tubby_mcgee

Biden is sending someone to your door to see if you've been vaccinated

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Poll shows only 52% of Republicans vaccinated (vs. 77% of Democrats) and 30% day they aren’t going to get vaccinated: Link

Heckuva job, Trumptards. :thumbsup: 

sounds correct. there's way more liberal cucks and poosays. if the government told them to turn in their balls they probably would.

If you don’t have ID can you get the vaccination? 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Poll shows only 52% of Republicans vaccinated (vs. 77% of Democrats) and 30% day they aren’t going to get vaccinated: Link

What type of influence do you think Trump is having on these non-vaxxed persons?

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes,  I was not asked for ID.

Here's an interesting chart:

Even a fair amount of the vulnerable population that you would think would be more likely to get vaccinated, is not, some states more than others.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I'm vaccinated wtf do I care?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

It would be the exact opposite if Trump won the election...

The prospect of Americans lined up like sheep to “take a needle” peddled by a fraud like Donald Trump may quite possibly be the most revolting image this administration has managed to conjure up (with the possible exception of his tear-gas enabled Bible photo-op). While most medical experts have already recoiled in horror at the idea of a vaccine strangely timed to come out by November 3rd, a good number of credulous Trump supporters would doubtlessly gladly bare their arms, blissfully confident in the Dear Leader’s good intentions.

Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris has said she “would not trust” President Donald Trump’s word on the safety of any potential coronavirus vaccine.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/9/5/1975309/-Kamala-Harris-wouldn-t-trust-a-Trump-vaccine-and-neither-should-anyone-else?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=Sendible&utm_campaign=RSS

Wyoming has no shortage of “anti-vaxxers,” but as Deti obliquely confirms, most of this vaccine “hesitancy,” in Wyoming and elsewhere, is ultimately traceable to the mismanaged response to the pandemic by the Trump administration. The minimization and belittling of protective measures, the reckless, premature reopening of businesses, and the actions of Republican state legislators eager to demonstrate their pro-Trump bona fides all contributed in some way to the reluctance and refusal of people to be vaccinated.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/6/24/2036919/-AP-analysis-shows-nearly-all-COVID-19-deaths-now-are-among-the-unvaccinated

Exact same person wrote both of these. :lol:

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

5 hours ago, vomit said:

Yes,  I was not asked for ID.

It probably varies by state.  I’m pretty sure I was asked to provide ID in AZ for both shots.  This was back when you needed to make appointments and space was limited tho.  Also I don’t know what would have happened if I hadn’t had ID.  :dunno: 

• Sad 1

On 7/18/2021 at 4:18 PM, Cdub100 said:

We went from free donuts to brownshirts going doot to door in like 3 months.

Was this you?