Sign in to follow this  
AxeElf

Amari Cooper to PUP

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

As if it wasn't getting hard enough to get Lamb at a value...  Now he's probly in danger of being OVERvalued...

Cooper to Start Camp on PUP

Cooper was always going to start camp on the PUP. This non news does nothing to change his or anyone else’s value. Wake me if he’s still on it Mid august…

1 minute ago, jrokh said:

Cooper was always going to start camp on the PUP. 

Not according to the article, but then you probly know better than they do.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

Not according to the article, but then you probly know better than they do.

I read the tweet, the implication is Cooper is expected to be fine. If you need help learning how to interpret information I got you…

13 minutes ago, jrokh said:

I read the tweet, the implication is Cooper is expected to be fine. 

Well of course he's expected to be fine.  He was always going to be fine, it just hadn't been determined whether or not he would be limited--or in this case, placed on the PUP--for training camp or not.

The dire implication, though, is that when people see Cooper being put on the PUP, they will start to overdraft Lamb.  1-2 months ago, you could get Lamb in the 6th, as like the 20th WR off the board, where he represented a tremendous value.  In the last couple of weeks, he's been more like the 10th-12th WR off the board, and creeping into the 3rd round at times.

NOW you're probly gonna have to pay WR8-WR10 price for him, which is really no bargain at all, and might even be a bit of an overpayment.

I think the professional ff owner won’t over react, so I would agree, today it’s nothing but a thing. 

Thanks OP. 😁

I’ll keep an eye on it but I’m not going to read too much into news in July.

Oh no the sky is falling, Barkley made the list, I guess Bookers stock is now going to soar.  

🙃

Just to clarify, All these NFL players, and there are a bunch of them (pats have 8 ), that are going on the list are on the Active/PUP list. It is different than the Reserve/PUP list players go on during the season. It is essentially meaningless…

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Just to clarify, All these NFL players, and there are a bunch of them (pats have 8 ), that are going on the list are on the Active/PUP list. It is different than the Reserve/PUP list players go on during the season. It is essentially meaningless…

I hope you're right.  If I have to pay a 2nd round price for Lamb after this, though, I'm going to point and laugh at you.