Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Round One-Three Commentary - July Mock 2021

I really wanted Gibson and knew I needed an RB here. Not a fan of the team (Det) but felt Swift was the best RB 2 left.  I see them trailing often and having to pass a lot. 

Isn’t this the draft where someone plugs the teams into MFL? Anyone have the link to last year’s?

5 minutes ago, The Football Guru said:

Oh man, what could have been if Dak doesn't get hurt 😠

Yeah, with only 1 QB that ended your season quickly. 

That went about as expected.  When I turned in last night there were 8 picks in front of me.  I listed 9 players I wanted.  There were two left when my pick came up.  Helaire and a WR.  Like some of the guys in front of me, I feel a LOT more comfortable with the WR's that should be there in the fourth than what I believe will be left at RB.  At this point, there are only two other RB's that I would feel confident in as my RB2 and I'm 99% sure that neither Helaire nor those other two would make it back to me.  

With a season under his belt and no Bell to siphon carries (and more games played...fingers crossed), I think Helaire will improve upon his RB22 finish.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Landry said:

That went about as expected.  When I turned in last night there were 8 picks in front of me.  I listed 9 players I wanted.  There were two left when my pick came up.  Helaire and a WR.  Like some of the guys in front of me, I feel a LOT more comfortable with the WR's that should be there in the fourth than what I believe will be left at RB.  At this point, there are only two other RB's that I would feel confident in as my RB2 and I'm 99% sure that neither Helaire nor those other two would make it back to me.  

With a season under his belt and no Bell to siphon carries (and more games played...fingers crossed), I think Helaire will improve upon his RB22 finish.

He will and I likely should have gone that way instead of my three WR start but we shall see. 

Go ahead Grrrrrrrrrrru.......and take the only RB left that I would want. I know you will.

5 minutes ago, robb said:

Go ahead Grrrrrrrrrrru.......and take the only RB left that I would want. I know you will.

I'm guessing this RB goes by his initials?

3 minutes ago, The Football Guru said:

I'm guessing this RB goes by his initials?

maybe........but truth be told, it was JK or Scary Terry and I am just as pleased to get McLaurin as my WR1 as there are not many more WRs left I would want for my WR1!

I do not like the Dobbins pick here. The volume is most likely not going to be there. I do love his talent though

Ralpster out there?

Been 2 1/4 hours since last pick and he may not know he is up for his first pick today.

He makes the best hot sauce there is BTW. Im not exaggerating either. People usually buy multiple bottles at a time because they are so good.

5 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

He makes the best hot sauce there is BTW. Im not exaggerating either. People usually buy multiple bottles at a time because they are so good.

Hot Sauce Guy?

1 minute ago, robb said:

Hot Sauce Guy?

He is definitely the hot sauce guy. https://deeroo.net

I do not get any commission. Just helping a friend and spreading the word for legit sauces.

Ok no more hijacking our football talk. Anyone have a rebuttal to my Dobbins take?

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

In hindsight, monty was probably the smarter play than Jacobs. I thought it as soon as I made the pick.

I am not a Jacobs owner nor a fan of him. 6th round, maybe, but not here. No big deal tho, personal preference!