Alias Detective

Who has a tattoo of what and why?

Nine fish you used to draw as a kid around my left ankle. My jury. 

Glad I got through my younger years without getting any.  I'm not vehemently against them.  But not for me.  

None for me and don't think I ever will.  I've never been a fan of tattoos but some of them look pretty awesome.  All I can think about is how terrible they look when you get older though.

24 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

None for me and don't think I ever will.  I've never been a fan of tattoos but some of them look pretty awesome.  All I can think about is how terrible they look when you get older though.

What’s older mean? Most older 70+ year old people I know don’t care how they appear to others.  Especially how you feel about their tattoo.  

idiot

• Sad 1

Can't wait until I have one foot in the grave but regret my tattoo because it's covering up my liver spot saggy skin

3 hours ago, posty said:

Tattoos are for people with low self-esteem issues...

This makes complete sense to me, and it might be the first time I've ever agreed with posty.

Let's talk about people who get tattoos AND dress like a woman.

Or people with funny haircuts 

And people who wear NFL jerseys in the offseason

🙄

10 minutes ago, taco breath said:

Or people with funny haircuts 

And people who wear NFL jerseys in the offseason

🙄

Yeah, that pink-haired dyke who plays soccer for the US definitely has issues. 

Just now, Gladiators said:

Yeah, that pink-haired dyke who plays soccer for the US definitely has issues. 

I would do her.

I can understand getting a mohawk before going into war, or a battle to the death, an MMA fight or something like that.

but for a Slayer concert? That Just doesn't quite cut it.  Homo.

Some people who have tattoos also have low self esteem so therefor all people who have tattoos have low self esteem. It takes a total lack of intelligence to come to that conclusion. Might as well say all men have low esteem or all women just because some of them do.

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Some people who have tattoos also have low self esteem so therefor all people who have tattoos have low self esteem. It takes a total lack of intelligence to come to that conclusion. Might as well say all men have low esteem or all women just because some of them do.

It's a generalization, idiot.

Kind of like Asian women are bad drivers, and it's true.  I mean there may be more two out there but I've never seen one.

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Posty is jacking off his post is such a stir.  He is an idiot for that statement.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Posty is jacking off his post is such a stir.  He is an idiot for that statement.

No you're the idiot. Idiot.

Convicts, sea fairing men, military and bikers. Acceptable tattoo wearers. The rest of you should go zip lining or bungee jumping.

25 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Zip lining and bungee jumping are fun! :dunno:

Your fleur de lis next to my ear is fun 😉

35 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Your fleur de lis next to my ear is fun 😉

🤭

16 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

🤭

😁

13 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Glad I got through my younger years without getting any.  I'm not vehemently against them.  But not for me.  

I'm pretty vehemently against them. Especially on women. Would never have gotten one if I hadn't been focked up in the right place at the right time.

(Ladies who have tattoos, I'm not being a hater, just not my thing. I just think decorating an attractive woman's body is akin to spraying tags on the sistine chapel ceiling. If their not attractive, don't care what they do.)

Before getting deployed, I'd thought to get one after I got back from the war, but the war was easy and not life changing, just a long camping trip. Then I thought about people regretting their tatoos and passed. Looking back, I wouldn't have regretted getting one but it really was, in fact, a minor phase of my life, so I don't mind not getting one.

Sat next to a buddy in a tattoo parlor in the Philippines who got  a Rolling Stones lips and tongue tattoo on his leg. Stupid.  Another guy got the playboy bunny on the head of his cack. Really stupid.  It’s not like he was John Holmes. 

13 hours ago, taco breath said:

It's a generalization, idiot.

Kind of like Asian women are bad drivers, and it's true.  I mean there may be more two out there but I've never seen one.

Any male who plays frisbee golf sucks dlck.  Fact.  I know someone who plays and he is a flaming cocksucker and swallows loads.  

Taste like avacodo?

On 7/27/2021 at 6:56 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Convicts, sea fairing men, military and bikers. Acceptable tattoo wearers. The rest of you should go zip lining or bungee jumping.

I forgot sluts, truckers and short order cooks

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I forgot sluts, truckers and short order cooks

Whew! :wipesbrow:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Arrowhead

Shoulder

Dumb 

Drunk

Regret 

Lot of us did it when we was dumb but now days think most get them to out impress each other and pure attention.

7 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Lot of us did it when we was dumb but now days think most get them to out impress each other and pure attention.

Yeah. Everyone has to “express their truth” and sh!t.

• Like 1