Who will be POTUS in 2025

POTUS 2025  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be President of the USA in 2025

• Joe Beenhiden
    • Donald J. Drumpf
    • Ron DeSantis

:dunno:

TRUMP2024  MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, AGAIN!

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No Trump in the list, so none of the above.

his cack is that far down your throat? sad

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Trump/ Desantis

I don't see that.   no way.

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

You probably didn’t see Biden getting 81 million votes either. Because nobody did…

:wacko:

what does that have to do with 2 people running on the same ticket?

Lol you Trumptards are pathetic. Get with the now.

To answer the question, Biden is the most likely answer. He already is president and most of them get re-elected (besides one term loser Trump).

Even if he isn’t re-elected now the odds are split between others. Could be Kamala (god I hope not). Hard to imagine someone else taking that spot on the left should Biden not make it or not run for re-election.

But on the right who knows. You’ve got Desantis, Nikki Haley, josh Hawley, a whole bunch of really awful up and comers that might compete (I actually like Haley but she sold her soul to Trump). So all those folks split the odds on the right for now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, edjr said:

his cack is that far down your throat? sad

I don't get it. So you swallow every cack from the person you vote for? I don't.

Kinda sick dude. sad.

• Sad 1

Voted Trump jsut to see lefterds come unhinged.

I think DeSantis wins easily over the disaster of SippyCup/KamalaToe. Would probably be wise to get a female VP though.

No idea.  The troubling thing is, starting with Clinton, every President has been worse than the one before.  I don't see that getting any better given the current crop of political "leaders".

1 minute ago, Bert said:

No idea.  The troubling thing is, starting with Clinton, every President has been worse than the one before.  I don't see that getting any better given the current crop of political "leaders".

Barry Obummer was not worse than the guy that presided over 9/11, got us bogged down in two Middle East quagmires and almost completely destroyed the economy.

Nor is Biden worse than 🤡 show.

But overall, yes the trend is not good.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Voted Trump jsut to see lefterds come unhinged.

I think DeSantis wins easily over the disaster of SippyCup/KamalaToe. Would probably be wise to get a female VP though.

Desantis/Noem or vice versa, I would stroke it to her every day

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Barry Obummer was not worse than the guy that presided over 9/11, got us bogged down in two Middle East quagmires and almost completely destroyed the economy.

I disagree on Obama and it is a little too early to judge Biden.  He has the lowest bar, for sure, but is off to a horrific start.

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

I disagree on Obama and it is a little too early to judge Biden.  He has the lowest bar, for sure, but is off to a horrific start.

I suppose it’s too early to definitively judge but I really doubt he could eclipse one of the worst ever.

57 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Trump/ Desantis

This is what I think the ticket will be. Just as long as Trump wants to go through all this bullsh!t again. If not. Desantis + his running mate. With Trump being his #1 backer. Trump will say a vote for Desantis, is a vote for him.

If Trump runs again, there is no way he isn't the GOP nominee.  Remember what happened in 2016.  Every time a wedge issue came up, 17 GOP candidates would hedge their bets, stammer, and try to split the middle to not offend anyone.  Trump would then step up and be all Charles Barkley, keep it real, and tell it exactly how it is.  The 17 candidates would then dogpile on Trump saying he is unfit.  The voters would watch all of this transpire and rally behind Trump.

The exact same scenario would play out again.  Almost all the candidates are cowards. 

Does he beat Biden?  I have to think so.  Enthusiasm for Obama waned in his reelection campaign.  There would have to be a major issue out there to prevent it from happening to Biden.  Can't put it past the MSM to cook up something though.

13 minutes ago, Kopy said:

This is what I think the ticket will be. Just as long as Trump wants to go through all this bullsh!t again. If not. Desantis + his running mate. With Trump being his #1 backer. Trump will say a vote for Desantis, is a vote for him.

As of today, its certain he wants the job back in 2024.  He acts all presidential.  Tries to get his opinions out there.  He controls the GOP machine at this point.  If he wanted out, he'd be out already.  But he still has 2.5 years to decide.

Actually if Charles Barkley decided to run, he could probably win.  But he's only 58.  He could run in 2024, 28, or 32.

I am in no rush to get to 2024 because of this bullchit, but in 2023 i get an extra week of vacation to make it 6 weeks :banana:

Just now, edjr said:

I am in no rush to get to 2024 because of this bullchit, but in 2023 i get an extra week of vacation to make it 6 weeks :banana:

I am in a rush to get to 2024 because I will be eligible for retirement.  :banana: 

43 minutes ago, Bert said:

I am in a rush to get to 2024 because I will be eligible for retirement.  :banana: 

:o  :cheers:

Scrotus Padonkadonk 

6 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Hopefully DeSantis

Probably Kamala because society is lazy and stupid.

VP Tulsi Gabs

5 hours ago, Bert said:

Yes me too!  Nov 30, 2024 is my date... I'm eligible right after the election.

6 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Hopefully DeSantis

Probably Kamala because society is lazy and stupid.

Well that and the fact that the media will absolutely cram her down our throats.

Which will be the opposite of usual for her. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Yes me too!  Nov 30, 2024 is my date... I'm eligible right after the election.

Mine is April 30, 2024.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Obummer literally got us involved in a war in Libya, a nation that did not attack us, which is what people like you bitched about for 8 years under Bush.  And that war is STILL going 2 presidents later.  Obummer turned Libya into a destabilized shitshow that several future presidents will probably have to deal with. 

Probably a woman either Kamala or someone else. Biden is a good chance if he’s alive and able. Trump won’t get the nom, his party wants as far away from that as possible. There’s room for another repub in theory but in reality Trump has destroyed that party by way of he won’t let anyone else but himself get traction for a nom. He will turn the party voters against anyone who isn’t him, thus canniblizing any hope. Shame because there is demand for repub ideals, just not as long as the cult of trump reigns.

Joe Biden won't be POTUS in 2023. 

Desantis should be. He's killing it in Florida. Not like Cuomo was killing em NY. Ron is actually governing correctly and should be promoted based on his record and results. 

A stint as VP isn't out of the question, though.