Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Bezos space man

meh.

I am not a big Jeff Bezos fan, what he does to waste his money is no concern of mine. I think he would be better of spending that money on feeding the hungry, paying his workers more, etc.

That was pretty cool.  It's a huge scientific step forward.

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

meh.

I am not a big Jeff Bezos fan, what he does to waste his money is no concern of mine. I think he would be better of spending that money on feeding the hungry, paying his workers more, etc.

How many meals a day you feed the hungry? For how many weeks?  Months? Years? Decades?

Teach a man to fish.........

Oh boy. They went to sub orbit for a few minutes. Only cost $30 million for a seat. 

Remember when back in the 1960s people actually went to the moon?

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

How many meals a day you feed the hungry? For how many weeks?  Months? Years? Decades?

Teach a man to fish.........

I donated a couple hundred dollars to food banks earlier this year and within the last 2 weeks I donated a single bob stroller and a double bob stroller to a womans shelter.

I am no where close to where my parents are in donating money, they follow the church to the T and donate 10% of their salary to the needy, however I try to give over 1-2% a year.

14 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I donated a couple hundred dollars to food banks earlier this year and within the last 2 weeks I donated a single bob stroller and a double bob stroller to a womans shelter.

I am no where close to where my parents are in donating money, they follow the church to the T and donate 10% of their salary to the needy, however I try to give over 1-2% a year.

Wasn't aware you eat strollers.  Anyway, maybe donate a fishing rod and a worm to help fight the hunger battle.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Oh boy. They went to sub orbit for a few minutes. Only cost $30 million for a seat. 

Don't worry about it.  He thanked his employees for paying for his little joy ride.

On 7/20/2021 at 8:20 AM, MTSkiBum said:

meh.

Bezos donated $100M to Feeding America last year :dunno:

4 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Bezos donated $100M to Feeding America last year :dunno:

And a much worthier cause this year. Van Jones :wacko: