Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Twitter accuses Carl Nassib of being a trumptard and now don't support him

Why does twitter still exist?

This isn't new.  ACB should have been a rallying point of EVERY woman in the country... yet, Feminists, Lesbians, and Liberals were all against her, solely on the fact that she was a conservative.

90% of Twitter content is from 3% of users.

Suddenly Bruce Jenner isn't tranny enough and now this guy isn't ghey enough.  Just because of their political leanings.  The "tolerant" left in action. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Why does twitter still exist?

So I can get stock tips from Traderstewie and make easy $.

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Suddenly Bruce Jenner isn't tranny enough and now this guy isn't ghey enough.  Just because of their political leanings.  The "tolerant" left in action. 

Yup. So sad.

A persons Identity means everything, unless you don't agree with the liberal group think platform.  At that point you are either an Uncle Tom or misguided, because how dare you think differently.  :gasp: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

A persons Identity means everything, unless you don't agree with the liberal group think platform.  At that point you are either an Uncle Tom or misguided, because how dare you think differently.  :gasp: 

It's funny that we've come all the way back around to skin color being all that defines a man. Well, that and what hole you like to fock. 

Of course, one must be loyal to the party and its dogma, he cannot be supported if he does not fall in line and think exactly like they want him to.

If you are black and vote Republican you aint black (joe biden's own words basically)

If you are ghey and vote Republican you arent ghey.  ( ghey Democrats)

Michael Sam was not black listed. He was a fringe player.  If/when  OBJ comes out as gay no one is gonna care. He's not gonna get black listed. 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

If you are black and vote Republican you aint black (joe biden's own words basically)

If you are ghey and vote Republican you arent ghey.  ( ghey Democrats)

What you are describing is a cult....

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

If you are ghey and vote Republican you arent ghey.  ( ghey Democrats )

Wait a sec.  You're trying to tell me there are straight Democrats?  Link?  :shocking:

The only gay (or black... or "marginalized"), people in this country who get blacklisted, are conservatives.

I miss back when people were all about NOT having labels define who they are. Now that’s ALL they care about

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

I miss back when people were all about NOT having labels define who they are. Now that’s ALL they care about

Yeah, this country really took a wrong turn in 2008, but this is the road we ended up on.  Gonna be hard to get back.  Too many people keep voting Democrat.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Well, is he a Trumptard?

Maybe, best guess will be that his fear of the mob and radicals result in him denying it.

No opposition to the party will be tolerated, freedom of thought and opinion must be suffocated where ever it arises.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Well, is he a Trumptard?

I’d say so. On hard knocks he was explaining compounding interest to his fellow college grads. They didn’t seem to be grasping it though. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d say so. On hard knocks he was explaining compounding interest to his fellow college grads. They didn’t seem to be grasping it though. 

Sounds like not then, since Trumptards hate higher education and intellectualism 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Sounds like not then, since Trumptards hate higher education and intellectualism 

Liberlas seem to be the ones that hate it. Why else would they be calling for radical transformation of the education system? Your words fail to reflect reality, once again. 

Do NFL players get a percentage of their jersey sales or is it a fixed contract kinda thing? 

Nassib's jersey was the best seller after he made his announcement.  Hopefully he gets a cut from all the folks who bought his jersey but now hate him for his political leanings. 

On 6/25/2021 at 8:39 AM, kilroy69 said:

Michael Sam was not black listed. He was a fringe player.  If/when  OBJ comes out as gay no one is gonna care. He's not gonna get black listed. 

He better do it soon. He's about to be a nobody

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

He better do it soon. He's about to be a nobody

Beckham isn't getting cut any time soon.  I think that if the Browns draft a top flight WR prospect next April, he could be cut because there's no cap hit after this season.  But, as for this season, he's a lock to be on the Browns... unless he does something illegal.