Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

Richard "woke" Sherman Arrested

Denied bail :thumbsup:

• Like 1

That's a weird combo.  He decide to smack his b1tch up while taking her sh1t? 

Just now, DonS said:

That's a weird combo.  He decide to smack his b1tch up while taking her sh1t? 

Every state is a bit different. I would guess he went to her house and entered without permission which is burglary because he committed a crime while inside...the assault. Domestic assault since they had a prior relationship. 

But he’s so smart! He went to Stanford! 

5 minutes ago, joneo said:

Every state is a bit different. I would guess he went to her house and entered without permission which is burglary because he committed a crime while inside...the assault. Domestic assault since they had a prior relationship. 

Thx for the explanation.  The more you know. 🌈

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But he’s so smart! He went to Stanford! 

This was the first thing that popped in to my head.  The announcers love to tell us how smart he is.  This seems pretty dumb.

What I don't get is the denied bail thing.  I mean, he was booked in to King County.  Isn't that the middle of the woke universe @DonS?  I thought we were letting all black people out without bail/bond nowadays?

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

What I don't get is the denied bail thing.  I mean, he was booked in to King County.  Isn't that the middle of the woke universe @DonS?  I thought we were letting all black people out without bail/bond nowadays?

Yeah, I was wondering the same think.  He may have been under the influence of something when he saw magistrstrate.

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Exactly.  Guess that only applies to homeless junkies. 

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

This was the first thing that popped in to my head.  The announcers love to tell us how smart he is.  This seems pretty dumb.

If you listen to him speak for more than a minute you know he’s no scholar.  

He needs to play that race card as fast as he can.

Just now, RLLD said:

Yup. And if she’s white it will help. God help him is she’s Asian. 

Reading an article on ESPN that says this happened in Redmond which is where Microsoft is located.  Same county but different beast than Seattle.  Makes sense that Sherman would be breaking into nice houses in the suburbs vs Seattle itself. 

The denied bail part of the story is troublesome.

Also, that's a shame.

32 minutes ago, Strike said:

Article said that was SOP for domestic cases until he sees a judge

Crabtree has to be liking this. Don’t blame him.  

13 minutes ago, DonS said:

Here's the article on ESPN:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31816786/richard-sherman-arrested-domestic-violence-charge-denied-bail

Sounds like it happened at 2am but nobody at the house was injured.  Did say he fought with the police though. 

His father didn’t give him “the talk” ? 

You guys always note how black people insert race into everything yet you are unable to tell this story without making racial statements in almost every sentence. Why couldn’t this story be told without those racially charged comments? 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, peenie said:

You guys always note how black people insert race into everything yet you are unable to tell this story without making racial statements in almost every sentence. Why couldn’t this story be told without those racially charged comments? 

What comments specifically are racially charged?  Acknowledging that he is black isn't in and of itself racially charged.  IOW, back up your claim.

He was drunk, crashed his car, and went to a nearby relative’s house. But why’d they call the cops? He must’ve been really focked up

Still unclear why he's getting charged with domestic violence.  Attempted breaking and entering, sure, but none of the reports (so far) have said he made it into the house or injured any of his relatives.  Sounds like they have plenty of other charges they can throw at him though. :dunno:

34 minutes ago, DonS said:

Still unclear why he's getting charged with domestic violence.  Attempted breaking and entering, sure, but none of the reports (so far) have said he made it into the house or injured any of his relatives.  Sounds like they have plenty of other charges they can throw at him though. :dunno:

You don’t have to be physical with someone to get a domestic violence charge. 

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

Doesn't even need a lawyer. First day in court..

How do you plead?

"I'm black. Defense rests."

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t have to be physical with someone to get a domestic violence charge. 

It also doesn’t have to be someone you’re banging. Any family member will do, and I believe it only has to be someone with whom you once lived (doesn’t have to be current). Depends on the particular statute though and also what a real lawyer sez 

More black men get locked up because the domestic violence standards for arrest are so flimsy and waited towards the victim than are locked up by evil racist cops for weed and most other lower level charges. Way more. But liberals like the DV standards for arrest so it’s ok. They made them up. This unequal outcome contains no racism, of course.  

• Thanks 2

He dindu nuffin. He was a gud boy.

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

In the end you just can’t take the hood out of them can you? 

• Haha 1

I dont listen to sports talk radio for politics nor a police blotter.  The second they start talking about richard shermans arrest, i switch it off for the day.  Its disappointing that there is even a thread on this at fftoday.  This is circus shiit designed to draw eyeballs. I like SPORTS talk, not this. 

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I dont listen to sports talk radio for politics nor a police blotter.  The second they start talking about richard shermans arrest, i switch it off for the day.  Its disappointing that there is even a thread on this at fftoday.  This is circus shiit designed to draw eyeballs. I like SPORTS talk, not this. 

Holy shiit…the OJ case must have had you in therapy. 

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

He was drunk, crashed his car, and went to a nearby relative’s house. But why’d they call the cops? He must’ve been really focked up

AND.....Apparently non compliant since a police dog was needed in the apprehension.  Read all the info lawyer.

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Holy shiit…the OJ case must have had you in therapy. 

:lol:  

On 7/14/2021 at 12:35 PM, Strike said:

What comments specifically are racially charged?  Acknowledging that he is black isn't in and of itself racially charged.  IOW, back up your claim.

I wondered about that as well. Up to that point, the only thing I saw that could be construed as racist was this....

How else he poseda feed his family?

Richard Sherman is a perfect example of how a person (of any race) can have all kinds of degrees on his wall,  & still be a complete !@#$!@# idiot.