Worst sports fans.

Philly. Hands down. Total dooshbags. 

21 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Philly. Hands down. Total dooshbags. 

:wave: 

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

:wave: 

:cheers:

Seems like many, but I’m sure not all, warm weather coastal cities. They’ve got too much other stuff to do then give much of a damn about their teams. LA, San Diego, Tampa (Lightning aside), Orlando etc

9 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Jealous of NY.

Yeah I so wish I would throw things at opposing team players too. :rolleyes:

And what a wonderfully violent city. :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

Jealous of NY.

He’s from Chicago. The second place city. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah I so wish I would throw things at opposing team players too. :rolleyes:

As an independent observer I would give Philadelphia fans the advantage when it comes to throwing things. 

Throw a baseball?  BORING!!!  Throw a battery?  Now that's some outside the box thinking!

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

As an independent observer I would give Philadelphia fans the advantage when it comes to throwing things. 

Throw a baseball?  BORING!!!  Throw a battery?  Now that's some outside the box thinking!

Agreed. 

Plus philthy has long past of having really dumb violent fans.

Not worst, but it is fun to make fun of Packer fans that think they actually own the team.  :lol:

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s from Chicago. The second place city. 

Only in murders. Not as far as fans. :nono:

LSU fans. Worst ever. And they admit it. Alabama are a close second.

I think it depends. Some great mentions in here of course.  I would add Duke fans, VaTech, Boston fans are insufferable too.

10 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Yankees fans easily 

because they have to mention 100 years ago to try and be relevant? It's a sad existence.  Worse than Canadiens fans

• Like 2

1 hour ago, edjr said:

because they have to mention 100 years ago to try and be relevant? It's a sad existence.  Worse than Canadiens fans

Yes. Never ending. 

Any parent that sits in the stands and screams instructions to their little kid while the game is in progress.

11 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Righty Geek Club football "fans"

lefty basketball fan phags.

Lions fans.

This team has given their fans one, ONE... I'll say it again ONE playoff win in 64 years! Yet these focking morons pack that stadium week in and week out. Every year during the draft aka the Lions Superbowl the Koolaid flow so strong the Koolaid man runs out of walls to break through all over Michigan. The Detroit Lions are tied with the Tampa Bay Bucs with 3 NFC Central division titles and have NEVER won the NFC North

When the team you support has given you nothing to be proud of you're a terrible fan. A real fan would demand something in return for their support. Detroit Lion fans are more like degenerate gamblers who think their big win is right around the corner. It'll never come and they will just keep sinking deeper and deeper in the hole. They are like the pretty girl who keeps bringing home losers with neck tattoos and gold teef and wonders why she can't find someone to treat her right. It's a disgusting abusive relationship and makes me sad.

35 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Lions fans.

This team has given their fans one, ONE... I'll say it again ONE playoff win in 64 years! Yet these focking morons pack that stadium week in and week out. Every year during the draft aka the Lions Superbowl the Koolaid flow so strong the Koolaid man runs out of walls to break through all over Michigan. The Detroit Lions are tied with the Tampa Bay Bucs with 3 NFC Central division titles and have NEVER won the NFC North

When the team you support has given you nothing to be proud of you're a terrible fan. A real fan would demand something in return for their support. Detroit Lion fans are more like degenerate gamblers who think their big win is right around the corner. It'll never come and they will just keep sinking deeper and deeper in the hole. They are like the pretty girl who keeps bringing home losers with neck tattoos and gold teef and wonders why she can't find someone to treat her right. It's a disgusting abusive relationship and makes me sad.

I would call that loyal to a fault. I would say they are GREAT fans. They still believe and want their team to win. I think you missed the point of this thread

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

I would call that loyal to a fault. I would say they are GREAT fans. They still believe and want their team to win. I think you missed the point of this thread

That's what the battered housewife thinks too. She's a good wife, loyal, and believes her husband can change.

Bengals fan here....we easily have to be bottom 5 in the league. Maybe it's the close proximity to KY..not sure. Some filthy, with trash idiots in that stadium.

5 minutes ago, shovelheadt said:

Bengals fan here....we easily have to be bottom 5 in the league. Maybe it's the close proximity to KY..not sure. Some filthy, with trash idiots in that stadium.

Philly still laps you for pure white trash 

7 minutes ago, shovelheadt said:

Some filthy, with trash idiots in that stadium.

There is this in any stadium...

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Any parent that sits in the stands and screams instructions to their little kid while the game is in progress.

Coached my daughter’s little league softball team for nine years. Had to physically remove a dad and call the cops on him. Saw him a year later and he attacked me at Home Depot. Held him down with a garden hose on his back till the cops came.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Coached my daughter’s little league softball team for nine years. Had to physically remove a dad and call the cops on him. Saw him a year later and he attacked me at Home Depot. Held him down with a garden hose on his back till the cops came.

Some folks have a very strong opinion when it comes to the shift in baseball/softball. 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I agree with this. I also think Browns fans must be great for the same reason.

Worst fans to me are the ones that don’t even show up. Either that or trashiest, in which case Philly takes the cake. :first: 

Its a great time to be a Philly fan. The process has worked seamlessly.

also, went to school around tons of Philly fans and they were so fair weathered. In the sense that as soon as a team from one sport started to look like shiit, it was "eh its all good, college basketball is starting up soon, Nova is gonna be good! or baseball is around the corner, go phillies!

5 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

also, went to school around tons of Philly fans and they were so fair weathered. In the sense that as soon as a team from one sport started to look like shiit, it was "eh its all good, college basketball is starting up soon, Nova is gonna be good! or baseball is around the corner, go phillies!

Yep, still that way...  My FIL is like that...