Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Get your shopping done early in San Fran

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Just wait till they start, or I mean restart bitching about food deserts in urban areas. Yeah you kinda did that to yourself, dumbass...

The city government will set up kitchens serving free meals and bread lines.  Government pharmacies.  Government housing.  Basically north korea.  

38 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The city government will set up kitchens serving free meals and bread lines.  Government pharmacies.  Government housing.  Basically north korea.  

Whiff will be first in line at the soup kitchen whining about there being no cheap shots of bourbon available.

13 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Who could have seen that coming?  :dunno: 

Apparently not Liberal lawmakers.  Or they did but do not care.  Not sure which is worse.  But the sheep will still give them their vote next time around.  

So then as more and more businesses close the good people will start to leave, resulting in communities devolving into serious sh!tholes, government sets up its socialized system to care for them.  But what happens when they run out of other peoples money?

11 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Whiff will be first in line at the soup kitchen whining about there being no cheap shots of bourbon available.

I actually volunteer at a 'soup kitchen' on my days off.  Costs about 1,000 a day to provide a seriously solid meal to all the folks.  

$1,000 worth of Kentucky Gentleman and Taka would kill those folks in a week. 

...we could blame Covid....

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

So then as more and more businesses close the good people will start to leave, resulting in communities devolving into serious sh!tholes, government sets up its socialized system to care for them.  But what happens when they run out of other peoples money?

Put a fence around it. Escape from NY style

12 hours ago, RLLD said:

When north korea starts running out of money they threaten the world with nukes so i suppose frisco will threaten to bomb texas

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I actually volunteer at a 'soup kitchen' on my days off.  Costs about 1,000 a day to provide a seriously solid meal to all the folks.  

$1,000 worth of Kentucky Gentleman and Taka would kill those folks in a week. 

...we could blame Covid....

You get an A for helping population control with that idea.

On 10/13/2021 at 8:34 PM, Djgb13 said:

Surprised they haven’t tried to cancel Walgreens for being “racist” since it directly impacts the black people seeing as how they’re the ones doing 99% of the shoplifting

Give it time.....

And then lets see how this gets twisted to be Trump's fault....🤣

28 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Give it time.....

And then lets see how this gets twisted to be Trump's fault....🤣

Biden in Virginia is sure counting on the anti Trump vote going to McAuliffe. When all hope is starting to wane, make it about Trump. 

25 times in one speech for God's sake. Talk about the leader of the free world terrorized by TDS...

Strategically it makes sense.

They are proceeding with the firm belief that they beat Trump and did so because they were able to portray him as being bad.  I think we all are slowly starting to appreciate that the election was not above board, and while their character attacks were very effective, it honestly only carries them but so far.  Eventually that trick will no longer work.

I am going to San Fransicko in February for work. Maybe a full week or more. Should I do some investigative reporting?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, edjr said:

I am going to San Fransicko in February for work. Maybe a full week or more. Should I do some investigative reporting?

Make sure and wear shoes that you don't give a sh1t about.  Pun intended. 💩

On 10/31/2021 at 11:13 PM, Strike said:

I hope everyone participating agreed not to take more than $950 per run.

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Maybe San Francisco is learning from Detroit. When Coleman Young became mayor in 1974 and fired all the worthwhile cops, there was a bit uptick in crime but that eventually went down as there was less and less stuff to steal. Sadly, the Detroit criminals had a devil of a time expanding their base of operation into the suburbs because that's where all the ex-Detroit cops got re-hired.

In today's San Francisco, now that the criminal element is finding that there is nothing left to steal in the city, they are migrating to the suburbs there. Hats off to the liberal elites in the SF suburbs; by not hiring the former SF cops, they are putting their money where their mouth is and cooperating with the criminals. Such kindness and generosity! The rich SF liberals are really committed to contributing to a more fair and equitable distribution of local resources and I have to hand it to them.

Another one

UPDATE: Police Warn of More Mass Robbery Attempts After Looters Ransack Walnut Creek Nordstrom

Kenosha was a disappointment. Now I'm halfway across the country. I'd best get to the SF suburbs ASAP before all the good stuff in the upscale department stores is gone.

:ninja: 🛒 💰

I like to believe the majority of people are normal, working, people who want a safe place to live and or raise their children.  Even Liberals.

So it just boggles my mind how politicians who want to give power to criminals get votes?  Why would a normal family raising liberal vote for a politician who shows more concern for criminals than working normal citizens?  

How brain washed do you have to be?

"God helps those who help themselves. Hey, nice watch!"

~Reverand Al Sharpton

50 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I like to believe the majority of people are normal, working, people who want a safe place to live and or raise their children.  Even Liberals.

So it just boggles my mind how politicians who want to give power to criminals get votes?  Why would a normal family raising liberal vote for a politician who shows more concern for criminals than working normal citizens?  

How brain washed do you have to be?

Very.

The leftists within the liberal realm have been steady carving out a system predicated on virtue signaling, and if you are not going to an ever more extreme you do not hold as high a place of value in the system.  The leftists have assumed enough positions of power to compel the ongoing increase of radicalism.

Now that the cops in Philadelphia are limited in why they can stop people, I wonder if that will lead to safer roads there? 

Louis Vuitton in Oak Brook IL was hit by 14 people yesterday 

Sports Card Shops are being broken into every week lately. 

The biggest recent heist was over a million bucks in cards stolen in a robbery from the Bullpen in LA. 

Manager was hit with a stun gun, then zip tied and confined while thieves got away with the goods. 

We continue to beef up security.

Our next step is a trained German Shepherd.  

Liberal cities are no place to raise children.

The poll was released by the SF Chamber of Commerce and based on feedback from more than 500 San Francisco residents who are registered to vote.

It found that more than 40 percent say they plan to move out of the city in the next few years.

Lindsay Stevens just finished moving out over the weekend.

“There’s nothing worse than seeing such a beautiful place in such disarray, and I really thought I was going to be sad when the movers loaded up the last container on Saturday, and I have never been more relieved,” said Stevens.

After more than 12 years in San Francisco, Stevens recently sold her place and moved to the Palm Springs area.

“I honestly think in the last three years, we’ve seen a massive decline in the quality of life and that was only enhanced over COVID,” she said. “The homelessness has been a severe problem, people are not feeling safe walking their dog… the number of break-ins seem to be constantly on the rise.”

The emergence of video, its abundance, is becoming rather useful to law abiding people.

In recent years we have seen the thrust for police body cams, and then things like Ring and other tools become financially viable to a range of people.

I suggest that these things are going to end up benefiting the good people and not the criminals as perhaps the leftists had originally hoped.  I see it as just another demonstration of the poor judgement of leftists.

Would this kid have been fairly tried without that video? I think not.

Imagine if we had a video of the Zimmerman/Martin thing, I gaurun-focking-tee you we would have seen a similar thing, and yet the MSM and leftists would still "see" it as proof of something else.

I disdain the loss of privacy of course, but having video is the best way to fight Democrats and their criminal allies.

Does anyone know how the sell bail reform to people?

Like hey I think violent criminals need an easier time leaving prison?  Is that the selling point?  

What is the upside? Even if you have to spin it I just want to know what utopia upside is being sold? 

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Like hey I think violent criminals need an easier time leaving prison?  Is that the selling point?  

What is the upside? Even if you have to spin it I just want to know what utopia upside is being sold? 

I think the message is:

“Hey there homies!  Are you sick and tired of having to budget your Kools and Malt Liquor purchasing in order to raise bail money for your good boy / aspiring rapper whenever THE MAN dares arrest them for breaking the law?  If so let me introduce you to 'bail reform'.  You're gonna love it!!!"

19 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I saw it as "bail is just too $$$ for some of these guys, and they have families too!" type of selling. Or the 'cash only' bail was a sign of privilege, since white criminals seemed to get cash bail/bail more often than others. 

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

I saw it as "bail is just too $$$ for some of these guys, and they have families too!" type of selling. Or the 'cash only' bail was a sign of privilege, since white criminals seemed to get cash bail/bail more often than others. 

I mean we have already basically legalized weed in most places.  We seem to be much easier on harder drugs.  Some places like San Fran allow you to steal.  I don't know how much more we need here.  If we want to totally decriminalize all drugs thats one thing.  But I just don't understand it from a violent criminal aspect.  Logic 101.  You are asking for more violence. 

I could see the selling point as one big virtue signal on race.  But my God how many people out there want this?  I don't think I could find anyone other than asking criminals that would say yes this is what we need.  

I honestly don't get it.  My liberal friends wouldn't say they wanted this.  But maybe I am mistaken.  I should ask them.  Maybe I would be surprised.  Maybe it is just one of those things, until someone is let out and hurts them; they won't care.  

Does any centrist here like the idea of more bail reform?  I am really curious because these seems like something virtually no one would be in favor of.  

The bail reform was all bullshit from the beginning. Bail was almost nothing in non violent cases, for everyone. Where they deceive is when someone is denied  bail for a non violent crime because , drum roll, they are on parole. Of course they use that was their basis for saying non violent criminals are denied bail, leaving out the parole part. Don’t believe any of their nonsense.  These are the same people that have millions of people convinced there are people in prison for possession of marijuana.   No there isn’t. If there were, they would have been pardoned. But they don’t exist, so you can’t pardon them. 

• Like 1

A reminder that the democrat party supports defunding the police, eliminating advanced courses in high school, changing math to add problems that discuss racism, halting the teaching of calculus in high school, watering down all courses in high school, taking down statues of thomas jefferson, does nothing to stop these crime waves...

and Bernie Sanders REFUSES to run as a democrat because they are too right wing in his eyes.  Not even all of above I listed is enough to sway him.  He needs to see more.  He still is skeptical.  

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 2:51 PM, listen2me 23 said:

Bail reform is a good idea. Whether somebody gets released should NOT be related to how much money they have.

Deciding whether to detain a person between arrest and trial should be totally based on their risk to the community and their flight risk.

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

Bail reform is a good idea. Whether somebody gets released should NOT be related to how much money they have.

Deciding whether to detain a person between arrest and trial should be totally based on their risk to the community and their flight risk.

And god forbid if someone jumps bail they should never get a chance for bail again. I hope those families sue the state for those lives lost