tubby_mcgee

California Students will wear masks regardless of vaccination status.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-k-12-students-refuse-masks-barred-school

Again...board libs will defend this. LOL.

"Well gee uhh...ya know uhhh....the dangers and safety and implementation of a policy designed to counteract and fight this virus from all angles....ya know the liberals really are looking out for the best in interested the children...... its about the childrennnnnnnnn"

My God, libs just want to keep pushing and pushing crap on the world. Don't they ever just get tired?

this will be the norm everywhere for kids under 12 (indoors). no way around it

My children will not be going to any school that does this. The masks are unhealthy. Fact. 

Should just have mandatory vaccines instead signed by parents for consent. No consent? Think vaccine is just Obama implanting a microchip to steal your guns? Then your kid has to wear a mask. Problem solved. Good luck getting entire rooms full of kids to keep their masks on.

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Should just have mandatory vaccines instead signed by parents for consent. No consent? Think vaccine is just Obama implanting a microchip to steal your guns? Then your kid has to wear a mask. Problem solved. Good luck getting entire rooms full of kids to keep their masks on.

Between masks and crt, home schooling numbers should be shooting up soon.

Private school registration will also soar.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The masks are unhealthy. Fact. 

See this the problem with you retards.  The masks are not unhealthy, that's idiotic.  The masks are however very useless, and that alone is the argument of why it doesn't make sense for kids to wear them.  But no, you alt right idiots make claims about how the govt uses masks to record conversations or how you can choke on carbon monoxide or all kinds of stupid sh1t.  Masks on kids don't do much, bottom line, but when you throw the idiotic stuff out there you destroy your argument.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Not everyone can afford to drop $10k per kid on school.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Most definitely. A lot of parents already got the hang of it last year. But also a lot of parents can’t afford private schools and home schooling isn’t practical so that’s going to be tricky. 

9 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

You think kids should be getting the vaccine? Why? 

9 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Good luck getting entire rooms full of kids to keep their masks on.

Worked all last year.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

See this the problem with you retards.  The masks are not unhealthy, that's idiotic.  The masks are however very useless, and that alone is the argument of why it doesn't make sense for kids to wear them.  But no, you alt right idiots make claims about how the govt uses masks to record conversations or how you can choke on carbon monoxide or all kinds of stupid sh1t.  Masks on kids don't do much, bottom line, but when you throw the idiotic stuff out there you destroy your argument.

You think kids wearing a mask all day isn’t unhealthy? Your TDS is showing again. What a dope. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think kids wearing a mask all day isn’t unhealthy? Your TDS is showing again. What a dope. 

No it's not unhealthy.  You think it is unhealthy?  Your mental deficiency is showing again

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think kids should be getting the vaccine? Why? 

The more I look into it, they probably shouldn’t, at least not younger kids. High school I would say yes. But the short answer to why is the same answer as any, so you don’t get the thing that the vaccine protects against and bring it home.

Just now, tanatastic said:

Most definitely. A lot of parents already got the hang of it last year. But also a lot of parents can’t afford private schools and home schooling isn’t practical so that’s going to be tricky. 

It may take a little while but you can be sure as hell that parents are bringing it up as an option. Who knows, there are plenty of smart people probably already looking at opening a "tutoring" business. Tutoring up to maybe 15 kids for 6 hours a day in math, history, science, etc. They can have a class menu that "home schooling" parents can choose from.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No it's not unhealthy.  You think it is unhealthy?  Your mental deficiency is showing again

I guess it depends on ones definition of unhealthy.

Some folks call cheeseburgers, deep fried cheese sticks and pizza healthy because, well they aren't Oreos or donuts.

I call breathing through a restrictive device that is full of concentrated amounts what your body is trying to get rid of unhealthy.  And at the end of the day...the white ones... are dark around the breathing area.  Hmm. I call that unhealthy.  We can simply agree to disagree.  

Answer this question though, please:  If you think it is "healthy" --- are you advocating, or would you be okay with year round mask wearing for everyone in public, here on out? As in...masks are here forever, for everyone. 

Between nut cases bringing guns to school and parents brainwashing kids to think being gay and Trans is cool, I feel bad for you parents of young kids. When we were kids things were so much more simple and straightforward. 

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

When we were kids things were so much more simple and straightforward. 

Indeed, like being sure not to wear yellow on Thursday(?) since that supposedly meant you were ghey.

The AMA has stated that masks for children are not healthy. But we should listen to Gutterboy and the teachers union. What a toady. 

43 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Answer this question though, please:  If you think it is "healthy" --- are you advocating, or would you be okay with year round mask wearing for everyone in public, here on out? As in...masks are here forever, for everyone. 

No, as I said early, I don't believe masks do much to stop the spread of covid, so I don't see the point in wearing them except in certain cases like a train or a plane.

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The AMA has stated that masks for children are not healthy. But we should listen to Gutterboy and the teachers union. What a toady. 

Wrong: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2781743

Or if you need someone to explain it to you: https://abc7news.com/jama-masks-children-and-co2-pediatrics-face-mask-study/10866564/

25 minutes ago, nospk said:
AMA Journal: Masks Are Bad For Your Kids. Quit Forcing Them To Wear Them

AMA Journal: Masks Are Bad For Your Kids. Quit Forcing Them To Wear Them

JULY 1, 2021 By Maggie Hroncich

A new report published by an American Medical Association journal revealed forcing children to wear face masks leads to adverse health effects. JAMA Pediatrics, a top-rated monthly journal published by the AMA, found wearing face masks increases the amount of carbon dioxide in inhaled air to unhealthy levels.

The study measured carbon dioxide levels in 45 children ages 6-17 while wearing masks. The normal content of carbon dioxide in the air is 400 parts per million (ppm), with anything above 2000 ppm considered unacceptable by the German Federal Environmental Office

The JAMA report measured averages of 13,120 to 13,910 ppm of carbon dioxide in the inhaled air of children wearing masks, which is over six times higher than the unsafe threshold. The study further pointed out this measurement was after only three minutes of wearing a mask. Children forced to wear masks at school find themselves wearing masks for hours, five days a week.

The JAMA report follows a larger German survey of over 25,000 children, which found 68 percent of them reportedly had problems while wearing facial coverings.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/01/ama-journal-masks-are-bad-for-your-kids-quit-forcing-them-to-wear-them/

That's not what the AMA said, stupid, that's the headline that the Federalist made up, a right wing media outlet, trying to scare you. :lol:

Nice job, sheep.

33 minutes ago, nospk said:

Are CD levels the only issue? Why are you retards fighting this? If you think it’s not unhealthy for a kid to be wearing a mask all day kindly stfu. You’re too dumb to comment. If you said it’s not that bad or the good outweighs the bad that would be one thing.  But to say it isn’t unhealthy is just a level of stupidity that’s incredible. Again, stfu. Please. 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

That's not what the AMA said, stupid, that's the headline that the Federalist made up, a right wing media outlet, trying to scare you. :lol:

Nice job, sheep.

You too. Please, stfu. You’re making everyone dumber. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You too. Please, stfu. You’re making everyone dumber. 

Typical right wing tactic.  When faced with facts data, tells everyone to just shut up. :lol:

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Nice job, sheep.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Typical right wing tactic.  When faced with facts data, tells everyone to just shut up. :lol:

😄

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Nice job, sheep.

Did you read the words? What did the article state wrong? What is the lie?

published by the AMA

Can you imagine encountering someone in real life like Gutterboy? “Yeah, that four year old with the daisy dukes twerking in Times Square? It’s cool. Nothing gross or inappropriate about that.” and “a 5 year old wearing a mask all day? It’s not bad for them. Not at all”. Where do these people come from? 

For the record, I don't think kids should wear masks.  I think it's pointless and yeah, there might be a chance that it could be bad for them, so don't force them.

It's just stupid to flat out  say "wearing a mask is unhealthy".

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes, I read the journal

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2781743

It doesn't say "masks are bad for your kids" :lol:

"Most of the complaints reported by children3 can be understood as consequences of elevated carbon dioxide levels in inhaled air."

And plus, I have a feeling the AMA and others did more than just 1 small study.

You lost this one.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can you imagine encountering someone in real life like Gutterboy? “Yeah, that four year old with the daisy dukes twerking in Times Square? It’s cool. Nothing gross or inappropriate about that.” and “a 5 year old wearing a mask all day? It’s not bad for them. Not at all”. Where do these people come from? 

Can you imagine encountering someone in real life like HT? “Yeah, that four year old with the daisy dukes twerking in Times Square? That's normalizing pedos. That should be illegal.” and “a 5 year old wearing a mask all day? It’s unhealthy, they're all gonna die”. Where do these people come from? 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Masks seemed to help with preventing the flu and colds last school year.  Distancing along with washing hands more often and the use of hand sanitizer were also big contributors.  It was the first school year that neither of my kids got sick at all.  I still don't think masks should ever be mandatory in schools though.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

For the record, I don't think kids should wear masks.  I think it's pointless and yeah, there might be a chance that it could be bad for them, so don't force them.

It's just stupid to flat out  say "wearing a mask is unhealthy".

Wearing a mask all day every day is unhealthy. And there’s not a thing stupid  about that. To argue it is baffling. 

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Can you imagine encountering someone in real life like HT? “Yeah, that four year old with the daisy dukes twerking in Times Square? That's normalizing pedos. That should be illegal.” and “a 5 year old wearing a mask all day? It’s unhealthy, they're all gonna die”. Where do these people come from? 

Who said they were all gonna die?  Breathing and other issues aren’t always fatal. Doesn’t mean I want kids to have them. And while I wish the kid being subjected to that kind of exploitation was illegal, that doesn’t mean it should be. Here in this country people are allowed to be irresponsible and disgusting in most cases.  As it should be. Don’t make things up. You’re not bright enough to pull it off. 

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

"Most of the complaints reported by children3 can be understood as consequences of elevated carbon dioxide levels in inhaled air."

headaches, concentration difficulties, discomfort, learning difficulties and drowsiness / tiredness

Name me a kid that doesn't complain about this.