Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

Richard "woke" Sherman Arrested

Sounds like he’s in crisis. I kinda feel bad for him. He could’ve killed someone from how he was apparently driving, so that’s obviously quite bad. But imagine the pain he must’ve been facing

• Haha 1

One detail that I'm waiting to hear about is what car did he crash and how much did it cost? 

On a semi related note, Dwayne Haskins wife punched him in the face and knocked out his toof while they were in Las Vegas renewing their wedding vows. What’s he like 24? Renewing already? Makes Sid and Nancy look stable.  

15 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

This would make a great ad for ADT home security. :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

This would make a great ad for ADT home security. :thumbsup:

Even better ad for the Mossberg 500

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

He's  going to have an awkward Thanksgiving dinner with the in-laws this year. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

He's  going to have an awkward Thanksgiving dinner with the in-laws this year. 

Woke black people hate Thanksgiving. Now kwanza dinner, that could get interesting. 

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Hell the guy probably bought that fockin house

Wow, what a racist thing to say. 

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Lol okay pal 

How about going to the thread where tanatastic and others were saying blacks are the root of every problem in the US and they should all be sent back to Africa. I think it was the latest Chicago thread. Call that one out first then you can come back here and explain how my post was racist :)   

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol okay pal 

How about going to the thread where tanatastic and others were saying blacks are the root of every problem in the US and they should all be sent back to Africa. I think it was the latest Chicago thread. Call that one out first then you can come back here and explain how my post was racist :)   

Ok.  You’re less racist than those guys. Congratulations. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol okay pal 

Your post doesn't become more of less racist based upon someone else's post.  I do expect more from you though.  At least you admit you're as racist as the people you're always calling out around here.

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

Your post doesn't become more of less racist based upon someone else's post.  I do expect more from you though.  At least you admit you're as racist as the people you're always calling out around here.

Lol no

46 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol no

Freaking racist. Who knew a worm could be racist?

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Incredibly racist, these guys occasionally give you a glimpse of how they really think.

9 hours ago, bostonlager said:

If

4 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

No it has a American Flag on it. If he would have just took a knee this all could have ended peacefully.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Perhaps he married a White or Asian gal? 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Perhaps he married a White or Asian gal? 

So? Guy made like $85 million in his career. Lots of those guys buy houses and stuff for their family, whether black, white, lemon or lime :wacko:

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So? Guy made like $85 million in his career. Lots of those guys buy houses and stuff for their family, whether black, white, lemon or lime :wacko:

Your statement reeked of racism insinuating that his in-laws couldn't have afforded the house by themselves. If that wasn't your intent then my bad. 

29 minutes ago, DonS said:

Your statement reeked of racism insinuating that his in-laws couldn't have afforded the house by themselves. If that wasn't your intent then my bad. 

Well that’s charitable of you, but I find it odd you’re contorting to see racism to call out in my post but don’t say a thing about all the overtly white supremacist stuff that gets posted here on a daily basis :dunno:

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well that’s charitable of you, but I find it odd you’re contorting to see racism to call out in my post but don’t say a thing about all the overtly white supremacist stuff that gets posted here on a daily basis :dunno:

:lol:. The difference is other folks make OVER-THE-TOP racist statements.  Myself included.  However you get to play the shiny white knight of the left and then get your panties in a bunch when others call you out on it when you make similar statements.   It's cool though. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. 

It's also awfully cute coming from someone that is scared to let folks on a low rent message board have an inkling of where you live.

BTW, you might have given away too much info when you referenced Hanford radioactive waste and the Columbia River.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

:lol:. The difference is other folks make OVER-THE-TOP racist statements.  Myself included.  However you get to play the shiny white knight of the left and then get your panties in a bunch when others call you out on it when you make similar statements.   It's cool though. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. 

It's also awfully cute coming from someone that is scared to let folks on a low rent message board have an inkling of where you live.

BTW, you might have given away too much info when you referenced Hanford radioactive waste and the Columbia River.

Okay :dunno:

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Okay :dunno:

I'm still open to meeting up for a beer next time you're in Seattle. Differing politics aside I get the sense we're at least similar when it comes to movies.  I also give a heck of a reach around. 👍

In fact I'd gladly have a beer with pretty much anyone in the GC, except for maybe HT because he'd insist on getting Budweiser.  😉

Just now, DonS said:

I'm still open to meeting up for a beer next time you're in Seattle. Differing politics aside I get the sense we're at least similar when it comes to movies.  I also give a heck of a reach around. 👍

In fact I'd gladly have a beer with pretty much anyone in the GC, except for maybe HT because he'd insist on getting Budweiser.  😉

Yeah that’d be cool. I’ll message you next time I’m in the area :cheers:

Definitely looking forward to catching a Kraken game once those start up

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah that’d be cool. I’ll message you next time I’m in the area :cheers:

Definitely looking forward to catching a Kraken game once those start up

Would you be up for some karate afterwards?