Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

You guys were brought up in my custody hearing deposition today

remember that thread about the chiefs afc championship when my ex wanted my son to go with boyfriend and grandpa?  Yeah I might have texted her the link, only because you guys had some good feedback I felt like she needed to read.  Enter record 103 into the docket today.

Meh, whatever.  I mean one of the bits of advice was maybe the boy could spend half the game with grandpa and then come down and sit with me the second half.  And that's what happened, and for that I credit you with the idea and me not completely missing out on that spectacular win with my son.

In other news, things are going really well. I was going to get on here and share because I haven't been posting much, just been busy.  But I have an awesome girlfriend who is a lot cooler than my ex wife ever was.  We've been dating for a couple months, and we just really click in every facet so far.  Just feels like someone I would have found myself hanging out with in high school, and as I look back never probably would have said that about the ex-wife or the most recent girlfriend I had broke up with.  This chick just gets me, tons of physical attraction, is cool as fock, and we bang all the time with a ton of chemistry.  She has one kid she raised on her own who just graduated high school and will soon be off to college, and gets along with my kids and family extremely well.

This has not been an easy path, and I haven't always taken it the best.  But I do see a very good path ahead, and am quite optimistic about what the future might hold for me now.  Hope you all are doing well.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

That’s great.  You sound a lot happier than Worms.  

• Haha 4

Thanks for the update.  Glad you're doing well.  And it's good to see the GC mentioned in the outside world without it being because someone is deleting everything they ever posted here due to it's toxicity.

I would never bring this place up to anyone ever.  I can't imagine a time where I might think linking this place was a good idea.

• Thanks 4

Between a 10th rate media publication twisting what is said on this board in their articles to being evidence in court, this third rate message board is making its mark on society.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I would never bring this place up to anyone ever.  I can't imagine a time where I might think linking this place was a good idea.

True

8 minutes ago, fandandy said:

This, for the love of all that is holy, this right here.

17 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I can, but haven’t ever done it. Could probably do some studies based on this crazy group.

I started the explanation with how this forum is anonymous, and there is something about being able to say something without anyone knowing you by name (and the fact I never brought any of the other parties up by name) but that I did have lunch with a member of the forum in the US Capitol.  I met a couple guys at River Falls during a Chiefs training camp.  And gratefulted sent me a collection of music right after my brother died.  And this is a group of friends we have created, where we can bring up things we might not at other places, and get some very candid and raw and genuine feedback.

That's what I did with the situation with my ex.  And you guys helped.  I'm not ashamed of having that relationship.

Now when he started bringing up that this was a Monday, and was I posting from work...

Who the fock does he think he's talking to, edjr?  Take it up with my boss focker (which he also pointed out the use of focker versus dude)

:dunno:

• Haha 1

dude translates automatically to dude :lol:

39 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

remember that thread about the chiefs afc championship when my ex wanted my son to go with boyfriend and grandpa?  Yeah I might have texted her the link, only because you guys had some good feedback I felt like she needed to read.  Enter record 103 into the docket today.

Meh, whatever.  I mean one of the bits of advice was maybe the boy could spend half the game with grandpa and then come down and sit with me the second half.  And that's what happened, and for that I credit you with the idea and me not completely missing out on that spectacular win with my son.

In other news, things are going really well. I was going to get on here and share because I haven't been posting much, just been busy.  But I have an awesome girlfriend who is a lot cooler than my ex wife ever was.  We've been dating for a couple months, and we just really click in every facet so far.  Just feels like someone I would have found myself hanging out with in high school, and as I look back never probably would have said that about the ex-wife or the most recent girlfriend I had broke up with.  This chick just gets me, tons of physical attraction, is cool as fock, and we bang all the time with a ton of chemistry.  She has one kid she raised on her own who just graduated high school and will soon be off to college, and gets along with my kids and family extremely well.

This has not been an easy path, and I haven't always taken it the best.  But I do see a very good path ahead, and am quite optimistic about what the future might hold for me now.  Hope you all are doing well.

Awesome. I mean not about this bored coming up in court proceedings, you’re lucky you didn’t end up with supervised visitation at best :lol: 

But in getting rid of that albatross and now being happier… it’s funny, the way you describe your new GF is basically the exact same I feel about mine post-divorce. Why did I waste so many years with that shrew? But it’s no matter, I’m far better off now and it sounds like you are as well :cheers:

35 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Don't won't everyone to know how racist you are?

Just now, nobody said:

Don't won't everyone to know how racist you are?

Of course, I don't won't that.  

• Haha 1

Glad to hear this is working out for you, hope you get past it all and into the next part....:thumbsup:

"If it pleases the court I would like to submit into evidence a link from a poster that goes by the name of 'joneo'.  This image of a so-called Tubgirl demonstrates the depravity of Mr. CMH and the company he keeps,  and we therefore request that he not be granted custody" 

GAVEL!!!!  Case closed! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

"If it pleases the court I would like to submit into evidence a link from a poster that goes by the name of 'joneo'.  This image of a so-called Tubgirl demonstrates the depravity of Mr. CMH and the company he keeps,  and we therefore request that he not be granted custody" 

GAVEL!!!!  Case closed! 

Or with the right judge.  

"This pleases the court greatly!" GAVEL!!! Case closed!

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

I feel the same about my gf vs my ex. Its night and day. Congrats man. I hope it all keeps going well.

49 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I started the explanation with how this forum is anonymous, and there is something about being able to say something without anyone knowing you by name (and the fact I never brought any of the other parties up by name) but that I did have lunch with a member of the forum in the US Capitol.  I met a couple guys at River Falls during a Chiefs training camp.  And gratefulted sent me a collection of music right after my brother died.  And this is a group of friends we have created, where we can bring up things we might not at other places, and get some very candid and raw and genuine feedback.

That's what I did with the situation with my ex.  And you guys helped.  I'm not ashamed of having that relationship.

Now when he started bringing up that this was a Monday, and was I posting from work...

Who the fock does he think he's talking to, edjr?  Take it up with my boss focker (which he also pointed out the use of focker versus dude)

Lawyers are the scum of the earth

• Thanks 1

Good to hear that your life is getting on track, cmh. 

I suppose the 'he' mentioned is her lawyer. And 'he' wasn't talking about that thread of advie but the general tone of the forum.

21 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Good to hear that your life is getting on track, cmh. 

I suppose the 'he' mentioned is her lawyer. And 'he' wasn't talking about that thread of advie but the general tone of the forum.

in reference to which part?

I remember the thread, but don’t recall if I responded. If I did, I apologize, because my remarks would not help you in court. I also remember the thread from 15 years ago when you two went to Sandals. It’s a shame you all didn’t work out. 

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

You won 2 hats from me   :mad:

Hello cmh's ex who is still stalking him here.  :wave:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

in reference to which part?

This.  So, "he" knows about this forum and thinks it's relevant.

Who is "he?" Her lawyer?

23 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Hello cmh's ex who is still stalking him here.  :wave:

Hello b!tch. Can size?

By the way, you're old, and based on cmhs testimony, kind of a ######. Probably gonna need to start doing anal if you're gonna catch another man.

Congrats cmh, nothing like a huge poosay upgrade to put a spring in your step.

And the old joke...

Why is divorce so expensive?

Because it's worth it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

This.  So, "he" knows about this forum and thinks it's relevant.

Who is "he?" Her lawyer?

Yes the lawyer

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Hello b!tch. 

And the old joke...

Why is divorce so expensive?

Because it's worth it.

Amen brother. Cost me roughly a half a mill. 

Worth every penn.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

remember that thread about the chiefs afc championship when my ex wanted my son to go with boyfriend and grandpa? 

I was hoping it'd be the "Sock of Death" thread.

First of all, :doh: this place being part of a court proceeding is focking hilarious. :lol:

Second of all, I remember that thread and there was some solid advice offered, so congrats, glad things worked out for you. 

Thirdly, as was mentioned previously, you're lucky they didn't limit you to supervised visitation after having access to this jernt. 

Lastly, were there any classic GC comments that were brought up during the deposition?  🍿

I'm available to appear as a hostile witness. For either side, doesn't matter.

• Haha 1

Quick funny story. A friend of mine went to jail as a low level connected gambling ring. Think he went away 18 months. When he got out he told me it was my voice on his wiretapped cellphone that sunk him. 

It was played in the courtroom and he was asked if that was him on the other end of conversation- Glad he told me after he got out.