JustinCharge

women, sandwiches and a deserted island

You are on a deserted island, you get either 1 woman and 5 sandwiches or 5 women and 1 sandwich.   The sandwich(es) will be special delivered in some fashion to the island for you, every day.  You cannot use the delivery method to escape the island or communicate with the outside world (maybe its a drone dropping them off daily from 5000 feet).  If you pick 5 sandwiches, they can be any type of sandwiches, but once you select your 5, you cannot change them.  You get those 5 types of sandwiches forever.  If you pick the 5 women, you get any 5 women you want but you cannot change them out for different women.  And you are stuck eating the same sandwich every day.  Which do you choose.  So Hahaha, Ultimate Konundrum, Everyone!

I can eat a bacon cheeseburger every day.

Women, give me prime Alyssa Milano, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Salma Hayek.

Italian combo, the works. 5 NFL cheerleaders, different flavors. 

1 Jersey Mike's Italian sub, 5 hot women.

I'll have those biitches foraging for food and helping me build stuff during the times we're not focking or sleeping. 

I'm having a really hard time wrapping my head around this one.  If I have 5 women, I should get 5 sandwiches per day.  I'll play by the rules though and go with 1 sandwich and 5 women.

Rachael Mc Adams

french dip

shrimp po boy

Reuben

cheese steak

Bahn mi

• Like 1

I'll go with 5 women / 1 sandwich.........I'll be the meat in the middle

5 sandwiches 1 woman

Can you imagine five women nagging you about getting off the island? 😱

I’d go with prime Zoe Saldana and the sandwiches mentioned by Bier except sub out Reuben for lobster roll (I hate sauerkraut)

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Italian combo, the works. 5 NFL cheerleaders, different flavors. 

You know there are dude cheerleaders in the NFL.  I guess we know what what you mean by different flavors......

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Strike said:

You know there are dude cheerleaders in the NFL.  I guess we know what what you mean by different flavors......

No, I didn’t know that. Wasn’t really looking for them. Which one is your favorite though? 

22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Can you imagine five women nagging you about getting off the island? 😱

I’d go with prime Zoe Saldana and the sandwiches mentioned by Bier except sub out Reuben for lobster roll (I hate sauerkraut)

The assumption is that Rachael does whatever I want.

I need the variety of sandwiches :D

Wow, guys are focking pigs. 

Seriously. If I ever end up single, I know I'll be playing for the other team. Or celibate. 

4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Seriously. If I ever end up single, I know I'll be playing for the other team. Or celibate. 

Seriously, this bothers you?  Have you ever seen the Friends episode where Ross and Rachel both have laminated cards with the names of 5 people they're allowed to sleep with?

9 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Sorry you didn't make anyone's list.  :(

33 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Were you born yesterday?

39 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Do you just want to cuddle with Brad Pitt if you two were isolated on an island? Talk to him about all of your shoes and handbags?

7 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Do you just want to cuddle with Brad Pitt if you two were isolated on an island? Talk to him about all of your shoes and handbags?

She’s talking about the sandwiches, and frankly I have to agree on your Reuben 🤮

• Haha 1

The obvious answer is 5 women and one sammich.  Then I thought about this conundrum probably more than I should have.....

I would be stuck with these 5 women all day every day forever.   Would the first 3 months be amazing?  Sure, but what about the following 30 years?  

Fast Forward and you have 5 women more than likely at each other throats (dare I say multiple murders on an island)  and hating me all the while eating the same BS sammich every day.

Checkers:  5 Women 1 Sammich

Chess:  5 Sammich's 1 Women

• Like 1

Is there another island within swimming/rowing distance? 

At some point all 5 women are going to sync up. Ima need a week to myself. 

Give me 1 woman and a handful of sammies. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The obvious answer is 5 women and one sammich.  Then I thought about this conundrum probably more than I should have.....

I would be stuck with these 5 women all day every day forever.   Would the first 3 months be amazing?  Sure, but what about the following 30 years?  

Fast Forward and you have 5 women more than likely at each other throats (dare I say multiple murders on an island)  and hating me all the while eating the same BS sammich every day.

You’re definitely overthinking it if you are picking sammiches over 5 women of your dreams.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

You’re definitely overthinking it if you are picking sammiches over 5 women of your dreams.

After 3 months you'd have to sleep with one eye open.  One (or more) of them women will be trying to kill you, 5 women and 1 sammich WILL NOT END WELL. 

There is nothing more scary than a jealous and scorn woman.  I'd rather meet a tiger or a grizzly bear in a back alley.  

To your point though.....is 6 months of insane bliss > 30 years of one woman and 5 sammichs.

Hmmmmmmm........

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

After 3 months you'd have to sleep with one eye open.  One (or more) of them women will be trying to kill you, 5 women and 1 sammich WILL NOT END WELL. 

There is nothing more scary than a jealous and scorn woman.  I'd rather meet a tiger or a grizzly bear in a back alley.  

To your point though.....is 6 months of insane bliss > 30 years of one woman and 5 sammichs.

Hmmmmmmm........

All it takes is a little training. And the size of the island isn’t defined. Maybe a couple of these women, or all of them, are bisexual. Use your imagination in a positive way.

17 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

All it takes is a little training.

I admire your gumption, I really do.  However you'd have a better chance building a plane to GTF off the island out of banana leaves and bamboo than taming 5 women at the same time. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I admire your gumption.  I really do.....however you'd have a better chance building a plane to GTF off the island out of banana leaves and bamboo than taming 5 women.  

How about this...you pick 5 sammiches and 1 woman. What if you hate the 1 woman? If you go with 1 sammich and 5 women, you’ve got a much better chance of hitting it off with at least 1 of them.

I can have 5 women and between them, you’re telling me they only know how to make 1 goddamnnn sammich?  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

I can have 5 women and between them, you’re telling me they only know how to make 1 goddamnnn sammich?  

Well you’re not picking em for their culinary skills ;) 

9 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

:lol:  

To answer the question, I will take a bacon cheeseburger with peanut butter and bbq sauce. The ladies:

Inbar Lavi 

Camila Mendes

Asa Akira 

Yvonne Strahovski

Daisy Duke 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Ricobene's king chicken visuvio

Is that a sandwich or some sexy Italian chick?  

4 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

You're thinking of it all wrong. 

They're women, no matter what where 5 women congregate together they're going to bicker... But you're on an island, no where to go, and you've got the only diick. So what if they fight and are at each other's throats? At least 1 or 2 will always be at peace and on the ready. Which works out great, who wants to bang the same chick all the time anyway? 

Outside of satisfying all my manly needs, these as a group can help find food, cook, build and explore... Who needs extra sandwiches when you can have that? 

Definitely the sandwiches. If I had five women, I'd spend the whole first week trying to weave a rope to hang myself listening to them talk.

For the woman, gotta factor in personality. She's your only companion.

So I'll just take my wife. I already know I can put up with her.

Sandwiches...

Cuban

Meatball sub

Patty melt

Shrimp po boy

Pulled pork BBQ from corkys

1 sammich, 5 broads.

I kill the broads, then butcher them, then smoke them into human jerky. Then use that meat to make as many focking sammiches as I dam well like.

So, it this one of those GiantsFan recipe threads or something like that? I skimmed through it.

Gotta go with the 5 women. That’s a lot of hands helping out on the island and tugging my joint.

On 6/24/2021 at 3:19 PM, TheNewGirl said:

I can't believe I was thinking of sharing my sandwiches with you.  

On 6/25/2021 at 3:19 AM, TheNewGirl said:

You've been at this place for 18 years and are just now figuring this out?

On 6/24/2021 at 1:24 PM, Vikings4ever said:

I can eat a bacon cheeseburger every day.

Women, give me prime Alyssa Milano, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Salma Hayek.

i never really knew we were the same person. Though I might switch one of the wimmen (not scarlett or jessica) for Mila Kunis