Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Will Biden finish his term

I keep seeing more and more videos of this guy just rambling about all kinds of random ass Sh1t with no point to it. You can tell he’s in a cognitive decline. How long before Dems claim he has health issues and make Kameltoe president? A black woman president is something they’re salivating over and she wouldn’t win the normal way. So I could easily see them using this as a way 

Based on recent history, I don't think incoherent ramblings is at all disqualifying for a President. 

• Like 4

Pretty dumb question and really funny coming from a Trumper.

Anyway, if he doesn’t die of old age, yes, he will finish his term and possibly even one more.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I would rather have Biden finish his term than what is waiting in the wings to become President...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I keep seeing more and more videos of this guy just rambling about all kinds of random ass Sh1t with no point to it. You can tell he’s in a cognitive decline. How long before Dems claim he has health issues and make Kameltoe president? A black woman president is something they’re salivating over and she wouldn’t win the normal way. So I could easily see them using this as a way 

He's already 3 weeks further along than I'd thought he'd get.  After seeing what's transpired these 6+ months, I'm thinking that anything short of death... even if he's walking around in his underwear to press conferences, they're going to keep parading him out there to reduce Harris' exposure to the world.  We can already tell that not only is she an idiot and unlikeable, she's really bad as a politician.  The Dems need to keep her insulated from the public.

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Anyway, if he doesn’t die of old age, yes, he will finish his term and possibly even one more.

15 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Based on recent history, I don't think incoherent ramblings is at all disqualifying for a President. 

This is what stage four TDS looks like. 

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He's already 3 weeks further along than I'd thought he'd get.  After seeing what's transpired these 6+ months, I'm thinking that anything short of death... even if he's walking around in his underwear to press conferences, they're going to keep parading him out there to reduce Harris' exposure to the world.  We can already tell that not only is she an idiot and unlikeable, she's really bad as a politician.  The Dems need to keep her insulated from the public.

Actually that makes 100% sense and what I can see them doing. Cause she’s absolutely horrible. Has she even visited the border yet? Or she still doing things like giving cookies to reporters with her face on it or getting happy over her own personal bus :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah the dems focked that ticket up. Now we all pay heavily for it. Homer Simpson would be a better president with the comic book guy as the vice president. The comic book guy at least has business experience in this country. 

I can't imagine he makes it 4 years.  He is probably on all thr best drugs to put pep in his step and he still can't complete sentences.  

I understand Trump was far from sound when it came to speaking properly but those comparing Trump to this guy are just blinded by partisanship.  Biden can't even form sentences.  He consistently gets lost when trying to answer simple questions.  No doubt he is very far gone.  Go back and look at many of Trump's interviews with unscripted questions.  He will sit there and calmly answer most questions.  Biden gets softballs and he cant even finish a thought or remember what was asked 20 seconds ago.  And we are only an 8th of the way in. 

47 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah, Trump was just as bad. You love to be lead around. You eat it all up. 

• Sad 1

What are they saying is causing Biden to molest little kids?  Is the cognitive decline or does he just love hisself some youngin's?

Imagine the kids that are on video, with Biden fondling them..when they get to be 16...17... etc. 

They'll be suicidal.

Joe is a class act.

Sadly, as horrible as he is, we need him to finish it. I don't think we could recover from the alternative.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Sadly, as horrible as he is, we need him to finish it. I don't think we could recover from the alternative.

I kinda take the opposite view. We need to show libs how bad it can get and that their ideology has consequences. Let her fock it up.

Of course, the thought of either Biden or Harris in the situation room during a crisis makes my blood run cold, but that was true of Trump as well. 

I don’t think the Dems will let him retire.  They’ll just slowly send him out less and less, perhaps blaming inevitable Covid variants over the next few years, and if necessary just having Jen Psaki stand up there with her stern second grade teacher voice telling you that the president is too busy solving real problems to waste time talking to the public, and the lefties will say “yeah, whatever you say Jen, those stoopid repubtards don’t know what they are talking about!”

At least for a while.  As this happens they’ll decide if they want to roll with Harris as the candidate.  If so they may send Joe to the farm not long before the election, so that “President Harris” can run as the incumbent.  

No.....

16 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Isn’t that part of the point?  He looks like he’s on his deathbed so wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t survive the next 3+ years 

16 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

This is what stage four TDS looks like. 

Truth hurts, man.  Trump was a bumbling, slurring idiot as well.  Not as bad as Biden but still undeniable.

I don't see Kamala as any worse.  We may have to hear her cackle more often which would suck.  But it isn't like Biden is making any decisions or even meeting with leaders first.  Most of the leaders seem to meet with her anyway.   

At least a % of the people wouldn't feel sorry for her like people do about old man Biden.  She would be more hated.  

I think it would be better honestly.  Biden isn't stopping any of these progressives from implementing their crazy ideas.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

I don't see Kamala as any worse.  We may have to hear her cackle more often which would suck.  But it isn't like Biden is making any decisions or even meeting with leaders first.  Most of the leaders seem to meet with her anyway.   

At least a % of the people wouldn't feel sorry for her like people do about old man Biden.  She would be more hated.  

I think it would be better honestly.  Biden isn't stopping any of these progressives from implementing their crazy ideas.

But he’s a moderate! 

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Truth hurts, man.  Trump was a bumbling, slurring idiot as well.  Not as bad as Biden but still undeniable.

Not even close to Biden.  In 4 years you can't find as many jaw dropping clips as Biden has produced in 6 months.

I mean just watch the videos.  I can't dream up a scenario where a president would be any less competent to comprehend questions and speak.

21 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No, Trump was a dooshbag who said frat-boy stuff......but the economy was strong, prices were low, unemployment was low....and so I dont care......

If Biden were half the president of Trump I would have no issues with him, but he is a disaster by every tangible measure.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

:doh: Flat out definition of TDS.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:doh: Flat out definition of TDS.

Disagree.  If you can say Trump didn't act like a doosh with a straight face then you're a partisan hack.

His policies were good, and he wasn't afraid to say what was on his mind.  In no way did he come off as a man who had no control of his mental health.   But he was a doosh.  

Biden is just a feeble bumbling old man and brings nothing to the office.  And picking another complete waste of space as his VP didn't help things.  The DNC right now is feferishly trying to think of who can run the country behind closed doors and how they can hide this fact from the American people.

But to say Trump wasn't a doosh is just a lie.

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Agreed. Hell, trumps been a famous doosh since the 80s. It's how he got the apprentice show gig.

I'll throw in petulant and childish as well.

But all those things still Trump outright dementia in my book.

Seriously, this guy who is obviously cognitively impaired is responsible for ordering a counterstrike in the event of nuclear attack. Break the little seal thing, read the code out, etc.

How long you think it would take for him to stumble through a string of coded?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Disagree.  If you can say Trump didn't act like a doosh with a straight face then you're a partisan hack.

His policies were good, and he wasn't afraid to say what was on his mind.  In no way did he come off as a man who had no control of his mental health.   But he was a doosh.  

Biden is just a feeble bumbling old man and brings nothing to the office.  And picking another complete waste of space as his VP didn't help things.  The DNC right now is feferishly trying to think of who can run the country behind closed doors and how they can hide this fact from the American people.

I know a lot of dooshes, we all do.  We may not be buddy buddy with them.  Hawk didn't call Trump a doosh.  He said he was nearly as demented as Biden.  Totally untrue and a TDS thing to say.

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Agreed. Hell, trumps been a famous doosh since the 80s. It's how he got the apprentice show gig.

I'll throw in petulant and childish as well.

But all those things still Trump outright dementia in my book.

Seriously, this guy who is obviously cognitively impaired is responsible for ordering a counterstrike in the event of nuclear attack. Break the little seal thing, read the code out, etc.

How long you think it would take for him to stumble through a string of coded?

Yeah..I mean it isn't about how he acted. He got a lot done and was a pretty decent President.  But to say he wasn't a child is just BS hackery.

16 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Trump was an ass. He wasn't a bumbling slurring idiot, which is what was said about him.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Trump was an ass. He wasn't a bumbling slurring idiot, which is what was said about him.

Fair.    

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I mean, I wouldn't hold him up as the shining example of mental or physical acuity, but to compare him to Biden is outright laughable.

The Republicans should introduce a bill demanding that, in the interests of the people, Joe submit to a mental health screening. It would never pass. Just keep introducing it over and over his whole term.

18 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

thats a bit unfair to  say that about obama, but ill allow it.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

schroedinger's trump.  BOTH an evil mastermind capable of forging international cartels of disinformation with russia to deftly steal the 2016 election, and a bumbling idiot.  just keep throwing shiit at the wall, everyone sees you as a zoo animal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

schroedinger's trump.  BOTH an evil mastermind capable of forging international cartels of disinformation with russia to deftly steal the 2016 election, and a bumbling idiot.  just keep throwing shiit at the wall, everyone sees you as a zoo animal.

Nice.  Well done. Hawkeye has now left the conversation. 

16 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I kinda take the opposite view. We need to show libs how bad it can get and that their ideology has consequences. Let her fock it up.

Of course, the thought of either Biden or Harris in the situation room during a crisis makes my blood run cold, but that was true of Trump as well. 

I doubt they would notice or care how bad she is. Black + woman = can do no wrong

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

that's funny cause that is what has been said about Biden.    

Can someone post one these bumbling Biden videos?  I have been busy, not keeping up with any news.

9 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Can someone post one these bumbling Biden videos?  I have been busy, not keeping up with any news.

:lol: here they come1

14 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Not a soul has called Biden intelligent. He's a sock puppet.

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: here they come1

ha..I was gonna say, can I please just get 1.  :D  

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Not a soul has called Biden intelligent. He's a sock puppet.

stfu..many here said he and the family were criminal masterminds.