Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

So it begins...Trump Rally today near Cleveland, Ohio 6/26/2021

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about the rest? McCain, Obama, Romney, Kerry etc? 

Obama was really the only one I liked at that time.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

That was a vote well cast. She got a whole 1.2% of the nation behind her.

So?  I voted for who I wanted, not who others wanted.  Fock everyone else voting for party.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So you voted for him both times? How about Hillary? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you voted for him both times? 

Yes.  I didn't care for the other candidates.

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yes.  I didn't care for the other candidates.

Yeah, I voted for him too. But at least I realize he sucked and how destructive he was.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, I voted for him too. But at least I realize he sucked and how destructive he was.  

Good for you.  That's in the past now.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Sadly it isn’t. We still live with his destructive, divisive legacy. Plus  His VP is  president.  

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's not in the past. Are you blind to all the division he caused? This country is going through turmoil. It's a focking disaster.

53 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So?  I voted for who I wanted, not who others wanted.  Fock everyone else voting for party.

You voted for someone you knew didn't have a shot at winning.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

It's not in the past. Are you blind to all the division he caused? This country is going through turmoil. It's a focking disaster.

You say I'm blind to the division he caused.  I say you're blind to the division Trump caused.  Same argument, different day.  Neither will concede to being wrong.  Maybe both opinions are right.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

You voted for someone you knew didn't have a shot at winning.

I really don't care.  I'm not voting for someone I don't want to win.  More people should vote that way instead of just for a party.

11 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

To be fair, no-one wanted Al Gore in 1988 or 1992.  He couldn't break through at the national level on his own.  But being veep raised his profile.  I assume that's the plan with Harris.

I’m sure that is the plan, but it won’t work. Didn’t work with Al Gore and he was much more palatable than Harris.

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You say I'm blind to the division he caused.  I say you're blind to the division Trump caused.  Same argument, different day.  Neither will concede to being wrong.  Maybe both opinions are right.

I really don't care.  I'm not voting for someone I don't want to win.  More people should vote that way instead of just for a party.

Trump didn't push identity politics. Because identity politics is stupid. That was hussein's thing to push.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Trump didn't push identity politics. Because identity politics is stupid. That was hussein's thing to push.

Yup

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You may want to look into that a little more.  Trump thrived off of identity politics.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You may want to look into that a little more.  Trump thrived off of identity politics.

He was forced to talk about it because of the loony leftists that call themselves reporters. He took the questions from those asses, unlike how creepy joe only takes a couple questions from select "reporters". 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He did? Then why did he do so much for black people? Directly.  

Just now, Utilit99 said:

He was forced to talk about it because of the loony leftists that call themselves reporters. He took the questions from those asses, unlike how creepy joe only takes a couple questions from select "reporters". 

Ahh, yes.  Let's pass the blame onto the media.  The media is not without blame but come one, how is it that you can't admit when Trump does something wrong.  Trump gets a pass and excuses made for him.

He did? Then why did he do so much for black people? Directly.  

Are you telling me that can't use identity politics and still do something for the black community?  I don't think the two are exclusive.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Obama was the candidate for sheltered individuals that grew up spoiled their entire lives and can't handle someone rough around the edges that keeps it real.  Obama is a corporate press secretary, nothing more.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Obama was the candidate for sheltered individuals that grew up spoiled their entire lives and can't handle someone rough around the edges that keeps it real.

I'm not defending Obama.  All I said is that I voted for him.  That's in the past, nothing I can do about it now.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Are you telling me that can't use identity politics and still do something for the black community?  I don't think the two are exclusive.

Well then, it should be easy enough for you to rattle of examples from the top of your head. Let’s see them. 

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Obama was the candidate for sheltered individuals that grew up spoiled their entire lives and can't handle someone rough around the edges that keeps it real.  Obama is a corporate press secretary, nothing more.

Some. But after 8 years of Bush any democrat wouild have won. Harry Reed knew this. Then there was Romney. Obama ran against  tomato cans. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No, I asked you to tell us. Have you no opinions of your own? You have to rely on google?  Weak. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, I asked you to tell us.  Weak. 

Sorry that you don't like seeing that he used identity politics, but he did.  So did a lot of Presidents.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sorry that you don't like seeing that he used identity politics, but he did.  So did a lot of Presidents.

Mexico is a country, not a race.  And the people crossing their border to ours aren’t all Mexicans anyway. You failed. 

Mexico is a country, not a race.  And the people crossing their border to ours aren’t all Mexicans anyway. You failed. 

😂  Move along.

52 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Ahh, yes.  Let's pass the blame onto the media.  The media is not without blame but come one, how is it that you can't admit when Trump does something wrong.  Trump gets a pass and excuses made for him.

He made a wrong decision on signing that first "covid" bill.

He was not devisive though.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He made a wrong decision on signing that first "covid" bill.

He was not devisive though.

That's your opinion and I strongly disagree with it. The man took an already divided country and fueled the flames even more.

His claims about a rigged election and the marching on the Capitol was terrible.

The way he treated people who didn't agree with him, especially the media was very divisive.  The media doesn't get a pass on this though, there have been just as divisive.

The way he handled black athletes and kneeling was divisive.  Saying to get the SOB off the field.

Him telling congresswomen to go back to their country was definitely divisive.

Not taking COVID seriously right away also split people more than ever.

Almost every time he speaks to the public it's about us versus them.  How is that not being divisive?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Clearly those are opinion pieces that don't have any merit.  More minorities, across the board voted for Trump this time than in 2016.  The only Demographic where Biden increased was white people.  Essentially, minorities didn't see identity politics, they saw results.

53 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Clearly those are opinion pieces that don't have any merit.  More minorities, across the board voted for Trump this time than in 2016.  The only Demographic where Biden increased was white people.  Essentially, minorities didn't see identity politics, they saw results.

He can use identity politics and still get more minority votes.  Once again, they are not exclusive.  Utilit said Trump didn't push identity politics but he did, a lot of politicians do.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He can use identity politics and still get more minority votes.  Once again, they are not exclusive.  Utilit said Trump didn't push identity politics but he did, a lot of politicians do.

Pushing back on identity politics isn't "identity politics", but I'll let you believe what you want.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Pushing back on identity politics isn't "identity politics", but I'll let you believe what you want.

And I'll let you believe that he was pushing back.  We both have our own opinions on him.

On 6/26/2021 at 1:29 PM, JustinCharge said:

The live stream of the rally is on Youtube.  Youtube is prone to pulling down live feeds of Trump rallies, so it can be watched on other platforms like Roku, etc.

Saw a bunch of shots of the my pillow guy. That’s how you know it’s quality 😂😂

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

he doesn't believe in anything.  He is a bot.  He is programmed to defend the liberals no matter what.  He has no critical thinking skills.

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

he doesn't believe in anything.  He is a bot.  He is programmed to defend the liberals no matter what.  He has no critical thinking skills.

Being critical of Trump is not defending liberals.  This really gets some of you confused.  Go back and show me where I was defending liberals.

13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

538 and the atlantic are joke websites.

It wouldn't matter what site I linked.  If it's critical of Trump then it's considered a joke.  Carry on with the bias though.

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Trump attends border security meeting and tour

He was president of the country for four years donating his salary. He worked on what he ran on and the left fought him every step of the way. Basically the liberals said "no" to all the people who voted him in. They didn't want what the majority of the people wanted so they slandered and lied to get their way. They impeached Trump twice. And Trump is now back off the clock still working to make this country great again. 

Dude is a hero. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Trump back to another rally, this time in Sarasota, Florida.  "Home" of Randy Savage, as it were.