Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

How Did The Lock Down Hurt Strippers ?

Well and the clubs they worked ? Honey I'm going to give you the best time ever 6 FT away and best lap dance you ever had 6 FT away. Is my mask getting you in the mood  ? You are so kinky and should I double mask for you ? Please when you leave you can tip me curbside if you wish.

With all the pron you can find on the internet. I haven't seen an actual stripper in 20 years.

:overhead:

39 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Ok.  Im convinced this is gfiafp

on valium

Work from home.

team and zoom calls.  

Reduced pricing

Just now, Bier Meister said:

Work from home.

team and zoom calls.  

Reduced pricing

Makes sense and what about curbside stripping ?

5 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Makes sense and what about curbside stripping ?

Would have been nice with no one on the roads. 

• Like 1

I am trying to come up with a stripper, hurt locker spin-off. It’s not working. :dunno:

1 hour ago, frank said:

I am trying to come up with a stripper, hurt locker spin-off. It’s not working. :dunno:

36 triple D’S are forced to clean the toilets at the club off the Ne Jersey turnpikes that have lunch buffets and if they have cesarean scars, they are first in line. 

I’ve told this story before but it’s one my favorites. 

I was working as a seafood fry cook at a mom and pop restaurant. I was young. There was a bar two business away called The Swamp Room. Great burgers. The owner gets caught dealing coke to cops wives and girlfriends. Harry Lee tells him he has two options. Get out of town or spend time. Dude gets out of town.

A few months later the place is renovated into a a strip club. The Touché Cabaret. My coworkers would leave work and go directly there. After a a week I started bringing in boxes of fried shrimp, catfish, oysters, and fries for the strippers and bartender. I got fawking laid every night. By skinny’s. I was in heaven. 

So a few months go by and I’m bringing in the food. The bartender looks at me and shakes his head  :me What’s up?  Tony Soprano Pinky Ring: youse Bunny? No more food!!! My girls are getting phat!!! And it’s because of youse. Me: Sorry. I’m getting a lot. I’ll never bring anything agai. TS: You can drink for free and bang. Salads!!! Kapeche? Me: Yes sir. 

My poosay friends were terrified. Got to drink and bang for free till they blowed six months later. 

23 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I’ve told this story before but it’s one my favorites. 

I was working as a seafood fry cook at a mom and pop restaurant. I was young. There was a bar two business away called The Swamp Room. Great burgers. The owner gets caught dealing coke to cops wives and girlfriends. Harry Lee tells him he has two options. Get out of town or spend time. Dude gets out of town.

A few months later the place is renovated into a a strip club. The Touché Cabaret. My coworkers would leave work and go directly there. After a a week I started bringing in boxes of fried shrimp, catfish, oysters, and fries for the strippers and bartender. I got fawking laid every night. By skinny’s. I was in heaven. 

So a few months go by and I’m bringing in the food. The bartender looks at me and shakes his head  :me What’s up?  Tony Soprano Pinky Ring: youse Bunny? No more food!!! My girls are getting phat!!! And it’s because of youse. Me: Sorry. I’m getting a lot. I’ll never bring anything agai. TS: You can drink for free and bang. Salads!!! Kapeche? Me: Yes sir. 

My poosay friends were terrified. Got to drink and bang for free till they blowed six months later. 

Cool story but crazy they was getting fat on Sea Food. Must have been the fries ?

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Cool story but crazy they was getting fat on Sea Food. Must have been the fries ?

You know, they recently discovered that they can deep fry seafood, you know that right?

While we're at it, you ever see a skinny b**** at red lobster?

• Haha 1

Just now, wiffleball said:

You know, they recently discovered that they can deep fry seafood, you know that right?

While we're at it, you ever see a skinny b**** at red lobster?

Lol kinda figured that might be the deal. So Bunny was running his own Long Dong Silvers thing ?

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Lol kinda figured that might be the deal. So Bunny was running his own Long Dong Silvers thing ?

He liked it when they fondled his hush puppies 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

He was trading clam strips for stripper clams. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

All of it was fried. Onion rings and shrimp Monica pasta also. Tartar sauces. My friends still say to this day that I was porkin them and up.😊

• Like 1

Just now, BunnysBastatrds said:

All of it was fried. Onion rings and shrimp Monica pasta also. Tartar sauces. My friends still say to this day that I was porkin them and up.😊

Lol  again cool story Bro.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

He was trading clam strips for stripper clams. 

Never should've taken over that bushel of crabs though.  :(

41 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Never should've taken over that bushel of crabs though.  :(

Got crabs from a stripper who went by name Zoe. Bartender told me to drown them in the pool. Didn’t work. 😊

26 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Got crabs from a stripper who went by name Zoe. Bartender told me to drown them in the pool. Didn’t work. 😊

Really, that ###### survived?  <_<

54 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Really, that ###### survived?  <_<

Time of his life came with consequences.

Ps. how did I spell consequences high and drunk and can't do that sober ?

10 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

36 triple D’S are forced to clean the toilets at the club off the Ne Jersey turnpikes that have lunch buffets and if they have cesarean scars, they are first in line. 

Bada Bing is off route 80 not the NJ Turnpike. I’m just sayin.