Sign in to follow this  
shaabyi

Real PPR situation with CMC

So I have the first pick so going CMC obviously, but here is the big question since people debate PPR, Zero WR in the first few rounds, etc.  Since we all know our leagues pretty well I can almost assure that this will be the two options coming back to me in round 2 and 3 in a 12 man league. Trust me these will be there.

CMC, Ridley and Justin Jefferson

or

CMC, Najee and CEH.

I would normally jump on the second option, but am I crazy not to take the first option in a full PPR league? Waiting until the turn in 4 and 5 the RB pool is much shallower.

Shaabyi

6 minutes ago, shaabyi said:

So I have the first pick so going CMC obviously, but here is the big question since people debate PPR, Zero WR in the first few rounds, etc.  Since we all know our leagues pretty well I can almost assure that this will be the two options coming back to me in round 2 and 3 in a 12 man league. Trust me these will be there.

CMC, Ridley and Justin Jefferson

or

CMC, Najee and CEH.

I would normally jump on the second option, but am I crazy not to take the first option in a full PPR league? Waiting until the turn in 4 and 5 the RB pool is much shallower.

Shaabyi

Why can't you go with option C : CMC, Najee and Ridley..

Or Option D - Henry, Jefferson, Mahomes.  Then you have the #1 RB AND the #1 QB, with a top 10 (5?) WR to boot.

In RTSports money leagues, Najee Harris has an ADP of 14.93.  There is no way he's available at the end of Round 2 in a 12-teamer, but if the chimps you play with let him fall to you, then congrats.

CEH would just be a bad pick.

Sounds like CMC, Ridley and Najee is the way to go. Thank you for the feedback. 

AxeElf, Mahomes will be gone for sure so would you double Jefferson and Ridley skipping the RB's?

Ok OP I don’t like no wr and no Rbs. 

Your taking Mccaffery round one, then your taking Jefferson who unlike Ridley doesn’t have a foot problem, and then Harris 

Now that’s a fantastic start to a successful ppr ff season.  

Then in the forth lock up your wr two like with R Woods or even Golladay. 

Now your rolling pick up M Davis in the fifth round and your going to win a championship. 

• Thanks 1

anybody that takes cmc anywhere above round 4 is living in the past. I encourage you to do so because it will mean more wins for me this year. 

2 hours ago, erikthebassist said:

anybody that takes cmc anywhere above round 4 is living in the past. I encourage you to do so because it will mean more wins for me this year. 

Mmm ok who’s your top ten picks? 

7 hours ago, erikthebassist said:

Me thinks you're just seeking attention.

Zero chance najee and ceh are both there after picking 1st overall. The first option would be great. Either way, you don’t win your league at the draft, not even close. So focus on overall team value. I almost always take an RB then a WR just because that’s where the value ends up being.