Sign in to follow this  
edjr

**official** Olympic Games Tokyo -- 7/23/21 - 8/8/21

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Congrats to Tamyra Mensah-Stock!

You guys would actually like her interview too (seriously):

And that's the thing... for every one of these tvvats whining about how oppressed they are, there are an almost infinite number who would quite literally kill to take their place in America.

If the USA announced that any athlete from any country who wants it can renounce their citizenship and have US citizenship instead, there would be empty planes flying home to a lot of countries after the games.

Also, anyone noticed how it's entirely the women? Haven't heard much bullshit out of our male athletes...

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Initially I didn't bash S. Biles... What she does up there is physically (extremely) dangerous. If your head/ass isn't wired right, you could paralyze yourself.....or worse. 

But FFS, to come back a couple days later, and all of the sudden be okay to compete??? Give me a break, did Moses drop from the heavens and heal you? 

Total BS move, she should of stayed out. 

She said it was because she was having trouble twisting successfully.  Her beam routine did not involve any twists (in fact she took some out lowering her potential score).

Women's 400m hurdle coming up....we have 3 in, would all 3. 

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

She said it was because she was having trouble twisting successfully.  Her beam routine did not involve any twists (in fact she took some out lowering her potential score).

She also made a point of saying that she came back strictly for herself.

See you next Tuesday.

Other gymnast are apparently pretty pissed off that she keeps getting all the attention while they stuck around and did their job and won.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

She also made a point of saying that she came back strictly for herself.

See you next Tuesday.

Other gymnast are apparently pretty pissed off that she keeps getting all the attention while they stuck around and did their job and won.

Other US gymnasts?  Link?

14 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I’ll always remember Biles as the most overhyped gymnast in US history.

4 golds in Rio says otherwise. 

Guess she'd better rename that sequined goat from Goldie to Bronzie. 

😡

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Congrats to Tamyra Mensah-Stock!

You guys would actually like her interview too (seriously):

Not patriotic enough for me.  

1 minute ago, nobody said:

😡

Not patriotic enough for me.  

Well in similar fashion as the GC, it seems she is now being used as a pawn to complain about other people

I guess it's good wrestling is at least getting some attention...

55 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I'm no gymnast, and certainly no orthopedist... But if ever an event was going to test your ankle, it's the beam - twisting or not. That thing is the width of a cell phone, all your weight is concentrated on your ankles, then on top of that - you have to dismount.

Seems if one were looking for the least amount of strain on the ankle, they would have chosen the un-even bars. 

I think competing only added to the controversy. What heat she gets she did to herself, she should have stayed out altogether.