tubby_mcgee

Biden is sending someone to your door to see if you've been vaccinated

26 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Doesn't matter. The Nazism has been accomplished. :dunno:

If the Nazis walked around asking whether you’d gotten a voluntary vaccine, sure. 

Know who also makes a list? Santa Claus.

F’n Nazi. :mad: 

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

If the Nazis walked around asking whether you’d gotten a voluntary vaccine, sure. 

Kris Kringle was German.  🤔

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

:lol:   A list of who "volunteered" and asking you why you didn't.  cuck is making a great sympathizer. 

17 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Very thoughtful of him. I’m not sure what people are upset about. They aren’t breaking down doors, holding people down, and forcing the injection into their arm. We already get Jehovah’s Witnesses knocking and asking if we want Jesus in our lives... I’d rather get free medicine than that.

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Very thoughtful of him. I’m not sure what people are upset about. They aren’t breaking down doors, holding people down, and forcing the injection into their arm. We already get Jehovah’s Witnesses knocking and asking if we want Jesus in our lives... I’d rather get free medicine than that.

you should thank Trump for that free medicine

What’s so laughable is if Trump or any Republican for that matter did the same exact thing, the libtards here and IRL would have an aneurysm.  We all know it. And somehow it would be racist/fascist. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s so laughable is if Trump or any Republican for that matter did the same exact thing, the libtards here and IRL would have an aneurysm.  We all know it. And somehow it would be racist/fascist. 

Trump never would have done this, so it’s a ridiculous hypothetical situation.

But if he did something more in character, such as send people to everybody’s house with flashlights and bleach, I’d let them shine the flashlight in my ears, and I’d take the bleach as long as I didn’t have to drink it in front of them. I could use it for the laundry.

14 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Trump never would have done this, so it’s a ridiculous hypothetical situation.

But if he did something more in character, such as send people to everybody’s house with flashlights and bleach, I’d let them shine the flashlight in my ears, and I’d take the bleach as long as I didn’t have to drink it in front of them. I could use it for the laundry.

What are talking about with bleach? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What are talking about with bleach? 

Washing my whites with it. You know, underwear and socks and such. Try it sometime.

Just now, dogcows said:

Washing my whites with it. You know, underwear and socks and such. Try it sometime.

Ok. Weird. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

dumbass still thinks Trump told people to drink bleach

Huh? When did that happen? 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

dumbass still thinks Trump told people to drink bleach

Good point - bleach is the joke. He suggested disinfectant. I can change my statement from bleach to Lysol to be more historically accurate if you’d like. Notice you couldn’t refute the shining a flashlight in the ears bit. That should tell you something....

Full quote from Trump about light and disinfectants to be fair:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Later, Trump clarified his comments after a reporter asked Bryan whether disinfectants could actually be injected into COVID-19 patients.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

That's bat-sh*t crazy.

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Good point - bleach is the joke. He suggested disinfectant. I can change my statement from bleach to Lysol to be more historically accurate if you’d like. Notice you couldn’t refute the shining a flashlight in the ears bit. That should tell you something....

That's bat-sh*t crazy.

Ultra violet id batshit crazy? Are you familiar with. Chemotherapy? That’s radiation. You’re an idiot that will repeat anything you’re told. 

11 minutes ago, dogcows said:

That's bat-sh*t crazy.

We’ve been through this.  What’s crazy about the light idea?  And for disinfectant, your own unlinked reference says “is there a way we can do something like that?” Which is a fair question for a person who is not an expert.  Meanwhile Biden needs cue cards to remind him he likes chocolate chip ice cream.

Trump has said plenty which can be criticized, your quote is about 904732091th on the list, not “bat-sh*t crazy.”

Just now, jerryskids said:

We’ve been through this.  What’s crazy about the light idea?  And for disinfectant, your own unlinked reference says “is there a way we can do something like that?” Which is a fair question for a person who is not an expert.  Meanwhile Biden needs cue cards to remind him he likes chocolate chip ice cream.

Trump has said plenty which can be criticized, your quote is about 904732091th on the list, not “bat-sh*t crazy.”

UV light causes cancer. A UV light powerful enough to kill viruses inside your body, would most likely do a lot more harm than good. 

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

UV light causes cancer. A UV light powerful enough to kill viruses inside your body, would most likely do a lot more harm than good. 

Yeah, it’s a crazy thing to ask. Insane. Considering we use radiation to kill cancer cells. 

22 minutes ago, dogcows said:

That's bat-sh*t crazy.

For someone pretending to be more intelligent on the matter, you sure are making dumb accusations. Do you really believe only Lysol or bleach disinfects? 

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Really?  This opinion of yours makes the idea “bat-sh*t crazy” for a person just brainstorming ideas who isn’t a medical expert?

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Really?  This opinion of yours makes the idea “bat-sh*t crazy” for a person just brainstorming ideas who isn’t a medical expert?

You asked what was crazy about the light idea, I explained it.. I made no other commentary and I'm not wading any farther into this. 

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You asked what was crazy about the light idea, I explained it.. I made no other commentary and I'm not wading any farther into this. 

And I explained how there was nothing crazy about it.  That’s how discussion works.  Anyway, I’d bow out gracefully if I were you as well.  Honestly I’d rather hear Dogcows chase his tail trying to explain how that quote is bat-sh*t crazy.  :thumbsup: 

15 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

They come kick down your focking door and demand to see your vaccine Passport. They’ll pull little Timmy out from under the bed where he was hiding and shoot him full of poison juice right in front of you. Then he dies because it’s all a hoax to control population growth.

Don’t you know, man?! :doh:

Why are they doing this though? The amount of money the gov will spend on this task force is going to be a lot. Why do they care so much if we all get vaccinated? They do not actually give a shlt about the citizens. So whats the real reason?

3 hours ago, lod001 said:

They may go to a few doors and then realize the failure of it. They are too dumb to see that it will accomplish nothing. 

Agree.   At best maybe you get 1 out of every 100 people you talk to to sign up.

So basically they'd need to knock on every door in the country to add 1% to the % of people vaccinated.

22 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:   A list of who "volunteered" and asking you why you didn't.  cuck is making a great sympathizer. 

Turn off the lights and hide under the bed when they knock on your door. :thumbsup: 

Looks like real men don't need the vaccine. By all means though, take care of the most vulnerable, women and liberal men. Should be able to track them down by voting registration and voting history. We know from this thread that those folks won't object.

Men with low testosterone more likely to die from Covid-19

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2021-07/eaou-mwl070521.php

• Haha 1

Ohio tried a million dollar lottery for 5 weeks...5 random people...i only saw one announced and never heard about it again

18 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Why are they doing this though? The amount of money the gov will spend on this task force is going to be a lot. Why do they care so much if we all get vaccinated? They do not actually give a shlt about the citizens. So whats the real reason?

Herd immunity via vaccine.

Giving zealots lists of those they hate. Nothing Nazi to see here. :thumbsup: Not surprised by the cuck reaction.

18 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Herd immunity via vaccine.

But they don't give a shlt about our health. Why do they care if we have herd immunity?

cant wait til one of these "salesmen" gets shot or something.....sounds like a great focking idea. focking dem retards:lol:

whole party is a focking disgraceful joke. they can't be focking serious????

31 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

But they don't give a shlt about our health. Why do they care if we have herd immunity?

I don’t really agree with the premise, but even so it’s good for their own health and convenience, and for the economy to make $$$

8 hours ago, edjr said:

I hope everyone of you that didn't get the vax, get covid.

Already had it. I have natural immunity. 

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

It is also converted to vitamin D in the body. Vitamin D is supposed to help fight off Covid. 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I don’t really agree with the premise, but even so it’s good for their own health and convenience, and for the economy to make $$$

Shutting down the economy was horrible so they don't care about that. They can just print more money

Peoples health was barely ever mentioned as a way to reduce the impact of covid. Fat asses should have been reminded constantly that not being a fat ass will be the best way to reduce the harmful impact of covid if they contracted it

You do not realize the power that the democrats now bath in. We have sacrificed lives in this country for far greater threats than covid. We have done it to perseve freedom. The lives saved by staying home will pale in comparison to the freedom we will lose by allowing the dems to gain more control. Eventually Republicans will use it to their advantage as well

If staying home was so necessary to save lives, then why stop at covid? Instill a national curfew besides for emergencies and work. Ban alcohol and tobacco. Ban any chemically laced food. Those are all bad for us and kill tons of people. Why are they exempt but covid gets a special exemption to allow us to be pushed around by politicians?

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

LOL

When it comes to Covid, there's nothing you won't swallow. It's weird.

31 minutes ago, Reality said:

When it comes to Covid, there's nothing you won't swallow. It's weird.

The dude has alerts set up so he can respond.  It's not weird, its organized.