NFL: Teams will forfeit games that can't be rescheduled due to COVID-19 outbreaks among unvaccinated...

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I don't think any vaccine has ever had long term health issues that weren't noticed immediately.  Some vaccines had immediate side effects and were recalled quickly.  But if people aren't coming down with severe side effects by now, I think its pretty safe to say it won't happen. 

Now there have been other things you could point to, like Agent Orange.  Agent Orange was used for many years, and the US government hid the fact they were using it from the public for a few years, then they argued it was just a pesticide, then eventually it became accepted as a biological weapon.

There is a difference between the Covid vaccine and other vaccines.  Covid wasn't tested like other vaccines.  There was an instant/immediate push to get it done and get it out.  Other vaccines have had tons of money, research, time, and trials invested in them.  I don't think we'll see any real side affects from the Covid vaccination for a few years.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You cut off the next sentence.  I agree, it doesn't stop "everyone" from getting it.   But it does "stop" the majority of people from getting it according to most of the real world data, with the efficacy varying depending on the vaccine type and covid strain.

How often does your employer require you to get tested? Just curious. That is if you have an employer 

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

There is a difference between the Covid vaccine and other vaccines.  Covid wasn't tested like other vaccines.  There was an instant/immediate push to get it done and get it out.  Other vaccines have had tons of money, research, time, and trials invested in them.  I don't think we'll see any real side affects from the Covid vaccination for a few years.

Actually I tend to think testing a research done on vaccines decades and decades ago was worse than the quick testing done on the covid vaccine today.  But still, there could be issues, certainly.  However, if there haven't been widespread issues by now, the odds of the vaccine being safe is through the roof.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Actually I tend to think testing a research done on vaccines decades and decades ago was worse than the quick testing done on the covid vaccine today.

That's possible.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

There is a difference between the Covid vaccine and other vaccines.  Covid wasn't tested like other vaccines.  There was an instant/immediate push to get it done and get it out.  

By Trump, right?  

(And good job by him for doing it)

Just now, TimHauck said:

By Trump, right?  

(And good job by him for doing it)

No, by the pharmaceutical companies.  I don't recall Trump ever putting on a lab coat.

19 minutes ago, nospk said:

How often does your employer require you to get tested? Just curious. That is if you have an employer 

Why does it matter?  I’m sure there are other jobs that have daily testing. 

(I work from home)

30 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Why does it matter?  I’m sure there are other jobs that have daily testing. 

(I work from home)

I asked you a question, you failed to answer it

1 minute ago, nospk said:

I asked you a question, you failed to answer it

Do you think I have to get tested to work from home?

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you think I have to get tested to work from home?

You forgot to just answer how often. So it would be something like once every….and then an amount of time after that

14 minutes ago, nospk said:

You forgot to just answer how often. So it would be something like once every….and then an amount of time after that

I have never taken a covid test.  2 of my 3 kids have though (when we thought they had it, but were negative).

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I have never taken a covid test.  2 of my 3 kids have though (when we thought they had it, but were negative).

Thank you 

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You cut off the next sentence.  I agree, it doesn't stop "everyone" from getting it.   But it does "stop" the majority of people from getting it according to most of the real world data, with the efficacy varying depending on the vaccine type and covid strain.

It's this type of ignorance that allows the government and media to continue lying to people. 

It's sad how little you know and explains why you're so willing to parrot propaganda.

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's this type of ignorance that allows the government and media to continue lying to people. 

It's sad how little you know and explains why you're so willing to parrot propaganda.

Why is it ignorant?  You’re not a “the vaccine doesn’t work” guy are you?

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So what does that have to do with the NFL?

Nothing but I did originally say JUST CURIOUS when asking