tubby_mcgee

Biden is sending someone to your door to see if you've been vaccinated

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Everything for you idiots on the road to nazism.  Everything is about taking away rights, taking away guns, "What if <insert something here>", etc.  You're so scared of everything.  It's crazy.

Says the person who would hand over his guns no questions ask and probably wears a mask in his car

44 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The modern lib thinks Hitler's stormtroopers were goose stepping down the middle of the road and rounding up Jews on day 1.  

Hint: They were gathering information. 

The modern alt-right is scared of anything and everything.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Says the person who would hand over his guns no questions ask and probably wears a mask in his car

No I would not hand over my gun no questions asked, and I don't wear a mask anymore.  Nice try, chicken little.

It goes like this: open door, '' you can take your 'vax' and shove it up your ass'", slam door in retard's face.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No I would not hand over my gun no questions asked, and I don't wear a mask anymore.  Nice try, chicken little.

So when beta rourke comes for your gun you’ll magically say no. I doubt it

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So when beta rourke comes for your gun you’ll magically say no. I doubt it

beta rourke will never show up at my house and ask for my gun, stop being so paranoid.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Everything for you idiots on the road to nazism.  Everything is about taking away rights, taking away guns, "What if <insert something here>", etc.  You're so scared of everything.  It's crazy.

Wait, a liberal is claiming this? Really? Five years of calling Trump and his supporters Nazis and Fascists and this dullard is actually using the “you guys” thing? Give me a break. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Stop with the Nazi comparisons.  It's embarrassing.

2016 called and said yeah, please do. Hack. 

It's amazing how every president is compared to Hitler by the opposition, and it never stops.

You're Hitler, No you're Hitler!  it's so stupid.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

It's amazing how every president is compared to Hitler by the opposition, and it never stops.

You're Hitler, No you're Hitler!  it's so stupid.

Yeah, but one side goes a little further with it. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wait, a liberal is claiming this? Really? Five years of calling Trump and his supporters Nazis and Fascists and this dullard is actually using the “you guys” thing? Give me a break. 

I never called Trump a nazi, stop it.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, but one side goes a little further with it. 

Of course, it's always their fault :lol:

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

They come kick down your focking door and demand to see your vaccine Passport. They’ll pull little Timmy out from under the bed where he was hiding and shoot him full of poison juice right in front of you. Then he dies because it’s all a hoax to control population growth.

Don’t you know, man?! :doh:

Over react much?  Everyone knows the proper vax Nazi hiding spot for Timmy is up in the attic.  :nono:

Why are you guys so scared of people getting vaccinated?  Nobody is gonna force you to get it, but who cares if other people get it?

Liberals complaining about the Nazi comparison. You have to love it.

No shame or memory.

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh. So you can go the “you guys” route but we should avoid labeling you with the behaviors of your side. Now say you don’t have a side. You and Tim. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Why are you guys so scared of people getting vaccinated?  Nobody is gonna force you to get it, but who cares if other people get it?

They’re mad that Covid lost Trump the election and lashing out.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh. So you can go the “you guys” route but we should avoid labeling you with the behaviors of your side. Now say you don’t have a side. You and Tim. 

The world is not black or white, my ignorant friend.  You can label me all you want, I'm just saying it's not true.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I am scared of nazism. And I hate cancel culture and the whole nazi attitude from the left. I worry about wide open borders and all the racist crap the left brings to the table. Oh, and fock all this government spending. And I worry about having a brain dead president on the world stage as well.

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

jeezus the entire country has been locked down a year and a focking half, I am pretty sure everyone knows about covid and the vaccine

this is so they can see in person who refuses and try to pressure them

they still have no reason to ever come to my focking door

I will politely tell them to vacate my premise immediately or I will consider them trespassing. 

What are the Penalties for Trespassing in Pennsylvania?

Every land or property owner in Pennsylvania has the legal right to exclude certain parties from his or her premises. An offense that contradicts a landowner’s right to exclude others is a trespass. Trespassing refers to the intentional entry onto someone else’s land, without the landowner’s permission or legal privilege to enter. Trespassing is a serious crime with a range of potential penalties, according to the Statutes of Pennsylvania.

• Misdemeanor or second- or third-degree felony charges depending on the situation
  • Expensive fines
  • Prison time
  • Community service
  • Probation
  • Restitution

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I am scared of nazism. And I hate cancel culture and the whole nazi attitude from the left. I worry about wide open borders and all the racist crap the left brings to the table. Oh, and fock all this government spending. And I worry about having a brain dead president on the world stage as well.

Govt Spending = Real issue, has been for many many years, you should be worried regardless of who the president is.

Brain dead pres = Real issue.  I don't care if you like the guy or not, you have to admit he's not capable of serving due to dementia.

Going door to door promoting vaccines = who cares.

Wait, I thought that Trump supporters were Nazis? Now it's Biden supporters? 

I am so confused. 😩

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

Wait, I thought that Trump supporters were Nazis? Now it's Biden supporters? 

I am so confused. 😩

Seems like we will always have a nazi as president. :dunno:

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Same.  I voted for him twice and I’m Jewish

57 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Seems like we will always have a nazi as president. :dunno:

I've never called any president or group of voters a nazi. Until now. And I stand by it.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

They're trying to sell people on taking the vaccine, not forcing them.   Where did them getting their homes invaded come into play?

If you think that...honestly..you are one of them.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I've never called any president or group of voters a nazi. Until now. And I stand by it.

Everyone knows if you spend four years complaining about being called a nazi, the best course of action is to call people nazis.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its not just the vaccine sh1t that is the reason we are calling dems nazis

its the censorship, the gun grabbing, the book burning, the state owned media, on and on

There was gun-grabbing? When did I miss all the gun-grabbing?

In seriousness, I understand where you're coming from, but once you start slinging around "nazi", no one takes you seriously anymore.

9 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

If you think that...honestly..you are one of them.

What exactly do you think is going to happen?

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its not just the vaccine sh1t that is the reason we are calling dems nazis

its the censorship, the gun grabbing, the book burning, the state owned media, on and on

book burning :lol:

Nobody burns books anymore you paranoid lil poosay 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I disagree with anyone calling Trump a nazi, but I believe even that was more of an insult (along the lines of people calling Biden the R-word).   But GC posters literally think covid restrictions were the first step to the US becoming Nazi Germany.

There are some Trump supporters that are probably actual nazis though.  Obviously not all of them or even a large number.

14 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

There was gun-grabbing? When did I miss all the gun-grabbing?

In seriousness, I understand where you're coming from, but once you start slinging around "nazi", no one takes you seriously anymore.

It's all part of the paranoia.  The left has TDS, the right has GGS.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

book burning :lol:

Nobody burns books anymore you paranoid lil poosay 

They aren't burned, but they are being "updated" and no longer published/sold. There was one recently, I can't remember the title or subject, but I specifically remember sites saying they weren't publishing it anymore...OH! Dr Suess, right? Wasn't it one of his? 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I disagree with anyone calling Trump a nazi, but I believe even that was more of an insult (along the lines of people calling Biden the R-word).   But GC posters literally think covid restrictions were the first step to the US becoming Nazi Germany.

There are some Trump supporters that are probably actual nazis though.  Obviously not all of them or even a large number.

Wait, what? 

No, the people I know that have TDS seriously think that ANYONE who votes red is a Nazi. It's not a joke, or a play on words like using the "R" word. They honestly think that they are white supremacist nazi lovers and say it with all seriousness. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

They aren't burned, but they are being "updated" and no longer published/sold. There was one recently, I can't remember the title or subject, but I specifically remember sites saying they weren't publishing it anymore...OH! Dr Suess, right? Wasn't it one of his? 

Oh, well that's just because it's insensitive.  When someone says "burning books" and Nazi, it refers to stopping the spread of anti-nazi information, not the act of stopping to publish a kids book because of a pic of some slope in it.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Oh, well that's just because it's insensitive.  When someone says "burning books" and Nazi, it refers to stopping the spread of anti-nazi information, not the act of stopping to publish a kids book because of a pic of some slope in it.

so you think we shouldn't allow someone to put a pic of a slope in their book if they want???

8 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

so you think we shouldn't allow someone to put a pic of a slope in their book if they want???

I honestly don't give a sh1t if Dr Suess wants to publish books with pictures of slopes or not.  Of all the dumb things to take a stand on....

Bottom line, it wasn't banned by the govt, the books weren't burned, it's some douche trying to be sensitive, and while it's annoying and tiresome, it's not reason to call Biden a Nazi.

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

The modern alt-right is scared of anything and everything.

Except guns, blacks and covid.  So I guess between the 2 of us we are scared of everything. :dunno: