edjr

DeSantis tells Biden and others to MASK OFF! Will not mandate masks for schools

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yep I wish trump would go away

yup.

1 hour ago, edjr said:

yup.

same type of leader, same policies

zero doushbaggery, although not sure he could bring people to the polls that don't follow the news closely

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

same type of leader, same policies

zero doushbaggery, although not sure he could bring people to the polls that don't follow the news closely

does he tweet?

I haven't been this excited for a potential candidate since Ron Paul

On 7/24/2021 at 3:37 AM, Utilit99 said:

Trump 2024!!!!

Great way to let the dems keep it. Sad

• Sad 1

Florida isn’t doing so well with COVID these days. Hopefully it’s just a passing thing, I actually like and get a kick out of DeSantis—so long as he stays in Florida, where he belongs 

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Florida isn’t doing so well with COVID these days. Hopefully it’s just a passing thing, I actually like and get a kick out of DeSantis—so long as he stays in Florida, where he belongs 

yah cause Joe is so awesome, youre such a good judge of presidents

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yah cause Joe is so awesome, youre such a good judge of presidents

He loves creepy joe so much he can't talk about him without showing off his TDS.

• Sad 1

It appears the US is headed back to masks and possibly lockdowns, as this delta variant seems to be killing vaccinated people at a good clip. (Cottect me if I'm wrong, just what I see online.)

I don't see Americans putting up with that again. I hope they don't.

On 7/26/2021 at 9:49 PM, IGotWorms said:

it's because of masks not lack of vaccinations. 😐

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It appears the US is headed back to masks and possibly lockdowns, as this delta variant seems to be killing vaccinated people at a good clip. (Cottect me if I'm wrong, just what I see online.)

I don't see Americans putting up with that again. I hope they don't.

It’s killing unvaccinated people. Vaccinated people much less likely to get it and even if they do much less likely to then be hospitalized.

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s killing unvaccinated people. Vaccinated people much less likely to get it and even if they do much less likely to then be hospitalized.

I also see they're claiming 18,000 americans died of covid in May.

That sounds like a load of bull. 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And yet the CDC advises vaccinated people to wear masks indoors.  I guess it's only conspiracy theorists that would find this odd.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And yet the CDC advises vaccinated people to wear masks indoors.  I guess it's only conspiracy theorists that would find this odd.  :dunno:

The cdc can kiss my d!ck. Fauci too. 

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

In areas with big outbreaks from the number of unvaccinated

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

In areas with big outbreaks from the number of unvaccinated

:lol:  This week.  Next week it will be everywhere. And the school closings will happen in 2.  And in 3 weeks, maybe, just maybe, you'll realize that the CDC has been toying with you all along and it's the vaxxed people that might be in trouble.  And at that point, you'll blame Trump.  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  This week.  Next week it will be everywhere. And the school closings will happen in 2.  And in 3 weeks, maybe, just maybe, you'll realize that the CDC has been toying with you all along and it's the vaxxed people that might be in trouble.  And at that point, you'll blame Trump.  :lol: 

You’re an idiot. Just look at the numbers. Cases way up but not deaths. Has increasingly been the case since vaccines were widely administered. Numbers don’t lie, but you do

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re an idiot. Just look at the numbers. Cases way up but not deaths. Has increasingly been the case since vaccines were widely administered. Numbers don’t lie, but you do

I may be an idiot, but I see which way the wind blows.  Cases are up and not deaths because the vaccine is of little use and the virus is weak.  Numbers don't lie.

26 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Yes, this is the case. The cdc, liberal government always focks things up all in the name of power, then get exposed, then they scream Trump!!!!!

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I may be an idiot, but I see which way the wind blows.  Cases are up and not deaths because the vaccine is of little use and the virus is weak.  Numbers don't lie.

The Delta variant wasn't weak in India (which of course was where it started).

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The Delta variant wasn't weak in India (which of course was where it started).

And yet it is in the UK, where the only legitimate study results have been released.  :dunno:

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And yet it is in the UK, where the only legitimate study results have been released.  :dunno:

Which supported the claim of ~90% efficacy against both infection and hospitalization/death.   Haven't we been over this?

Israel's small sample size is the only actual data pointing to a decline in efficacy against infection (but not really hospitalization/death).

If anything, you guys should be claiming that the UK was smarter to space out their doses.   But you're too dumb for that.

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

why not two masks?

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Cases are up but not deaths because the weakest of the old and fat and sick died last year. 

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

why not two masks?

Only 2?  Are you trying to kill old people? 

52 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Cases are up but not deaths because the weakest of the old and fat and sick died last year. 

Nah man, everything in a vacuum, nothing has changed since last year. Get with the program.

57 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Why didn't they all die last year in places like India, Japan, Indonesia, Russia, South Africa, Malaysia among others?

Sorry this argument is dumb.  If "the weakest of the old and fat and sick" died last year, that would mean we would've reached herd immunity, which clearly isn't the case due to the increasing cases.   There were plenty of old and weak and fat and sick people that didn't catch covid last year.

47 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Why didn't they all die last year in places like India, Japan, Indonesia, Russia, South Africa, Malaysia among others?

Sorry this argument is dumb.  If "the weakest of the old and fat and sick" died last year, that would mean we would've reached herd immunity, which clearly isn't the case due to the increasing cases.   There were plenty of old and weak and fat and sick people that didn't catch covid last year.

other countries didnt test everyone who died looking to inflate their numbers

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

other countries didnt test everyone who died looking to inflate their numbers

Japan did just off the top of my head.

Regardless, what’s your claim here?  They didn’t test everyone last year but this year they are?

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Japan did just off the top of my head.

Regardless, what’s your claim here?  They didn’t test everyone last year but this year they are?

tests are more prevalent and hydrochloroquine isnt as strong against the delta as it was against the china

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

We have a lot of fatties left to go :( 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

tests are more prevalent and hydrochloroquine isnt as strong against the delta as it was against the china

And yet excess deaths have closely tracked with covid deaths in countries that actually counted covid deaths properly.  Many countries saw significantly more excess deaths than covid deaths likely due to undercounting.   The few countries with less excess deaths (including some less than expected overall) were largely those that locked down hard and/or had an overall good response to covid - https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker

28 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

We have a lot of fatties left to go :( 

Seriously.  We have one thread claiming obesity is the greatest threat to America’s existence, but another claiming they all died last year.  Gotta love the GC.

Delta variant is weak compared to the original. It’s just more contagious. CDC and Fauci have already proved they have zero clue what’s going on and have already sold their integrity to the government. Shame that nowadays the only science allowed to exist is science approved by the ones in power and the big companies. 

On 7/23/2021 at 11:42 AM, edjr said:

DeSantis 2024 :wub:

Can I just start referring to him as "President Desantis" now?   It would make me feel better. . .