Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Vaccinated Pelosi aide tests positive for COVID after contact with Texas Dems

30 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So what your saying is that Biden is failing 

It’s a fair question. I mean he ran as the guy that was going to fix it and basically declared victory a couple months ago

Dem controlled Laredo TX has sue DHS to make them stop, you guessed it, released untested illegals into the city.

Texas democrats left Texas with 4 cases of Miller Lite, and returned with 6 cases of Corona. :lol:

• Sad 2

On 7/21/2021 at 12:00 AM, listen2me 23 said:

I havent flown in a while.  We still have to wear a mask no matter what right?

Anyone have any info as to why these people didn't have to wear one?  

I'm flying for the first time since covid here in about 3 weeks. I'll wear a mask the whole time. Not because I think it does anyone the slightest bit of good... there have been articles of late about foreigners flouting covid requirements... just get my to my destination, I'll be a good boy.

The 21 hour train ride, however, my wife and I and our 2 friends have a private room, so I won't wear one there. 

11 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm flying for the first time since covid here in about 3 weeks. I'll wear a mask the whole time. Not because I think it does anyone the slightest bit of good... there have been articles of late about foreigners flouting covid requirements... just get my to my destination, I'll be a good boy.

The 21 hour train ride, however, my wife and I and our 2 friends have a private room, so I won't wear one there. 

Enjoy the foursome 

I hate everyone.

1. Covid is real, and its from a China leak and that's effed up.

2.  Vaccines work.  Period.

3.  You make still test positive after being vaccinated but the real question is does it reduce being "sick", hospitalized or death.

4.  Apparently this is the new normal so fock it, just live with it......no more masks or nothing.  If you get sick stay home...its like the flu or the stomach bug.  

5.  I'm over it.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/20/2021 at 1:20 PM, listen2me 23 said:

Not sure why they vote Democrat.

Not sure I'll ever understand this.

11 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Three dudes and my wife sadly. Not a foursome I'd be interested in. 

Cuck.

hey someone had to say it.  :banana:

11 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Three dudes and my wife sadly. Not a foursome I'd be interested in. 

How does it work then?  Take turns?  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

How does it work then?  Take turns?  :dunno:

I guess it depends which one they are taking turns on?

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

2.  Vaccines work.  Period.

Note that I am fully vaccinated against Covid.  That being said, vaccine is just a word.  If I inject something in to your body and call it a vaccine, it may or may not work as you were hoping when you allowed me to inject you.   If I inject you with bleach, as some people think Trump suggested, it's probably not gonna stop Covid even if I call it a vaccine.  Whatever it is, it is making permanent changes to your body.  If any of those changes turn out to be bad that would be a problem.  So, it's ok for people to be skeptical of the vaccines they're being asked to take.  That's why, in most cases, we do years of study on these things with controlled groups of people trying to ensure the safety and lack of significant side effects of vaccines.  In this case it was rushed through understandably, but no one should be judging those who are a little more conservative when taking a medication that has not been fully tested.

• Sad 1

Liberals don't like seeing this at all. Watch mdc flail about the statistics. 

Or maybe he will just give me a sad face emoji because it's only up 9 deaths from yesterday. 

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 409
Shot & Wounded: 1977
Total Shot: 2386
Total Homicides: 434

• Sad 1

This isn't working out too well for the Texas Democrats. Their unmasked plane ride turned out to be a superspreader event. They've been away from home, sick, and ineffective. Fortunately for their self-esteem, their media allies aren't going to point this out to them how ridiculous it all looks to themselves and the public at large.