Djgb13

Been issued a challenge by HT (official)

So HT wants to me to meet him in Hilton Head cause he wants to throw down. He claims he won’t back out so I’m creating this thread now. He challenged me and wants to follow through with it. Is it childish? Most definitely. Grown ass man wants to play childish games so I’m down. Sometime in august is all I know. Hopefully he gives a little more details but I won’t back down if he won’t. Don’t worry though, I’ll have it recorded so I can use it against him if he tries to sue me or have me arrested. I’ll make sure to upload it for yall

• Thanks 5

bookmark

Also need to get some wagering action. You both need to post your stats so we can get a tale of the tape. 

• Haha 1

Just now, bostonlager said:

bookmark

Also need to get some wagering action. You both need to post your stats so we can get a tale of the tap. 

I’m honestly more interested in seeing what this retard looks like cause he refuses to post any pictures of himself. I’m willing to put a few hundred down that he poosays out 

6 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Also need to get some wagering action. 

I’ll put $100 on HT not showing up. And $50 on HT getting his ass handed to him, as a hedge.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Digby.  If you ain't lieing you aint trying.......

Then I’m an undersized nose tackle who was all state and beat up thugs all the time during my years as a cop where I pulled in six figures but now I drive a cab :lol: 

Just now, Bier Meister said:

Pay-per-view?  

Nah you get it free my man :thumbsup: couldn’t charge the homies for a good show. Besides, it would prob end up on world star :lol: 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Nah you get it free my man :thumbsup: couldn’t charge the homies for a good show. Besides, it would prob end up on world star :lol: 

:banana:

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Nothing like a circus side show.

FYI I’m fine with calling it off if HT apologizes and says he’s sorry he acted like a d1ck. Cause at this point it would straight up be elderly abuse. And believe it or not I actually would feel bad about knocking him out if his family is there. 

• Haha 1

Is the loser banished from the bored, aliases and all?  If so, I'm rooting for a double knockout.

• Thanks 1

Edit: dammit it doesn’t matter which one I post it keeps saying abs restricted 😑

41 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

So HT wants to me to meet him in Hilton Head cause he wants to throw down. He claims he won’t back out so I’m creating this thread now. He challenged me and wants to follow through with it. Is it childish? Most definitely. Grown ass man wants to play childish games so I’m down. Sometime in august is all I know. Hopefully he gives a little more details but I won’t back down if he won’t. Don’t worry though, I’ll have it recorded so I can use it against him if he tries to sue me or have me arrested. I’ll make sure to upload it for yall

Link?

8 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Geek meet? I’d throw in $5k to get everyone there.

Can we schedule it for august? My July is quite full

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I can't believe two grown men are gonna fight each other over a message board :lol:

Not even Mike takes this place that seriously.  

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I can't believe two grown men are gonna fight each other over a message board :lol:

FYP

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Can we schedule it for august? My July is quite full

It’s supposedly in august. That’s when he claims he’s going to be here. Trust me if it was July I wouldn’t be able to do it cause we will have finals then. But august? Oh yea. We have a few weeks off before we start back and the beginning of the classes won’t have anything due. But like I said, he wanted to throw down because that’s just how he is. Some people won’t ever learn until they get hit in the mouth. I will take it easy on him and not use knees or elbows cause that can actually be dangerous. Completely fine with calling it off as well cause I’m the type that would rather not fight someone. But I will if I need to. 

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Guys, before you go through with this, one word of advice... Livestreaming!

If you want me to I could totally do that. But like I said, I doubt it’ll happen. I’m not the one who’s upset and challenging people to fights. I just accepted it and am willing to go through with it. If it doesn’t happen I won’t lose any sleep over it. Honestly I have no idea what we are even fighting over but he felt like being a big man so :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

It is time for HT to reevaluate his life

Fixed 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

25 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s supposedly in august. That’s when he claims he’s going to be here. Trust me if it was July I wouldn’t be able to do it cause we will have finals then. But august? Oh yea. We have a few weeks off before we start back and the beginning of the classes won’t have anything due. But like I said, he wanted to throw down because that’s just how he is. Some people won’t ever learn until they get hit in the mouth. I will take it easy on him and not use knees or elbows cause that can actually be dangerous. Completely fine with calling it off as well cause I’m the type that would rather not fight someone. But I will if I need to. 

:lol:

Let me make this perfectly clear: I think it’s dumb AF that HT really wants to fight me (for reasons I still don’t know). But I’m calling his bluff. I’d be more surprised if he actually wants to follow through with it. We will see though. The ball is in his court so :dunno: 

1. Was he banned? He is always on this message board 24/7. Honestly, it's a little shocking that he hasn't replied to this thread by now. 

2. There is no focking HT in New York. Everyone knows this is the artist formerly known as RP. He was living in Montana as of 2018. 

3. Not posting your picture on the internet doesn't prove anything. Some like to maintain some semblance of privacy. But again...HT doesn't exist. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

1. Was he banned? He is always on this message board 24/7. Honestly, it's a little shocking that he hasn't replied to this thread by now. 

2. There is no focking HT in New York. Everyone knows this is the artist formerly known as RP. He was living in Montana as of 2018. 

3. Not posting your picture on the internet doesn't prove anything. Some like to maintain some semblance of privacy. But again...HT doesn't exist. 

You mean he’s not a tough guy former marine and retired NYPD extraordinaire?! 🤯

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Let me make this perfectly clear: I think it’s dumb AF that HT really wants to fight me (for reasons I still don’t know). But I’m calling his bluff. I’d be more surprised if he actually wants to follow through with it. We will see though. The ball is in his court so :dunno: 

No way he backs down. He probably started training as soon as you accepted the challenge.

Just now, Gladiators said:

No way he backs down. He probably started training as soon as you accepted the challenge.

You’re the only one here who believes this which is sad. This whole ordeal backfired on him and didn’t go the way he wanted 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You’re the only one here who believes this which is sad. This whole ordeal backfired on him and didn’t go the way he wanted 

You don’t believe it?

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

You don’t believe it?

Nope. Neither does anyone here apparently. He prob hopped on one of his other aliases and is laying low.