Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

South Africa

Wow, what a sh1thole.  

I love how the MSM attempts still to pin the blame on white people.  

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/south-african-crowds-rampage-overnight-defying-calls-end-violence-looting-2021-07-14/

More than 70 people have been killed in the unrest, the worst in South Africa for years, and hundreds of businesses wrecked. Food and fuel supplies are running short.

Triggered by the jailing of ex-president Jacob Zuma last week, after he failed to appear at a corruption inquiry, protests have widened into an orgy of looting and an outpouring of anger over the hardship and inequality that persist in South Africa 27 years after the end of apartheid.

:lol:

Yeah, white people are the problem.

Where are all the celebrities amd rock stars when you need them? 

Hopefully Charlize Theron will put out some ads where she gets naked to protest what's going on in her native country.  That's what the PETA folks do. 

Did you see what they did to the mall?

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Yup. And they really like burning tires down there. That country is the most built up, modern one in Africa.  Forget it. Done. You don’t come back from stuff like this unless you line up a whole lot of people and but a bullet in their head. 

I like their funny little accents

25 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

What did they do?  Did they loot the Orange Julius and Cinnebon? 

This will be America very soon. Within our lifetime. 

Never been there, might try to visit one day, I know Theron is from there and I adore her....

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Never been there, might try to visit one day, I know Theron is from there and I adore her....

Yeah.  Click on that VRBO ad at the end of that story.  I'm sure you'll find a great summer rental there.  

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Yeah.  Click on that VRBO ad at the end of that story.  I'm sure you'll find a great summer rental there.  

In one of my triathlon forums, a woman said she was thinking about doing Ironman SA. I told her she shouldn't go because it's just not safe there. Especially for a solo woman traveler.

Another woman chimed in and said she did it and I didn't know what I was talking about. All a person has to do is not go anywhere by yourself, stay away from the cities, don't go out at night, and try to stay in large groups also be sure to find a good hotel.

I said yeah sounds real safe...

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

In one of my triathlon forums, a woman said she was thinking about doing Ironman SA. I told her she shouldn't go because it's just not safe there. Especially for a solo woman traveler.

Another woman chimed in and said she did it and I didn't know what I was talking about. All a person has to do is not go anywhere by yourself, stay away from the cities, don't go out at night, and try to stay in large groups also be sure to find a good hotel.

I said yeah sounds real safe...

Yep.  Just a walk in the park.

White colonization has ruined everything it touched.  These areas would be thriving, native lands if not for the cracker crusades.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

White colonization has ruined everything it touched.  These areas would be thriving, native lands if not for the cracker crusades.

It would be paradise just like the rest of Africa. DAMN WHYPEEPOO!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Thank god the whites in South Africa got rid of their nuclear weapons before they got thrown out.  Could you imagine? 

44 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If something big happens here, you can guarantee it falls apart just like it did there. We have seen the panic from a weak virus that kills 0.2%. Imagine one that kills 10%.

That one video of the idiots rolling around on the ground, in water, in the store...WTF was that about?

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thank god the whites in South Africa got rid of their nuclear weapons before they got thrown out.  Could you imagine? 

Can you imagine the parades?  North Koreaesque but the giant bombs would be transported via lowriders.

The crowd would ooh and aah.

Free Souf Africa ya dumb sonofabitch!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

No, it won't. Too many peckerwoods with guns to allow that to happen here. Rest easy my frined. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

No, it won't. Too many peckerwoods with guns to allow that to happen here. Rest easy my frined. 

What do you think is happening? Those SA "rednecks" are setting up perimeters around their neighborhoods. And it didn't just happen overnight this is 30 years in the making.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Meh 

22 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

What do you think is happening? Those SA "rednecks" are setting up perimeters around their neighborhoods. And it didn't just happen overnight this is 30 years in the making.

They should've left after they ended apartheid. What did they think was going to happen? 

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

You may want to quietly remove that one from your bucket list. Maybe revisit the notion in five or ten years.

6 hours ago, fandandy said:

Wow, what a sh1thole.  

I love how the MSM attempts still to pin the blame on white people.  

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/south-african-crowds-rampage-overnight-defying-calls-end-violence-looting-2021-07-14/

Yeah, white people are the problem.

30 years after ending apartheid, the former victims said at the time they just wanted equality and fairness but instead it was ALWAYS about revenge and payback. Always.  They said that at the time to fool people.  It worked.  Once they got control of government they have now turned it to getting that revenge and payback.

This is where the US is headed.  The Democrats/Liberals are now saying the same things here in the US.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This is where the US is headed.  The Democrats/Liberals are now saying the same things here in the US.

We have the numbers here.  Sadly, so many of our white friends are traitors to their race though so who knows how it will eventually play out.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

They should've left after apartheid they ended apartheid. What did they think was going to happen? 

That’s what I say. It was 27 years ago. They could have slowly backed away and then ran in all that time. 

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

🤣🤣🤣

Glad somebody caught that. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s what I say. It was 27 years ago. They could have slowly backed away and then ran in all that time. 

If only there were some historical reference for them to study regarding what happens when a subjugated people are suddenly given their freedom. 

49 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

They should've left after they ended apartheid. What did they think was going to happen? 

Well, they were children then if they were even born. I'm sure their parents thought exactly like many here think it will go when white people become the minority.

Back in 2015 I met some white SA farmers in the Atlanta Airport. They said they were looking for farmland in the Dakotas to move to. I asked why and they told me some of what is going on in SA. I've been watching it ever since.

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

As I said above the people trying to protect their homes and community were children back then. Some ran and some stayed.

The problem is where is there to run to? Not here because this will be our children's future.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Well, they were children then if they were even born. I'm sure their parents thought exactly like many here think it will go when white people become the minority.

Back in 2015 I met some white SA farmers in the Atlanta Airport. They said they were looking for farmland in the Dakotas to move to. I asked why and they told me some of what is going on in SA. I've been watching it ever since.

I've been aware of the atrocities taking place in SA for years. I've posted about it here. 

That said, the parents of children at that time should've known better and left. Those who didn't have had plenty of time to see what's happening and GTFO. 

Don't get me wrong, I think it's atrocious what is happening over there. The brutality is indescribable. I'm not blaming the victims other than to say they should have left when the first family got slaughtered because by that time it was too late to save anything. 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I've been aware of the atrocities taking place in SA for years. I've posted about it here. 

That said, the parents of children at that time should've known better and left. Those who didn't have had plenty of time to see what's happening and GTFO. 

Don't get me wrong, I think it's atrocious what is happening over there. The brutality is indescribable. I'm not blaming the victims other than to say they should have left when the first family got slaughtered because by that time it was too late to save anything. 

I don't disagree with you. Lets say you wanted to run where would you go? Assume America isn't an option. 

Just read the largest food distributor in SA was looted. Everything gone. There is going to be a huge food shortage soon because the retail shops can't resupply and the ones that can are being destroyed.

Damn those Proud Boys.

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't disagree with you. Lets say you wanted to run where would you go? Assume America isn't an option. 

Australia? New Zealand? Focking Canada. Anywhere else. 

Or dig in and fight to the death. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Australia? New Zealand? Focking Canada. Anywhere else. 

Or dig in and fight to the death. 

I don't think any of those places are any better off than America. In fact they are probably more woke.

I think many of the white SA have chosen your last option. Just like they did in Rhodesia