JYaniscavich

$50 16 Team CFB Power 5 League

I’m looking for owners for a $50 16 team college football league. The player pool will consist of only players from the power 5 conferences (ACC, BIG10, BIG12, PAC12, SEC) plus Notre Dame.  The league will be on Fantrax.com. This is my sixth year running the league. Draft will start august 7th at 11:00am EST.  The draft will be a slow style draft taking days or weeks to complete. 18 round draft with a 6 hour draft clock per pick. The draft clock will freeze from 12:00am ET and 6:00am ET. You are still able to make selections while the clock is frozen. $50 league buy in due when joining the league. All league dues and payouts are handled by Fantrax treasurer. 16 team league with 8 teams making the playoffs. $600 to 1st place and $200 to 2nd. Starting lineups consist of 2QB 2RB 3WR 3FLEX (RB/WR/TE) and 8 BENCH SPOTS (NO KICKERS NO DEFENSE).  Pretty much basic half PPR scoring with some minor bonuses.  Blind bidding waiver system. Waivers go through every day at 10:00am ET except Sunday. 

Email me with any questions at jyaniscavich@yahoo.com

Here is the league join link 

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=ckc8p7k4kranqewz

Thanks