Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

I just got the S*** kicked out of me by a Black Detroit City Cop

...at Friday night open mat at my jiu-jitsu gym. Blue belt nice guy showed me a few things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

...at Friday night open mat at my jiu-jitsu gym. Blue belt nice guy showed me a few things.

If it was his BBC then he already showed it to your wife. 

• Haha 2

Got my cousin into Brazilian jiu-jitsu after he visited me in SA YEARS ago. They didn’t have Krav Maga around there. Only karate and jiu jitsu but told him we use some jiu jitsu moves and showed him some. He’s going on 7 years now with it. Little jealous cause I miss the sparring with others. Nothin like getting punched in the face and wrestling around on the ground with sweaty men then going to have a beer with them afterwards :lol: 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, DonS said:

If it was his BBC then he already showed it to your wife. 

Well yeah, I assumed that's why he showed up late. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Got my cousin into Brazilian jiu-jitsu after he visited me in SA YEARS ago. They didn’t have Krav Maga around there. Only karate and jiu jitsu but told him we use some jiu jitsu moves and showed him some. He’s going on 7 years now with it. Little jealous cause I miss the sparring with others. Nothin like getting punched in the face and wrestling around on the ground with sweaty men then going to have a beer with them afterwards :lol: 

You can do that without jiu-jitsu, just ask DonS.

• Haha 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

:first: 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Got my cousin into Brazilian jiu-jitsu after he visited me in SA YEARS ago. They didn’t have Krav Maga around there. Only karate and jiu jitsu but told him we use some jiu jitsu moves and showed him some. He’s going on 7 years now with it. Little jealous cause I miss the sparring with others. Nothin like getting punched

You might want to delete or edit that post. I took it out of my his quote too. That one might come back to bite you around here. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm a lover not a fighter.  :wub:

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

You might want to delete or edit that post. I took it out of my his quote too. That one might come back to bite you around here. 

Eh the last part was entirely a joke so if some people can’t see the humor in it then :dunno: either way, I’m not stressing it honestly. After the stressful week I had with my exams today I’m in the IDGAF mood and downtown drinking with my classmates, TAs, and the professors for our Post Gross meet up. 4 old fashions later and I feel great. Thanks for the heads up though buddy. Appreciate it :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Did he teach you the Chauvin finishing move ?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Did he teach you the Chauvin finishing move ?

No but I did go knee on belly. Should I have asked him if he could breath?

What will you remember most?  The fact he's a Detroit city cop or the fact he's black.

7 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

No but I did go knee on belly. Should I have asked him if he could breath?

No you should have ask him if he knew The Commodores ?

We went at it hard again today in a 10+ minute fight. The whole gym stopped and watch. Dudes a beast and ended up getting me in the end.