tubby_mcgee

Biden is sending someone to your door to see if you've been vaccinated

Focking Nazi. Threatening and forcing people to do things against their will or else he will have their homes invaded.

I hate these focking nazi liberals including those on this board.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Focking Nazi. Threatening and forcing people to do things against their will or else he will have their homes invaded.

I hate these focking nazi liberals including those on this board.

I hate people that compare door to door sales to nazis.   Really annoying for sure, but nazi, no.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I hate people that compare door to door sales to nazis.   Really annoying for sure, but nazi, no.

Where did the sales part come in to play?

47 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Where did the sales part come in to play?

They're trying to sell people on taking the vaccine, not forcing them.   Where did them getting their homes invaded come into play?

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They're trying to sell people on taking the vaccine, not forcing them.   Where did them getting their homes invaded come into play?

Where did he say he was going to be a door to door salesman? What other reason would a sitting president say he is going to issue a task force to go to people's homes to push them into taking an experimental drug? 

Can you imagine the army going to someone's door and saying, "Hi, I'm joe, would you like to allow me to shoot you up with an experimental vaccine? It's on sale for free. Just let me shoot you up."

He's a focking Nazi.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They come kick down your focking door and demand to see your vaccine Passport. They’ll pull little Timmy out from under the bed where he was hiding and shoot him full of poison juice right in front of you. Then he dies because it’s all a hoax to control population growth.

Don’t you know, man?! :doh:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Where did he say he was going to be a door to door salesman? What other reason would a sitting president say he is going to issue a task force to go to people's homes to push them into taking an experimental drug? 

Can you imagine the army going to someone's door and saying, "Hi, I'm joe, would you like to allow me to shoot you up with an experimental vaccine? It's on sale for free. Just let me shoot you up."

He's a focking Nazi.

From the article in the OP: White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki also referred to the "door-to-door" effort while listing the five objectives of Biden's COVID response earlier in the day at Tuesday's briefing, citing "targeted community door-to-door outreach" to "get remaining Americans vaccinated by ensuring that they have the information they need on how both safe and accessible the vaccine is." 

I'm pretty sure they won't actually have the vaccine with them, sounds like they'll basically just be handing out pamphlets like Jehovah's Witnesses.    It's a door to door salesman, not an army attack.

I agree it's stupid, because most people don't bother with door to door salesmen, but I guess they're going with the strategy of "if 1 out of 100 sign up then it was worth it."

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

From the article in the OP: White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki also referred to the "door-to-door" effort while listing the five objectives of Biden's COVID response earlier in the day at Tuesday's briefing, citing "targeted community door-to-door outreach" to "get remaining Americans vaccinated by ensuring that they have the information they need on how both safe and accessible the vaccine is." 

I'm pretty sure they won't actually have the vaccine with them, sounds like they'll basically just be handing out pamphlets like Jehovah's Witnesses.    It's a door to door salesman, not an army attack.

I agree it's stupid, because most people don't bother with door to door salesmen, but I guess they're going with the strategy of "if 1 out of 100 sign up then it was worth it."

jeezus the entire country has been locked down a year and a focking half, I am pretty sure everyone knows about covid and the vaccine

this is so they can see in person who refuses and try to pressure them

they still have no reason to ever come to my focking door

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

jeezus the entire country has been locked down a year and a focking half, I am pretty sure everyone knows about covid and the vaccine

This is how Nazi Germany started really getting going. Propaganda, hatred, then enforcement of what the government desired. No opposition allowed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yeah did you miss the part where I said it was stupid?

Clearly you've never had a door to door salesman come to your door.  They try to pressure you too.  Are they nazis?    I mean Jehovah's witnesses want you to change your entire religion and recruit you to become someone that goes to knock on other people's doors, that is pretty serious stuff too.

Not to mention the droves of people that go door to door to register people to vote every election cycle. 

Also LOL at "the entire country being locked down for a year and a half."

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah did you miss the part where I said it was stupid?

Clearly you've never had a door to door salesman come to your door.  They try to pressure you too.  Are they nazis?    I mean Jehovah's witnesses want you to change your entire religion and recruit you to become someone that goes to knock on other people's doors, that is pretty serious stuff too.

Not to mention the droves of people that go door to door to register people to vote every election cycle. 

Also LOL at "the entire country being locked down for a year and a half."

have we not been grounded for a year and a half and forced to wear diapers everywhere for no reason?

I'll treat them just like the Jehovah's or the lawn care guy.

Not interested. SLAM DOOR!

• Thanks 1

I see the lib Nazis are for government handing out your medical information to door knockers. I, for one, think medical info should be private.

• Confused 1

Don't they already sorta do this for the census?

16 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I see the lib Nazis are for government handing out your medical information to door knockers. I, for one, think medical info should be private.

Will they even know anything?  My guess is they'll literally just be knocking on every door and handing out pamphlets, might not even ask if you've had it yet.

Again, stupid and a waste of tax dollars.  But not nazi.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Will they even know anything?  My guess is they'll literally just be knocking on every door and handing out pamphlets, might not even ask if you've had it yet.

You guess it's not nazi? Should we be guessing if our government is not nazi? Across the board liberals act more like nazis than anyone else in this country.

Assuming they do this, under that scenario I have no issue with it. Although I doubt that scenario is correct.  Why would they send people when a mailer would suffice. I agree with it being a huge waste of our money.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You guess it's not nazi? Should we be guessing if our government is not nazi? Across the board liberals act more like nazis than anyone else in this country.

Well you're guessing they're going to break in, tie people down and inject them with the vaccine right?

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I mean Jehovah's witnesses want you to change your entire religion and recruit you to become someone that goes to knock on other people's doors, that is pretty serious stuff too.

That's not really what they do.  They don't try to change your religion.  They just ask you how committed you are and offer you an alternative if you are not.  If you say that you are committed to your religion, they simply say "Thank you for your time", and they leave.  Jehovah's Witnesses only offer people an alternate option to what they're currently experiencing.

27 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Assuming they do this, under that scenario I have no issue with it. Although I doubt that scenario is correct.  Why would they send people when a mailer would suffice. I agree with it being a huge waste of our money.

^^ This

When people get the vaccination, they ask you for your personal information... name, age, address, and brief medical history.  They know who you are and where you live.  They also have access to the tax rolls, DMV, and voter registration.  All they need to do is simply get everyone's address and remove all of those who got the vaccine and simply mail them a pamphlet.  They have an agenda by physically going out door to door.  There's no other reasonable take.

55 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Don't they already sorta do this for the census?

Also Nazi. :mad: 

24 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

^^ This

When people get the vaccination, they ask you for your personal information... name, age, address, and brief medical history.  They know who you are and where you live.  They also have access to the tax rolls, DMV, and voter registration.  All they need to do is simply get everyone's address and remove all of those who got the vaccine and simply mail them a pamphlet.  They have an agenda by physically going out door to door.  There's no other reasonable take.

Their (Biden's) agenda is getting more people vaccinated.  It's not that complicated.

The people asking for your personal information are CVS, Walgreens, Publix, Kroger, Walmart, Target, thousands of doctor's offices, etc.  I doubt the federal government is competent enough to turn a list of the people that ARE vaccinated from all of those different sources, into a list of people that aren't vaccinated and where they live.

Their (Biden's) agenda is getting more people vaccinated.  It's not that complicated.

The people asking for your personal information are CVS, Walgreens, Publix, Kroger, Walmart, Target, thousands of doctor's offices, etc.  I doubt the federal government is competent enough to turn a list of the people that ARE vaccinated from all of those different sources, into a list of people that aren't vaccinated and where they live.

Wow, that's just stupid.  There's no point in wasting time on you going further.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Well you're guessing they're going to break in, tie people down and inject them with the vaccine right?

No, I'm just saying they are on the road to nazism.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The modern lib thinks Hitler's stormtroopers were goose stepping down the middle of the road and rounding up Jews on day 1.  

Hint: They were gathering information. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wow, that's just stupid.  There's no point in wasting time on you going further.

So you think Joe has a list of everyone that's not vaccinated and where they live?

I hope everyone of you that didn't get the vax, get covid.

They keep provoking people waiting for a reaction. Then they will claim white supremacy is a threat. 

We are here to check ze papers.

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

They come kick down your focking door and demand to see your vaccine Passport. They’ll pull little Timmy out from under the bed where he was hiding and shoot him full of poison juice right in front of you. Then he dies because it’s all a hoax to control population growth.

Don’t you know, man?! :doh:

So it's more of a "Show us your papers" tactic?  Got it. 

46 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Everything for you idiots on the road to nazism.  Everything is about taking away rights, taking away guns, "What if <insert something here>", etc.  You're so scared of everything.  It's crazy.