Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Liberals call these peaceful protesters

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angeles-spa-becomes-scene-of-protests-following-alleged-transgender-disrobing-incident

Police should be allowed to shoot these focks in the head.  That would send a message that would be heard to the rest of these liberal focks. 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I watched the videos and I see cops beating the sh1t out of protesters :dunno:

One video showed an LAPD officer hitting a protester with his baton after the person appeared to spit in the officer's face, while another video showed an LAPD officer shooting a protester with a rubber bullet at close range. 

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Good. It's about time the police are using real tactics to actually stop those violent firebomb throwing, store looting, business smashing, monument toppling, building burning, life destroying, focks. :thumbsup:

All the footage in that story is of police beating on people.

• Sad 1

Other than the one video of the protestor spitting on a cop I can’t tell what sparked the confrontations. 

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Should’ve beat them half to death and shot them with real bullets :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Should’ve beat them half to death and shot them with real bullets :dunno: 

It's way past time to start beating the crap out of them and then shooting them in the face. 

But better late than never.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I'm tired of watching videos of professional protesters.  It's getting to be old sh1t.  This is prolly funded by the CIA.  

6 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I'm tired of watching videos of professional protesters.  It's getting to be old sh1t.  This is prolly funded by the CIA.  

Somebody is behind funding it. Could be soros working with the government. The now  vice president was setting up a fake funding ruse to bail those violent focks out of jail when we know it there was a bigger cash source behind it all. 

• Sad 1

CNN and MSNBC now saying... "the police had no right to disrupt Antifa's activities.  Antifa has a history of showing empathy and kindness to everyone from the elderly to infants.  the police need to know that they are not needed nor wanted.  Antifa was only there to protect the rights of the nations elderly from the police.  Antifa should be in charge of enforcing laws as they see fit and the police should be arrested...."

Los Angeles Police Declare Unlawful Assembly as Proud Boys Protest Wi Spa's Transgender Policy

Who knows what to believe?  That's  biggest problem with biased media these days.

To be clear.  I don't have a dog in this race.  I just like to get both sides of a story if possible.

I have no problem with trannies but am vehemently against trannies (who were born male) participating in female sports activities.

I also would support any legislation that outlawed sex change operations. 

I like the Proud Boys. I think they’re funny. 

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Of course you do

I like the police finally taking control of the mass destruction the blm and antifa have been causing.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Of course you do

You don’t like people that make you laugh? Also, people like you obsessing over them is funny too.  I don’t know how you manage to get to sleep at night between them and Q taking up so much space in your head. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t like people that make you laugh? Also, people like you obsessing over them is funny too.  I don’t know how you manage to get to sleep at night between them and Q taking up so much space in your head. 

Lol I don’t think I’ve even mentioned the Proud Boys since your hero told them to stand by

22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol I don’t think I’ve even mentioned the Proud Boys since your hero told them to stand by

Yeah, they’re working together. The head of the PB’s is an FBI informant, so it’s not so far fetched. Lol. 

44 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

and your hero told them to keep destroying the country