Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

Coffee: How do you drink it .. if you even do ?

I'm not talking about your favorite home brand or whether you prefer Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts or such; what I wonder is do you drink it black or with cream / sugar.  I don't drink coffee every morning anymore and certainly not more than once a day but when I do, I add cream and sugar.  I've never drank it otherwise.  I have friends that drink it black and many like it that way and strong.  They laugh at me and call me a puzzy for adding cream and sugar.  I absolutely could not drink coffee black .. but I'll bet some, if not many of you guys do.  What say ye ?

Cappuccino with a little trivia 

sometimes French press with a little milk and truvia

Sometimes just an espresso shot 

Folgers Black Silk

Black

Cream and sugar. I can drink coffee black but can’t drink it w/out sugar.

1 hour ago, kozmiq said:

I'm not talking about your favorite home brand or whether you prefer Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts or such; what I wonder is do you drink it black or with cream / sugar.  I don't drink coffee every morning anymore and certainly not more than once a day but when I do, I add cream and sugar.  I've never drank it otherwise.  I have friends that drink it black and many like it that way and strong.  They laugh at me and call me a puzzy for adding cream and sugar.  I absolutely could not drink coffee black .. but I'll bet some, if not many of you guys do.  What say ye ?

Straight black

That being said, if I go to a coffee shop or Starbucks I’ll get something different as a treat. Like a caramel macchiato or something like that. But for every day consumption I just drink black coffee with no cream or sugar 

Down yer mom's ass crack.  All the BBC she takes back there adds a nice dark African roast flavor. 

14 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Black.   Not a coffee snob at all. Just decent hot in the morning and im good

Same. If asked 7-11 go to. But not a snob. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Down yer mom's ass crack.  All the BBC she takes back there adds a nice dark African roast flavor. 

No cream ?

Starbucks: Venti, Hot, Carmel Macchiato with Almond Milk and Extra Carmel Drizzle

With a Banana Nut Bread warmed up

Try it! It’s heaven!

I want my coffee to not know it’s father. That’s how black I want it 

• Sad 1

I don’t like warm beverages. If I need a pick me up, I will snort a line or take an adderall. 

I don't drink coffee

30 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I don’t like warm beverages. If I need a pick me up, I will snort a line or take an adderall. 

You can have your coffee on ice. A cold Carmel Macchiato is equally delicious.

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't drink coffee

You must not need to…

17 minutes ago, peenie said:

You must not need to…

I don't get the pick me up from caffeine.  I just like the flavor.

1 hour ago, Mike Isles said:

No cream ?

That kvms later....

Two creams and three sugars. Bonus points if you have almond creamer 

Used to drink it black forever. I've been on a paleo type diet since end of January and put cinnamon and heavy whipping cream in it. Delicious 

Favorite of all time is the Cuban coffee. Swear I could live off that every day. Two of those with a guava pastry is the breakfast I miss from Florida 😭

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Favorite of all time is the Cuban coffee. Swear I could live off that every day. Two of those with a guava pastry is the breakfast I miss from Florida 😭

That stuff is awesome. My Cuban friends in Florida used to make it when I lived there.

Turkish coffee is very similar. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That stuff is awesome. My Cuban friends in Florida used to make it when I lived there.

Turkish coffee is very similar. 

Is the Turkish coffee the one they make using hit sand to heat it up or is that a diff one? And yea the Cuban coffee is focking fantastic. Every time my wife and I go to Florida I make it a point to find a Cuban cafe so I can grab some. Usually my breakfast in the mornings while we are there 

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

Used to drink it black forever. I've been on a paleo type diet since end of January and put cinnamon and heavy whipping cream in it. Delicious 

This, but minus the cinnamon and plus an envelope of unflavored gelatin.  Or some MCT/coconut oil.  :thumbsup:

To those who don't like the taste of coffee, do you also find yourself hating the taste of adult things? Like do you eat chicken nuggets, hot dogs with just catchup, and cereal for all of your meals?

• Like 1

I’ve got issues with heartburn so I do cold brew (less acidic). Little milk and some sugar. I was using stevia because zero calories, but it focked with my stomach. Would like to find another zero calorie substitute

I was in a drive thru recently and heard this woman say "I'll take one coffee with 9 sugars". 

Whoa.