Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Hypersonic Weapons

Seem like a waste of money, although much of our military budget is.

Drones, AI, cyber security, and hacking is where the future is. 

The billion dollar planes, hypersonic missiles, etc are not the future.

Yes, we have them. And they are deployed. Putin's none too thrilled about them being in Europe right now. It's also why they just recently scrapped funding for the railgun.

I may or may not sell design tools to companies designing hypersonic weapons.  Such weapons are on these companies’ websites so I don’t have to kill you for divulging that.  :thumbsup: 

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I may or may not sell design tools to companies designing hypersonic weapons.  Such weapons are on these companies’ websites so I don’t have to kill you for divulging that.  :thumbsup: 

Along those lines.  I know a person who designs furniture for the secret service.  I asked “like microphones and cameras and a weaponized desk,or toilet and was told I was on the right track....I was told the creativity needed is like creating magic tricks.

• Confused 1

Yes. China has them too. They say that the big mystery of any potential war would be how effectively protect our ships, and carriers in particular, from hypersonic missiles. 

43 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yes. China has them too. They say that the big mystery of any potential war would be how effectively protect our ships, and carriers in particular, from hypersonic missiles. 

...and still takes me 45 minutes to get potstickers...😡