"Climate Change" tipping point are upon us...

40 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

worms actually had a legit pro earth President and traded him in for John Kerry, who can't fly commercial.  :lol: 

Trump?! :lol: :wacko:

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Sorry sister but rising temperatures do not automatically equate with the destruction of humanity.

I mean not counting when the sun goes red giant and all.  Stop being so scared of your shadow.

I am curious why there are people like you, utterly terrified of this, that dont just end it?  I mean I don't want to live in this catastrophic world thats only a few years away..I dont want my kids to either..why are we allowing them to suffer like this

And don't say "we have to fix it" we cant...If you believe your climate change scientists, then the OP's article should convince you its over and you only have one decision left.

I think that’s pretty likely. It won’t become truly horrific during my lifetime. Bad yes, but not to the point you’re describing. But certainly by our grandkids’ time it’ll be pretty grim

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Trump?! :lol: :wacko:

:lol:  You're so brainwashed.  You're beloved globalism is what is destroying the earth.  Along with unnatural migration of humans.  Sorry to spoil Christmas.  

27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think that’s pretty likely. It won’t become truly horrific during my lifetime. Bad yes, but not to the point you’re describing. But certainly by our grandkids’ time it’ll be pretty grim

It's already truly horrific. :lol:

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-news/pride-2021-big-cities-playing-safe-card-small-gatherings-virtual-event-rcna1002

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  You're so brainwashed.  You're beloved globalism is what is destroying the earth.  Along with unnatural migration of humans.  Sorry to spoil Christmas.  

I’m brainwashed because I don’t consider Trump a rabid environmentalist. 

Okay pal :lol:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I’m brainwashed because I don’t consider Trump a rabid environmentalist. 

Okay pal :lol:

You're brainwashed because you think jetset Kerry IS a rabid environmentalist.  And Trump shut him down.  :lol: 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

You're brainwashed because you think jetset Kerry IS a rabid environmentalist.  And Trump shut him down.  :lol: 

I never said that you focking ‘tard. He’s certainly more of an environmentalist than the right but we need someone much more radical—on that there is no disagreement from me

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Look at this graph:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:20200324_Global_average_temperature_-_NASA-GISS_HadCrut_NOAA_Japan_BerkeleyE.svg

Where do you think this goes? How does it end? It’s really quite simple.

The problem is no one can say definitively man is having a material impact on the increase.  200 years of data is insignificant for a plant that has been around who knows how many millions of years.  We have identified what 5 or 6 ice ages.  Those were not caused by man.

"That we are rearranging our economy based on technologies we don’t in fact possess should probably cause more alarm than it does"..............

The understatement of the year

https://www.wsj.com/articles/energys-digital-future-review-thetransition-from-oil-11624398945?mod=opinion_major_pos12

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I never said that you focking ‘tard. He’s certainly more of an environmentalist than the right but we need someone much more radical—on that there is no disagreement from me

:lol:  Kerry is more of an environmentalist.  Now I know you're drunk because you have nothing to prove this.  Face it, your own people have lied to you again, and you are spreading it like VD. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  Kerry is more of an environmentalist.  Now I know you're drunk because you have nothing to prove this.  Face it, your own people have lied to you again, and you are spreading it like VD. 

You’re crazy, or trolling, or both. Not much I can do about either one :dunno:

Just to be clear our climate has shifted to be 1 degrees Celsius warmer. And this is something we need to change everything from how we power stuff to the food we eat?

Can one of the liberals verify this statement?

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re crazy, or trolling, or both. Not much I can do about either one :dunno:

Coming from a idiot who's party assigns a guy who has 15 houses and private planes to talk to the world about climate change.  Do you call Biden, "Dear leader"?  :lol: 

19 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Coming from a idiot who's party assigns a guy who has 15 houses and private planes to talk to the world about climate change.  Do you call Biden, "Dear leader"?  :lol: 

Only the few moment's he doesn't have creepy joes cack in his mouth. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

And you called me batshit crazy yesterday, didn't you?  🤣

10 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

And you called me batshit crazy yesterday, didn't you?  🤣

I’m sure I did, and consider that a standing assessment :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

So what’s your solution?

Get rid of a bunch of people. But where?