Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

MasterCard True Name

MasterCard: Give us your money fagg0ts

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

in the ad It states LGBTQIA+

What is the IA+? :huh:

A is for ally I think. I'm guessing intersex for I, although I don't know if that's a thing or what it is. 

Anyway, this card should give double reward points for therapy sessions. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The commercial shows another menacing white guy. Just like the guys attacking the asians.  :lol: 

The true name I want on my credit card is Jeff Bezos. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

:dunno: This shlt is weird. And why the '+'? In case there is some focked up dude who identifies as a non binary dog with a limp peepee?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

:dunno: This shlt is weird. And why the '+'? In case there is some focked up dude who identifies as a non binary dog with a limp peepee?

Always gotta leave room for the next group of oppressed perverts. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Always gotta leave room for the next group of oppressed perverts. 

Pretty soon they will start needing to use periodic chart symbols to identify themselves. 

13 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

I is for intersex, that is an actual thing, albeit rare.  Well, I guess all of this stuff is relatively rare.  Rarer?

A is for asexual, which incorporates a lot of the privileged white liberal dorks.  They started as "incels" (involuntarily celibate) and then convinced themselves they really don't want sex, so they call themselves asexual now.

+ is because there is an unlimited number of these.

LGBTQQIP2SAA stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer, intersex, pansexual, two-spirit (2S), androgynous and asexual.

27 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I is for intersex, that is an actual thing, albeit rare.  Well, I guess all of this stuff is relatively rare.  Rarer?

A is for asexual, which incorporates a lot of the privileged white liberal dorks.  They started as "incels" (involuntarily celibate) and then convinced themselves they really don't want sex, so they call themselves asexual now.

Off to Google 2 Spirit. 

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Off to Google 2 Spirit. 

Report back.  I'm wondering the same thing.  Have fun receiving a bunch of 2 spirit ads after you search for it though!  

LGBTQQIP2SAA stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer, intersex, pansexual, two-spirit (2S), androgynous and asexual.

jeeezus. i have so many questions...for starters...

LGBTQQIP2SAA wasnt that a droid from star wars?

gay is different than queer?

questioning what exactly? like why we exist?

im not even touching "2-spirt"

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

jeeezus. i have so many questions...for starters...

LGBTQQIP2SAA wasnt that a droid from star wars?

gay is different than queer?

questioning what exactly? like why we exist?

im not even touching "2-spirt"

I'm also wondering why "2 spirit" gets two characters?  Wouldn't the number "2" be good enough?  What makes them so special? Does this annoy the other alphabet people?

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'm also wondering why "2 spirit" gets two characters?  Wouldn't the number "2" be good enough?  What makes them so special? Does this annoy the other alphabet people?

is there a panel that exists that decides what letters are included??? id like to see this braintrust

Dave Chappelle had an awesome bit about LGBTQ.  Couldn't find actual video from his special, just a bunch of videos complaining about it.

Someone did make an animated video of it using the audio though. :lol:

• Haha 1

What about a guy that is attracted to females, especially females that enjoy watching a dude jerk off who may or may not have a pen1s herself, and jerk off as well, simultaneously.  Asking for a friend.

Got mine in the mail today. 

Cardholder: McLovin

10 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Why can't they call themselves "non-traditional" or "Alternative"? Why do we have to keep adding letters and symbols to this? It's very difficult to keep up with. 

11 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Off to Google 2 Spirit. 

So I was (bi) curious and looked it up. Sounds like it's some of kind of ghey injun thing???? 

2 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

Why can't they call themselves "non-traditional" or "Alternative"? Why do we have to keep adding letters and symbols to this? It's very difficult to keep up with. 

Because alternative implies that one is “normal” and the other is alternative, or deviant, or lesser.

Which is true of course, but we can't have that. 

12 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Because alternative implies that one is “normal” and the other is alternative, or deviant, or lesser.

Which is true of course, but we can't have that. 

I actually think alternative is a pretty good single descriptor; in fact we used to say "alternative lifestyle" IIRC.  There is nothing inherently bad about it, it just means different, but eventually it would get a negative connotation if it doesn't already.

Anyway, I find the whole letter salad thing interesting.  While there are clearly some in charge of the movement who relish in finding and adding yet more letters (and numbers apparently) to it, I would guess that it is creating even a range of "normality" within the group.  For example, a regular old gay person might roll their eyes at "2 spirit" or other obscure categories with like 5 people in them.

Also that community works so hard to have us cis folks understand the differences between sexual preference and gender, yet they lump them all together.  Wait, "preference" is bad now I think, is it "sexual identity"?  Preference implies a choice, it isn't a choice dadblammit!  Well, except when it is.  It's all so confusing.  :wacko: