Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Another whitey gets off scot-free after encounter with police

Except he didn't.  I coulda sworn @peenietold us white guys get a pass.  It was dark, maybe they thought he was black.  Could you imagine..."Hey Cletus, I dun shot one of us.  I dun thought he was black". 

Interesting side note that he had 2 kids at 17. I wonder where his statue will be?  Maybe a street named after him? Surely, Biden will invite his family to the WH.

I

Why even put this in the article unless the kid hit the cops car or the cop himself.

The owner of the shop, who didn’t witness the traffic stop or shooting, told KARK that the truck was operating erratically because of its transmission issues and may have even hit the deputy’s vehicle.

20 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

That’s it. I’m gonna go tip over a garbage can.

Arent we supposed to loot Bass Pro or Tractor Supply?  

• Like 1

Hopefully he was doing dumbass criminal things and not a kid driving erratically because he was dealing with car problems.

I could use some new camping gear, can I loot REI an burn it now?

I think it’s sad and in fact I hope he included as another HUMAN BEING who has lost his life while doing nothing criminally wrong. 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Link?

I thought the car was driving erratically?

Article says this:

Britain’s family said the teen and a friend had been taking the truck back from a test drive after repairing its transmission at the shop, which belongs to a friend’s family, local news station THV11 reported.

It also says this:

The Lonoke County sheriff’s deputy opened fire on Hunter Britain, 17, after he stopped a truck Britain was driving outside an auto shop in Cabot at about 3 a.m., according to Arkansas State Police.

Who does that at 3 am?

8 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Arent we supposed to loot Bass Pro or Tractor Supply?  

Yes.  I was tired last night and tipping over a garbage can was all I could muster at the time.  Now I'm ready to hit up Cabela's. :banana:

So let's do this for now then.  Let's not immediately assume either the cop or the kid was in the wrong, so lets pause just a while to allow the FACTS to come out.

And if the kid screwed up and led to his own demise, lets not pretend he is a hero or a victim or some stupid sh!t like that. If the cop screwed up we trust the system to handle it, and if we do not like the way it is handled we work to change laws and NOT FOCKING BURN OR LOOT LIKE FOCKING TODDLERS.....

jmho

“Test drive”.  Code for driving like diks. 

4 hours ago, peenie said:

I think it’s sad and in fact I hope he included as another HUMAN BEING who has lost his life while doing nothing criminally wrong. 

Cause saints normally are the ones killed right?

saint Floyd