JYaniscavich

$50 20 Team ALL D1 College Football Fantasy League

The draft will be a slow style draft taking days or weeks to complete.  18 round draft with a 6 hour draft clock per pick.  The draft clock will freeze from 12:00am ET and 8:00am ET.  You are still able to make selections while the clock is frozen.  $50 league buy in due when joining the league.  All league dues are handled by Fantrax treasurer.  20 team league with 12 teams making the playoffs.  If I am not able to fill all 20 spots I will adjust the playoffs accordingly.  Payouts are $700 to 1st place and $300 to 2nd.  If I am not able to fill all 20 spots I will adjust the payouts accordingly.  Starting lineups consist of 2QB 2RB 3WR 3FLEX (RB/WR/TE) 1 SUPER FLEX (QB/RB/WR/TE) and 8 BENCH SPOTS (NO KICKERS NO DEFENSE).  If I am not able to fill all 20 spots I will adjust the starting lineups a little.  I may add an extra flex spot.  Player pool will consist of all D1 schools.  Pretty much basic half PPR scoring.  Blind bidding waiver system.  Waivers go through every day at 10:00am ET except Sunday.  Email me with any questions at jyaniscavich@yahoo.com

Here is the league join link:

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=e198ld3okraos022

Thanks