Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

***EdEx Unsanctioned- WGC St. Judes***

KSB              Collin Morikawa --- Scottie Scheffler --- Paul Casey --- Patrick Reed --- Abraham Ancer --- Tommy Fleetwood 

Clocaine      Brooks Koepka --- Rory McIlroy --- Matthew Fitzpatrick --- Cameron Smith --- Will Zalatoris --- Matthew Wolff

Blager          Dustin Johnson --- Louis Oosthuizen --- Patrick Cantlay --- Tyrrell Hatton --- Corey Conners --- Sergio Garcia

Alias             Jordan Spieth --- Viktor Hovland --- Tony Finau --- Joaquin Niemann --- Adam Scott --- Shane Lowry

WW               Daniel Berger --- Xander Schauffele --- Hideki Matsuyama --- Webb Simpson --- Sungjae Im --- Cameron Davis 

edjr               Bryson DeChambeau --- Justin Thomas --- Harris English --- Brian Harman --- Jason Kokrak --- Ian Poulter

• Like 1

Reserved 

Reserved/will also let the tour veterans figure out a draft order. 

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Validorated.  Also, @WhiteWonder this non sanctioned event has a bit different scoring.  Do you mind revisiting that for us?  TIA

Scoring should be the same. They don’t have a stable Ford event anymore. Unless I’m wrong, the only difference is no cut since only half field size. 

ETA: we did an Unsanctioned last year for the final 30 and that was where DJ started at -10 bc he was the points leader 

35 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Validorated.  Also, @WhiteWonder this non sanctioned event has a bit different scoring.  Do you mind revisiting that for us?  TIA

We had different scoring last time because it was the tour championship I believe so we mandated that a teams starting total under par could only be so many. I think this event would function as normal. 

4 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

We had different scoring last time because it was the tour championship I believe so we mandated that a teams starting total under par could only be so many. I think this event would function as normal. 

10-4  

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

The veterans of EdEx  can decide an entry fee and how many places are paid out  

Im willing to wager more but maybe $30 per person and pay out 1st 2nd and 3rd(money back)

so for example 6 entrants = $180 prize pool

1st - $90

2nd - $60

3rd - $30

Midweek bump

:thumbsup:

Midweek - mid-day bump. 

How do we only have 6 commits? 

Last call if anyone wants in next week. 

@dain11279

@Fumbleweed

We will give it to the end of the day/tomorrow. After that @KSB2424 and @edjr if you guys would be kind enough to figure out a draft order, how much we are playing for, and who to send the dollars to, that would be great.

wait, edjr is playing?

i'm out

Ryder Cup is fast approaching too. Anyone have any pool ideas for that?

I'll have to let you know on Monday, not sure if I'll be around enough next week to do a draft

On 7/29/2021 at 1:14 PM, dain11279 said:

I'll have to let you know on Monday, not sure if I'll be around enough next week to do a draft

Sounds good, Dain.  I'd love for you to play and if you want to leave some lists or whatever I can help there too.  

On 7/29/2021 at 8:42 AM, bostonlager said:

Last call if anyone wants in next week. 

@dain11279

@Fumbleweed

We will give it to the end of the day/tomorrow. After that @KSB2424 and @edjr if you guys would be kind enough to figure out a draft order, how much we are playing for, and who to send the dollars to, that would be great.

I do not mind being the bank and I will use this: www.draftordergenerator.com/  to do the draft order.  

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I do not mind being the bank and I will use this: www.draftordergenerator.com/  to do the draft order.  

Good deal. I’m willing to play for up to $100, but it’s up to you guys. Wait on dain to see what he is doing or roll the generator. Just let me know 

Don’t forget @lod001

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

I could be in. What are the rules, format?

Same as EdEx. Draft 6 - use best 3

19 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Sounds good, Dain.  I'd love for you to play and if you want to leave some lists or whatever I can help there too.  

I don’t do lists, drafting is the best part. But thanks for the offer :cheers:

• Like 1

On 7/30/2021 at 6:25 PM, KSB2424 said:

Sounds good 

On 7/30/2021 at 8:34 PM, bostonlager said:

Good deal. I’m willing to play for up to $100, but it’s up to you guys. Wait on dain to see what he is doing or roll the generator. Just let me know 

I’m probably willing to do the same but I assumed people would want to keep it around our normal edex event entry of $30… maybe willing to bump it to $50

30 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I’m probably willing to do the same but I assumed people would want to keep it around our normal edex event entry of $30… maybe willing to bump it to $50

I’m down for whatever amount. Just threw that out in case it got some momentum 

I quit :banana:

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I quit :banana:

I’m back in

Alright so who all is IN for sure, I see a couple maybes out there. I’d like to get this going later today.  

I’m in

Looks like 6 of us - 

@KSB2424 please generate a draft order and how many dollars to send you.  

On 7/24/2021 at 8:17 PM, bostonlager said:

blager 

Alias

KSB

Edjr

WW

Clocaine

Looks like these are the six players.  I say we keep it at $30 as I don’t want to scare any more people off.  Pay 1st and 2nd.  

Winner:  $120

Runner Up:  $60

Same Draft and scoring as always.  

Unfortunately the draft generator site is blocked at my work.  @edjr used to do that, any chance you could do it for us?

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Unfortunately the draft generator site is blocked at my work.  @edjr used to do that, any chance you could do it for us?

I emailed to you and me

Your random draft order:

1. KSB
  2. clocaine
  3. Blager
  4. Alias
  5. WW
  6. edjr

4 minutes ago, edjr said:
I emailed to you and me

Your random draft order:

1. KSB
  2. clocaine
  3. Blager
  4. Alias
  5. WW
  6. edjr

Thanks Ed.  FYI the email came from fantasypro’s so totally legit.  Give me a few and we’ll kick it off.