Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Thinking about doing a big money league this year, what is the best ?

I am in a $500 entry fee with $10 ww picks and $15 to trade.. in my home league.

Looking to invest a bit more....Are they doing any in person drafts in Vegas this year ? I was looking at NFFC but its all online

The biggest one is the FFPC.  I played with them a few years, but switched over to the FFWC about three years ago.  Both are legit contests with high stakes entry (somewhere around $1,700 a team).  They are similar, but have differences in scoring (one example, FFPC has a 1.5 PPR for TE’s).  The FFPC has a higher grand prize, but the FFWC has higher league payouts.  Both have live drafts in Vegas the weekend the season starts.

8 hours ago, Mr. Landry said:

The biggest one is the FFPC.  I played with them a few years, but switched over to the FFWC about three years ago.  Both are legit contests with high stakes entry (somewhere around $1,700 a team).  They are similar, but have differences in scoring (one example, FFPC has a 1.5 PPR for TE’s).  The FFPC has a higher grand prize, but the FFWC has higher league payouts.  Both have live drafts in Vegas the weekend the season starts.

thanks... funny i can fly to Vegas round trip then for $178 from Dallas.. its 9/11 20 year anniversary weekend, gulp