Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

If you want evidence the black vote is shifting to the right...

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/05/donald-trump-spiked-support-among-black-voters/

“This is so personally devastating to me: the black male vote for Trump INCREASED from 13% in 2016 to 18% this year,” tweeted New York Times columnist Charles Blow. “The black female vote for Trump doubled from 4% in 2016 to 8% this year.”

Democrats still got 87 percent of the black vote, but in a follow-up tweet, Blow lamented that the GOP’s share of black men is steadily rising:

------   It’s the undeniable trend that’s devastating. Black men voting for the Republican candidate: 2008, McCain, 5% 2012, Romney, 11% 2016, Trump, 13% 2020, Trump, 18%

This is interesting.

In the CA recall we have an AA conservative man running against Newsom. I do hope that he wins, he's got some great ideas, IMO. But I can already see a LOT of folks labeling him as an Uncle Tom. 

Personally devastating....that is an odd stance....it stands to reason that the since the lives of minorities improved under Trump that he might get more votes from those areas.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/05/donald-trump-spiked-support-among-black-voters/

“This is so personally devastating to me: the black male vote for Trump INCREASED from 13% in 2016 to 18% this year,” tweeted New York Times columnist Charles Blow. “The black female vote for Trump doubled from 4% in 2016 to 8% this year.”

Democrats still got 87 percent of the black vote, but in a follow-up tweet, Blow lamented that the GOP’s share of black men is steadily rising:

------   It’s the undeniable trend that’s devastating. Black men voting for the Republican candidate: 2008, McCain, 5% 2012, Romney, 11% 2016, Trump, 13% 2020, Trump, 18%

Yeah, I've posted something similar before.  For all the pandering and name calling the Left does, their party got whiter and the Republican party got darker.  This will really show up in 2024 when people actually have to go out and vote.  I actually think whomever runs in 2024 on the Republican ticket will win in a landslide.  People who voted by mail that virtually never vote, will get out and vote Republican next year because they don't want to see another 4 years like the sh!tshow we've been seeing and will see over the next 3.5.  Add that plus the increased minority vote, and you're going to see the Republican candidate win every state except the hardcore Left ones like CA, WA, OR, NY, and MN.

So this dude is "devastated" that not every black person in the US votes Democrat?  Guess they ain't black then. :dunno:

14 minutes ago, DonS said:

So this dude is "devastated" that not every black person in the US votes Democrat?  Guess they ain't black then. :dunno:

White people like Chelsea Handler should really remind them that they are black. 

When blacks start voting republican in large numbers, how many seconds do you think it will take before the racist democrat party starts condoning every racial slur in the book against them?  It will be open war.  The entire catalog of slurs will be fair game, used from the NYT to Hollywood and everywhere.  Just watch.  The left has absolutely no moral code whatsoever.