Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Naomi Osaka — now with Simone Biles!!

The search function doesn’t work, so go fock yourself on the moon.

That said, we’re celebrating a quitter. I get it, it’s a tough row to hoe. But that’s part of being a pro athlete. It’s a lot for an average person to handle but that’s what it’s all about, competing at the top of your game including the most pressure on the biggest stages.

She couldn’t handle it. We shouldn’t burn her at the stake for it but why is she a fockin hero? And what are we telling society and our kids when we celebrate giving up and defeat?

I know I’m preaching to the choir here but WTF? 

We live in a sports world where Participation trophies are handed out and dudes compete as women - this is the shiit storm fallout we're left with.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

That said, we’re celebrating a quitter. I get it, it’s a tough row to hoe. But that’s part of being a pro athlete. It’s a lot for an average person to handle but that’s what it’s all about, competing at the top of your game including the most pressure on the biggest stages.

She couldn’t handle it. We shouldn’t burn her at the stake for it but why is she a fockin hero? And what are we telling society and our kids when we celebrate giving up and defeat?

👏👏👏

Wimmins basketball player just withdrew from olympics...citing mental health

16 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

FAIL...

You're not preaching to the choir, you're preaching to the moon.

And no you don't get to say fock the moon.  The moon is a rule here.   Adhere.

18 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

FAIL...

You're not preaching to the choir, you're preaching to the moon.

And no you don't get to say fock the moon.  The moon is a rule here.   Adhere.

Search function doesn’t work so fock you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I just saw that a Netflix special documentary is on her now.  For a woman who doesn't want attention she sure does bring it. 

4 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

So much anxiety 

I would’ve focked her, before I knew she was a crybaby quitter. Would probably hop off your d1ck and take a dump right as you were about to blow :thumbsdown:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why do people care if some chick doesn't want to play tennis? Must be painful for some of you. Weird.

• Sad 2

32 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why do people care if some chick doesn't want to play tennis? Must be painful for some of you. Weird.

Nobody cares dummy. It’s when she gets glorified for being a quitter that some of us have pause. But a dumb sh1t like you is probably blissfully ignorant, must be nice 👍🏻 

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Nobody cares dummy. It’s when she gets glorified for being a quitter that some of us have pause. But a dumb sh1t like you is probably blissfully ignorant, must be nice 👍🏻 

Yeah, not knowing what the latest is in women's tennis = being a dumb shlt in your liberal world.

:lol:

• Sad 1

I used to root for Osaka. Seemed like a sweet girl who came out of nowhere to dominate tennis.

And then came George Floyd facemasks, won't talk to press "because of anxiety", teams up with Lebron to go full woke.

Yeah, I'm out. Hope she never wins again and I wish her the worst.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Too urban 

I am still trying to figure out how it is a jap. Looks nothing like one. 

Now Simone biles has a mental issue. you f****** pussies. You have one gig every four years. Nut up Nancy.

• Like 1

Too much pressure, competing in empty stadiums...

Alrighty then..

:wacko:

• Haha 1

Just now, wiffleball said:

Now Simone biles has a mental issue. you f****** pussies. You have one gig every four years. Nut up Nancy.

Are we surprised that woke liberals are fragile and have mental issues? 

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Too much pressure, competing in empty stadiums...

Alrighty then..

:wacko:

Right?   Jesus..Just quit already

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Are we surprised that woke liberals are fragile and have mental issues? 

Would you like me to repost the story of your Viking hat guys have mental issues?  Lol

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Would you like me to repost the story of your Viking hat guys have mental issues?  Lol

Want me to post the hundreds of mugshots of your purple haired Antifia freaks with mental issues?

There are crazy people on both sides.

Liberal athletes are much more fragile.  A liberal 20 domething mother is much more fragile.  We all know this.

18 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

"The story." :lol:

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Want me to post the hundreds of mugshots of your purple haired Antifia freaks with mental issues?

Liberal athletes are much more fragile.  A liberal 20 domething mother is much more fragile.  We all know this.

Add grocery baggers to the much more fragile list.  They're still crying themselves to sleep over the January 6th "riot."

48 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Add Biles to list

This one seems even worse because she quit on her team, not just herself. Fock her :thumbsdown:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Add Biles to list

I’m telling you, it’s the hair. Makes em crazy.  

I don't like these comments about how these quitters are so brave.  It's the opposite of brave.  You get lauded for quitting these days. 

The message should be, "let's respect her mental health," and that's it.  No need to heap praise on someone for having a mental breakdown and quitting.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

I don't like these comments about how these quitters are so brave.  It's the opposite of brave.  You get lauded for quitting these days. 

The message should be, "let's respect her mental health," and that's it.  No need to heap praise on someone for having a mental breakdown and quitting.

The message is say nothing. Don’t publicly call her a quitter because that makes you an ahole. But don’t make it seem like anything besides quitting because that’s what it is

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The message is say nothing. Don’t publicly call her a quitter because that makes you an ahole. But don’t make it seem like anything besides quitting because that’s what it is

So what’s a quitter then? Can you explain that? 

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Why is calling it what it is being an ahole? People aren't allowed to comment on sports if it is not a favorable opinion now a days? Yeesh.

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Why is calling it what it is being an ahole? People aren't allowed to comment on sports if it is not a favorable opinion now a days? Yeesh.

As if Worms would afford the same understanding to a white guy. 

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Hey, they're showing the full video of your violent, treasonous nutjobs in Congress as we speak! Check it out! 

(You might not find it on Faux or the Qanon Network....) 

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Hey, they're showing the full video of your violent, treasonous nutjobs in Congress as we speak! Check it out! 

(You might not find it on Faux or the Qanon Network....) 

PTTSD