JustinCharge

Q for forum liberals: Do you want the US flag / Constitution replaced?

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

When one side burns, loots, destroys, and attacks people nationwide for months and the other doesn't, it is no longer non-partisan buddy.  Open your eyes.

😂

You don't even possess the ability to comprehend posts.

8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

When one side burns, loots, destroys, and attacks people nationwide for months and the other doesn't, it is no longer non-partisan buddy.  Open your eyes.

Bingo. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're confusing.  Are you talking about looters now or the people posting here?

They're all one in the same to him. Team Blue v. Team Red. Everybody on Team Blue burns and loots. Who is on Team Blue? He decides.

3 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

They're all one in the same to him. Team Blue v. Team Red. Everybody on Team Blue burns and loots. Who is on Team Blue? He decides.

Oh, he’s right that there aren’t anymore distinctions. The line is stark now. I have no need to take seriously or respect the pronoun and mostly peaceful gang.  The Democrats 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, he’s right that there aren’t anymore distinctions. The line is stark now. I have no need to take seriously or respect the pronoun and mostly peaceful gang.  The Democrats 

Most people are centrists, but whatever keeps your flames of rage stoked, go for it. 

But this is why these questions are idiotic. It is possible to be a liberal and love one's country. You can be a liberal and not be on the most extreme side. Just like you can be a conservative and not be racist. Get off the internet for awhile and experience the actual world and you'll notice this.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

😂

You don't even possess the ability to comprehend posts.

Forget it, he's rolling

1 minute ago, TK0001 said:

Most people are centrists, but whatever keeps your flames of rage stoked, go for it. 

But this is why these questions are idiotic. It is possible to be a liberal and love one's country. You can be a liberal and not be on the most extreme side. Just like you can be a conservative and not be racist. Get off the internet for awhile and experience the actual world and you'll notice this.

And what good are these centrists? They aren’t voting for centrists. So no, there aren’t. Pronouns/ mostly peaceful/ Blm/defund the police Vs Secure Borders, law and order and pride and gratitude for my country. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

I’m a centrist who reluctantly only votes red. The blue has giving me absolutely no choice. And I feel if anyone voted blue they are supporting the looting the riots the silencing the cancel culture the destruction of this country the removal of the flag and so on

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I’m a centrist who reluctantly only votes red. The blue has giving me absolutely no choice. 

Cool. Same boat. The party has aligned itself with the extreme factions way too much, in my view.

The trick is to be able to separate the party from individuals. Guys like HT and JIC either don't want to, or don't possess the intellectual ability to do so.

3 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Cool. Same boat. The party has aligned itself with the extreme factions way too much, in my view.

The trick is to be able to separate the party from individuals. Guys like HT and JIC either don't want to, or don't possess the intellectual ability to do so.

Do you agree or disagree with an america first policy out of curiousity 

40 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Do you agree or disagree with an america first policy out of curiousity 

I agree with it. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

I’d love to. After the leftists are defeated. There is no separation right now. It’s like last summer never happened with some of you. It’s like the left isn’t wrecking our military and schools right now. It’s as if the left hasn’t unleashed a crime wave wherever they are in power. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

:rolleyes:

I lean liberal. Answers: No and hell No. The fact that you would even ask indicates how far down the right-wing propaganda hole you are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I lean liberal. Answers: No and hell No. The fact that you would even ask indicates how far down the right-wing propaganda hole you are.

The fact that you responded in this manner indicates how far your head is shoved up dom lemon's ass.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Fnord said:

LOL.  Its a perfectly valid question in today's day and age, where homosexuals once argued "we just want to get married and not bother anyone" and now are actively trying to recruit kids in schools.  Credibility is fungible.  Now that the lies about homosexuality are exposed, let's turn to the flag and the Constitution.  I want to see the left step forward and declare what they want on this issue.

1. No. I do not see the need for changing the flag. 

2. No. I could see amendments happening. Would it take a Constitutional amendment to do away with the electoral college? If so; do that. 

3. No commitment to stay in the Democratic Party or to leave. The Dems are inept at politics, and are always struggling to overcome things like Gerrymandering. Would I go back to the Republican Party? No. 

JustinCharge: May I ask you a question? I could be totally off-base or confused. It was late at night, and I thought I saw a post by you suggesting the possibility of our armed forces breaking into left and right factions, with the right factions teaming up with Russia or China to save the country. Am I close? Am I delusional? Either way, thank you for a response. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

LOL.  Its a perfectly valid question in today's day and age, where homosexuals once argued "we just want to get married and not bother anyone" and now are actively trying to recruit kids in schools.  Credibility is fungible.  Now that the lies about homosexuality are exposed, let's turn to the flag and the Constitution.  I want to see the left step forward and declare what they want on this issue.

Gay people are not trying to “recruit” kids. Maybe you should stick to your wheelhouse: 21st-century Civil War fantasies.

Just now, dogcows said:

Gay people are not trying to “recruit” kids. 

Yes they are. They have been doing it for a long time. They push hard on the kids they like.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Gay people are not trying to “recruit” kids. Maybe you should stick to your wheelhouse: 21st-century Civil War fantasies.

The San Francisco gay mans choir is. You miss that one ? 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The San Francisco gay mans choir is. You miss that one ? 

Yeah I saw the video. It was mocking the people that buy into that “recruitment” nonsense. If you don’t get that, then… 🤦‍♂️

5 hours ago, dogcows said:

Yeah I saw the video. It was mocking the people that buy into that “recruitment” nonsense. If you don’t get that, then… 🤦‍♂️

It's odd that you don't know that they are recruiting kids. 

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

It's odd that you don't know that they are recruiting kids. 

I didn’t know your bigotry extended to LGBTQ people. I thought racism was your thing. You’ve decided to branch out. What’s next?

Most of what I know of the gay community I learned from Milo Yiannopolous who was groomed as a teenager, although he would never use that term, as he had been a willing participant as a teen and does not feel that his encounters with older men were exploitative, they were consensual. To hear him tell it, aparently these man/boy sexual intimacy encounters are an open secret and very common in the gay community.

I haven't looked into it  beyond that to verify what he says, as I have zero interest in the topic. I'll just say that I'm taking his word on it, as what he said rings true.

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Most of what I know of the gay community I learned from Milo Yiannopolous who was groomed as a teenager, although he would never use that term, as he had been a willing participant as a teen and does not feel that his encounters with older men were exploitative, they were consensual. To hear him tell it, aparently these man/boy sexual intimacy encounters are an open secret and very common in the gay community.

I haven't looked into it  beyond that to verify what he says, as I have zero interest in the topic. I'll just say that I'm taking his word on it, as what he said rings true.

This post is the definition of prejudice. You assume the worst about gay people and have zero interest in learning whether you’re right or not. Milo is a complete nut; thinking he represents all gay people is no more accurate than thinking he represents all white men.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

This post is the definition of prejudice. You assume the worst about gay people and have zero interest in learning whether you’re right or not. Milo is a complete nut; thinking he represents all gay people is no more accurate than thinking he represents all white men.

Maybe so. Unlike race, I've never had any gay friends and have barely ever interacted with any actual gay people IRL. Pretty much all the gay folks I know and respect are internet personalities who, thankfully, never talk about their private sex lives at all, so other than Milo, the cupboards are kind of bare.

Gay sexuality is a subject that makes me nauseous, literally physically nauseous, and so is a subject better left unexplored. 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Maybe so. Unlike race, I've never had any gay friends and have barely ever interacted with any actual gay people IRL. Pretty much all the gay folks I know and respect are internet personalities who, thankfully, never talk about their private sex lives at all, so other than Milo, the cupboards are kind of bare.

Gay sexuality is a subject that makes me nauseous, literally physically nauseous, and so is a subject better left unexplored. 

I have a number of gay male friends (some in my FF league). We never talk about sex; we talk about all the same things that I talk about with my straight male friends: football, work, food, etc.They’re just regular guys.

Dagnabbit, that's where I draw the line! If I floundering farters wanted the Constitution to be able to be changed, they would have had some sort of oh I don't know change, modify, amend if you will procedure.

Still, it's kind of hard to swallow that shack is only 3/5 of a man.

But I'm a strict constructionist gosh darn it!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

I didn’t know your bigotry extended to LGBTQ people. I thought racism was your thing. You’ve decided to branch out. What’s next?

How is it bigoted to point out the truth? That is a typical liberal tactic. Everyone is a bigot or racist or is sexist if you don't like what the left stands for.

most Liberals simply follow marching orders, I'll read this thread in hopes that there are some geeks with scruples

Of note, Joe Bryant did start a happy 4th of July thread but it was mostly advertising his newsletter.  He didn't get many responses but I think maybe 1-2 people were even positive about America.

On 7/11/2021 at 11:42 AM, Big Guy said:

most Liberals simply follow marching orders, I'll read this thread in hopes that there are some geeks with scruples

May I ask what those marching orders consist of? Cause, I've gotta say, that as far as keeping their people in line and on course, the Democratic party is beyond hopeless. Their caucus is herding cats and trying to prioritize every stupid thing that comes to every stupid mind. As such, the marching orders, if there are any, are being roundly ignored by the majority of liberals.

On 7/10/2021 at 7:49 AM, JustinCharge said:

I just told you what they want. Why don't you just admit to yourself that your mind, such as it is, is completely made up and no evidence that is contradictory will be admitted?

Lies about homosexuality...🤣

Why on earth would I want a new flag? This is the first I’ve heard of this. And the constitution is fine along with our system to amend it.

8 minutes ago, Fnord said:

May I ask what those marching orders consist of? Cause, I've gotta say, that as far as keeping their people in line and on course, the Democratic party is beyond hopeless. Their caucus is herding cats and trying to prioritize every stupid thing that comes to every stupid mind. As such, the marching orders, if there are any, are being roundly ignored by the majority of liberals.

Talking points, both in the party and the media grooming the public to accept fairy tales like climate change, racism, covid, orange man bad, etc. etc.

31 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Liberals are very adamant about Covid and masks and vaccinations. But importing illegal immigrants as seedlings for future voters overrides their concern for the safety and well being of American citizens, which they claim to be paramount.  That’s one way they are in lock step. Because if they really have a Fock they wouldn’t be importing more people during a pandemic and not even bothering to test them. Game. Set. Match. 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liberals are very adamant about Covid and masks and vaccinations. But importing illegal immigrants as seedlings for future voters overrides their concern for the safety and well being of American citizens, which they claim to be paramount.  That’s one way they are in lock step. Because if they really have a Fock they wouldn’t be importing more people during a pandemic and not even bothering to test them. Game. Set. Match. 

Cool. Once again, I appreciate you telling me what I think despite being unable to think for yourself. You're a valuable guy to have around.

Tip: not everyone you think is liberal has the same opinion about those things. 

23 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Cool. Once again, I appreciate you telling me what I think despite being unable to think for yourself. You're a valuable guy to have around.

Tip: not everyone you think is liberal has the same opinion about those things. 

You asked how liberals are in lock step. I showed you. You should say thank you. That’s what polite people do when someone does something for them. 

• Haha 1

ESPN columnist disturbed at US flag being flown at olympics.  He brainwashes himself into thinking all right-wingers are nazis.  Then he sees them waving the US flag and thinks its a symbol of racism.  Then he hates the flag flying at the olympics.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/espn-writer-american-flag-olympics-capitol-riots

ESPN writer troubled by American flag at Olympics: 'I keep thinking back on the Capitol riots'

William Rhoden: 'I had it wrong. Nationalism is not good'

An ESPN sportswriter said Monday he couldn't enjoy the opening ceremonies of the Tokyo Olympics because the presence of the American flag reminded him of the Jan. 6 Capitol riot and the "rise of White nationalism."

Liberal "Undefeated" scribe William Rhoden said on "CBS This Morning" that he had enjoyed covering the Olympics during his long career but felt differently in 2021.

"I love the opening ceremonies, march of countries. Then I realized, you know, man, particularly after these last four years, I had it wrong. Nationalism is not good. We've seen the rise of White nationalism. Nationalism is not good," he said in a clip flagged by NewsBusters. "And also, this whole idea — I keep thinking back on the Capitol riots, and I saw a lot of, you know, U.S. flags."

"So now when I see the flag and the flag raised, what — what America am I living in? You know, are the ones that don't think, you know, we should be here?" he went on, referring to him and other African Americans.

And the New York Communist Times posts this crap.

Damn right. I fly my flag in front of my house and it’s true, I don’t want you here.