JustinCharge

worst rant text you got from a girl?

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

What is the worst rant text you got from a girl?

I dated back before texts and cellphones.  When a girl was pissed at me she would come find me and just scream at me in public. :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bill E. said:

I dated back before texts and cellphones.  When a girl was pissed at me she would come find me and just scream at me in public. :(

This

/thread

Edited by Cloaca du jour
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bill E. said:

Same

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

What is the worst rant text you got from a girl?

Slashed all 4 of my tires and broke almost every window, including windshield.

6 hours ago, Bill E. said:

Same. 

And if ever I felt the need to relive teenage girl drama, I just take a swim thru one of the political threads - same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, edjr said:

You do know how to pick ‘em! 

I was seeing this chick for awhile.   Most of you wouldn't approve of her melanin content.  She would show up to my house we would drink, do some other things, and screw all night. 

When I am at work, I don't look at my phone very often, and one day, I pick it up and she sent me like 20 texts saying I was ignoring her.  Her friend was talking shìt about her and I shouldn't listen.  All kinds of crazy .  I was just like, "well that was a fun 4 weeks." Never sent a message again.

10 minutes ago, Bert said:

You do know how to pick ‘em! 

Her mother called me one night at like 1 am looking for her (before everyone had cell phones)

I said "did you know your daughter was a wh0re? she isn't here, she left to go hang out with someone else"

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Did she take a Louisville slugger to both headlights or carve her name into your leather seats?

Just now, Drizzay said:

Did she take a Louisville slugger to both headlights or carve her name into your leather seats?

It was only a Mazda Protege :(

It’s not over text but these two chicks keep following me around an Internet message board begging for my attention. 

:( 

• Haha 5

6 pages front and back of it's not you it's me. 

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s not over text but these two chicks keep following me around an Internet message board begging for my attention. 

:first:

2 hours ago, edjr said:

How did she do that in a text?

6 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Same. 

And if ever I felt the need to relive teenage girl drama, I just take a swim thru one of the political threads - same thing. 

Yea but those are much easier to ignore than some crazy ex telling you off while you are on a date with a new girl and hoping to get laid that night.   I think I had a shot before the incident at The Clifton Manor.

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

6 pages front and back of it's not you it's me. 

Were you on a break?

3 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Were you on a break?

No, and I didn't take FULL responsibility. 

I've never stirred an ounce of emotion in any girl.  :bandana:

This one broad sent a text "whY wHY ar you hiting me with hamer hurt hurt bad no moore"

It was the worst text I've ever seen, with the bad spelling and punctuation.

Take some pryid in your'e  commoon\ication skulls.

She refused to believe my psychotic, windmill-chasing, deluded, chicken-little, Great-Pumpkin-believing baloney about a looming civil war and ran off with IndyColtsFan.

5 hours ago, Bill E. said:

Yea but those are much easier to ignore than some crazy ex telling you off while you are on a date with a new girl and hoping to get laid that night.   I think I had a shot before the incident at The Clifton Manor.

Lol, damn - sorry man, that must have sucked. 

11 hours ago, Gladiators said:

She did you a favor.

:lol:  insurance covered it all. I was finding little broken pieces of shattered glass in it every so often until I finally traded it in

19 hours ago, Drizzay said:

I see what you did there

23 hours ago, edjr said:

My ex wife did something similar.  Slashed my convertible top and keyed the driver's side from front to back.  What a ######.  

On 7/8/2021 at 6:58 AM, Bill E. said:

Ugh.  Hate it when that happens.  

In the early days of the internet, I had 2 different chicks trying to get me to call or message them back by acting like they were preggo after I banged them. 

I told them to send me some sorta doctor's note about their positive preggo test and we'd go from there.  Of course, they never did. 

2 hours ago, vuduchile said:

In the early days of the internet, I had 2 different chicks trying to get me to call or message them back by acting like they were preggo after I banged them. 

I told them to send me some sorta doctor's note about their positive preggo test and we'd go from there.  Of course, they never did. 

That creates a pretty screw up kid.  Which one of you knocked up Rusty's mom and then ditched her? 

Not a text but call. Had fawk nights and stopped calling her. A week later I get a call. Filthy Nast Fatty: I left you a present on your car. So I go to check it out at 3:00 in morning. Fatty took a quite large sh!t On the hood of my Corsica and dug her high heels into it denting and making it undrivevaable after. Just thinking about cottage cheese ass dropping a deuce on white lighting made me I’ll.  

• Like 1

An ex girlfriend a day after I left her for dead on her birthday lol

She was partying a bit hard and dancing too close with some guy at a club, I left her there.

She calls me up the next day bitching about it and reminding me that I still owed her $75

On 7/8/2021 at 1:26 PM, MDC said:

Good point. I got this guy that gets up early morning everyday to look for all of my posts just to put a sad face smiley on them just to get his day started. I think his name rhymes with mdc.:thumbsup:

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

On 7/10/2021 at 4:35 PM, BunnysBastatrds said:

Not a text but call. Had fawk nights and stopped calling her. A week later I get a call. Filthy Nast Fatty: I left you a present on your car. So I go to check it out at 3:00 in morning. Fatty took a quite large sh!t On the hood of my Corsica and dug her high heels into it denting and making it undrivevaable after. Just thinking about cottage cheese ass dropping a deuce on white lighting made me I’ll.  

A Corsica? Oh no. Glad she didn’t get the Vega. 

• Haha 1