Sign in to follow this  
TBayXXXVII

Real ID... how come it's not racist?

Democrats, MLB, and Delta Airlines tell us that black people aren't smart enough or capable of getting a driver's license and that's why Georgia is racist (as well as other states that want to... get this, have you prove who you are to vote - the NERVE of those people!!).  Well, if they're not smart enough or capable of getting a driver's license, how are they going to manage getting a "Real ID"?  If the Federal Government is requiring everyone to have one at some point in 2023, how come Biden isn't stopping it?  I mean, how will black people ever get anywhere if they can't fly?  It's racist, isn't it?  Just curious. 

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Democrats, MLB, and Delta Airlines tell us that black people aren't smart enough or capable of getting a driver's license and that's why Georgia is racist (as well as other states that want to... get this, have you prove who you are to vote - the NERVE of those people!!).  Well, if they're not smart enough or capable of getting a driver's license, how are they going to manage getting a "Real ID"?  If the Federal Government is requiring everyone to have one at some point in 2023, how come Biden isn't stopping it?  I mean, how will black people ever get anywhere if they can't fly?  It's racist, isn't it?  Just curious. 

They don't throw out there all the racist things white people do at once. They need a queue to be able to keep it all alive forever. 

13 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Damn...crickets in here.  I guess they will just use their passport to fly

Does that surprise you?

It's fine until the Democrats need to use it as a weapon.  They'll claim that it was a Republican idea and that they just went along with it at the time.  Once a Republican state requires that as the necessary voting ID, the Dems will come out against them and call them racist.  They'll make the abolishment of them a part of their presidential campaign and they'll be gone in 2028.

Of course it does not make sense, its all just a game.

It is also funny that thr MLB moves an all star game becauee (gasp) a state wants to use IDs to vote.  But then radio silence on Cuba.  Hilarious.

25 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It is also funny that thr MLB moves an all star game becauee (gasp) a state wants to use IDs to vote.  But then radio silence on Cuba.  Hilarious.

AND they moved the game to a locale with even better laws to prevent voter fraud.....which is hilarious.

And they blame black people for not getting vaccinated.  Because God forbid they blame the Biden administration for not meeting the goal.

In this case, I guess black people should be able to get themselves out to get the vaccine and it isn't the gubbermints fault they cant.

These guys make no sense

20 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Damn...crickets in here.  I guess they will just use their passport to fly

I believe in past threads most people agreed that requiring an ID to vote was not racist.  It was other parts of some of the bills that people had problems with.

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I believe in past threads most people agreed that requiring an ID to vote was not racist.  It was other parts of some of the bills that people had problems with.

Yes, because Democrats... JUST NOW started to argue against ID laws, right?  It hasn't been going on for decades?