something.    Id of laughed.  But today seeing it is reality, it isnt funny.   Society is so goofy these days it makes me question if I am the one losing it.    It doesn't seem difficult to see that this is weird and not right.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, edjr said:

:nono:

Not as proud of your cousin Chelsea?

This is much like a story in my family.....

I have Sister in Law who's Sister adopted a black boy years ago, he's recently been drafted by the Washington Wizards. That's all well and good, but somehow I'm supposed to be proud of him as well even though I don't know him, never met lol. 

Also why would I be proud a young black man that made it into the NBA where pretty much everybody's black?

43 minutes ago, Strike said:

Meet Ed's other cousin, an American who wants to win a medal so "she" can burn the American flag while standing on the podium:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-olympic-athlete-chelsea-wolfe-burn-flag-podium

Talk about TDS.

This is liberal America.  Right here.  This bmx rider is liberal America.  A lunatic.

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Talk about TDS.

This is liberal America.  Right here.  This bmx rider is liberal America.  A lunatic.

Yup. This is the team that worms and the other spice girls are on. 

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Hey, I think I bought that guy a beer last night.

Did you get any? :unsure: 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Big Guy said:

This is much like a story in my family.....

I have Sister in Law who's Sister adopted a black boy years ago, he's recently been drafted by the Washington Wizards. That's all well and good, but somehow I'm supposed to be proud of him as well even though I don't know him, never met lol. 

Also why would I be proud a young black man that made it into the NBA where pretty much everybody's black?

Is this real? Making it into the NBA means that person is one of the top freak athletes in the world. 

Seeing this was supposed to be a post about Edjr's cousin I thought for sure they would be competing in the Ball Gargling games. 

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The great thing about having two sexes is that we get Men's Sports and pretty soon Other Men's sports.

M’aam! Sports :bandana: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, MDC said:

M’aam! Sports :bandana: 

When do the bovine step up to the plate?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

Seeing this was supposed to be a post about Edjr's cousin I thought for sure they would be competing in the Ball Gargling games. 

I thought Special Olympics for sure 

8 hours ago, edjr said:

Hopefully the leading contenders for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place are from Russia, Iran, Palestine, and Yemen.

31 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Hopefully the leading contenders for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place are from Russia, Iran, Palestine, and Yemen.

I think the women should all boycott. Have a separate competition somewhere else. Hand out medals.

Let this freak lift by himself. 

• Thanks 1

I've been thinking...is the really just karma for girls trying to infiltrate boys sh!t?  We had the Boys Scouts, they had Girl Scouts.  They shouldn't have pushed the issue.

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I've been thinking...is the really just karma for girls trying to infiltrate boys sh!t?  We had the Boys Scouts, they had Girl Scouts.  They shouldn't have pushed the issue.

True, at least the girls who wanted in to the Boy Scouts were there for the challenge.  They weren't the mentally Ill who wanted to beat up on the other side. 

I want Jon Rahm to come out as a non binary and play in both men's and women's tournaments.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

I thought Special Olympics for sure 

:(

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

This is absolute karma.  Women should have never been allowed the right to vote but since they were and since they tend to vote liberal this is the trannies coming home to roost. 

Don't come crying to me.  

You vote for crazy, crazy is what you get.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, fandandy said:

This is absolute karma.  Women should have never been allowed the right to vote but since they were and since they tend to vote liberal this is the trannies coming home to roost. 

Don't come crying to me.  

You vote for crazy, crazy is what you get.

🤣🤣🤣

Did any group of people, numbering in the multimillions,  spanning generations, have it better than the white American woman, post industrial Revolution? Especially the hot ones? Sure there are subsets that didn’t have it so good, but on the whole? This wasn’t a matter of the aristocrats or royalty having it good, but your average middle class woman as well. 

Here you go again. You guys always suck on the girls/womens sports angle. The way to deal with this remains to ban the trannies from competing with the girls. Lock the focking door and telll the trannies to p*ss off. Not "Ha!Ha! Look at what the trannies are doing to girl's sports". Most of those girls they're crushing aren't feminists, they're the daughters of everyday people. They don't deserve nor need the aggravation.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did any group of people, numbering in the multimillions,  spanning generations, have it better than the white American woman, post industrial Revolution? Especially the hot ones? Sure there are subsets that didn’t have it so good, but on the whole? This wasn’t a matter of the aristocrats or royalty having it good, but your average middle class woman as well. 

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Here you go again. You guys always suck on the girls/womens sports angle. The way to deal with this remains to ban the trannies from competing with the girls. Lock the focking door and telll the trannies to p*ss off. Not "Ha!Ha! Look at what the trannies are doing to girl's sports". Most of those girls they're crushing aren't feminists, they're the daughters of everyday people. They don't deserve nor need the aggravation.

Oh I think we all agree that is the proper course. The thing that makes it hilarious is that the reason we can't do that is because of liberal women. 

• Like 1

Ya'll are some dumb motherfockers. :(

10 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That was great! Still cracking up! Thanks