Alias Detective

Who has a tattoo of what and why?

21 years old and playing professional baseball.  I decided to get a tattoo of the MLB symbol.  I used a paper copy and the tattoo artist thought the white ball was an ink blot, not the freaking ball. 

Being drunk, I didn’t realize until a few days later.  

You?

• Confused 1

So, how does it look?  I'm trying to visualize this.

I have none and am opposed vehemently.  I think it's a thing right now that many, most, hopefully, will regret someday.  Just thinking logically of tramp stamps.  Holy Christ.  These women will be in their 70's someday.  Absolutely ridiculous.  

I have said here recently about a girl who has a tattoo with a misspelled word.

Tattoos are for dumb people.  IMO.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fandandy said:

So, how does it look?  I'm trying to visualize this.

I have none and am opposed vehemently.  I think it's a thing right now that many, most, hopefully, will regret someday.  Just thinking logically of tramp stamps.  Holy Christ.  These women will be in their 70's someday.  Absolutely ridiculous.  

I have said here recently about a girl who has a tattoo with a misspelled word.

Tattoos are for dumb people.  IMO.

It looks pretty Fockin stupid, that’s how it looks. You’re welcome. 

I have a Celtic family knot tattoo on my left shoulder, with my 4 children's first initials on top, bottom and sides, and my wife's first initial in the middle. I got it because I'm dumb. After reading the first few replies on this thread, I regret my decision, and I'm now going to kill myself as a result. Goodbye.

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Tattoos are for dumb people. 

That would make a good tattoo. 

• Like 1

I have two, outline of a shark and ace of spades with a bullet hole and got them when I was young and stupid. They look like jail tats but are on my upper arms so can be easily hidden. I don't want anymore or wouldn't have the patience to sit and get a big one.

I have an ink drawing  ofHerve Villechaize in a little white suit , but I dont know that youd call that tattoo.

• Haha 1

I have a life-sized tattoo of Cdub's cack on my uvula.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Sounds right

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

:lol:

So its like my third week of law school. The social dean lady decides to throw a mixer with the med students across town. They rent a bar, and hire limos to take us. I'm wearing a yellow shirt. This becomes relevant later.

We get there, and its lame. Apparently, med students are civilized people, and were just standing around sipping drinks talking.

Its open bar, and we take that as a challenge. We proceed to order drinks several at a time and get focked in half drunk.

Eventually, the time we paid for at the bar ends, and it is now open to all. Suddenly, the crowd changed drastically, as all the Ybor City (Tampa party street) skanks, who have been turned away from a med student law student mixer all night, flood the place.

Soon I'm dancing with some chick, and as the bruthas say, she is all up on it. Some of my friends walks up and says we should walk down the street and get a slice of pizza. I agree, tell her ill be back, and off we go.

We pass a tattoo parlor. My friend says, "You should totally get a tattoo!" To the two brain cells still at the switch, this sounded like a fine idea.

I choose a nice scales of justice, small, on my shoulder blade. He gives me the release form. Being a bunch of drunk 1L's, we felt the need to read this and try to negotiate. Tattoo guy was not amused. In the box asking if I am intoxixated, I write "focked the hell up" and get in the chair.

While I am getting tattooed, one of my friends throws up in the lobby, and they are all asked to leave. Meanwhile, some chick come over and shows me her new ink... she has had "fock me harder!" tattooed as a tramp stamp across her lower back. I ask her if that's an invitation... she is not amused. Tattoo guy is though.

I finish and go back to the bar. I find my skank, and she gets back up on it. I am basking in that high of a drunk man who knows he has one in the bag, when all of a sudden she turns and bolts.

I go to my friends table, and they are laughing, as one does when ones bro goes down in flames. "I dunno what happened" I say as I sniff my pits to ensure freshness. "Dude, look at your back" one guy laughs.

Come to find out the reason you arent supposed to get a tattoo drunk is more about blood thinning than buyer's remorse. Now I have a bloodstain down the back of that yellow shirt I mentioned earlier. Who knew?

We decide to go home, and I blackout. The next morning, I wake up, and go to the bathroom, where I notice I have a bloody bandage on. And it all came back to me.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

So its like my third week of law school. The social dean lady decides to throw a mixer with the med students across town. They rent a bar, and hire limos to take us. I'm wearing a yellow shirt. This becomes relevant later.

We get there, and its lame. Apparently, med students are civilized people, and were just standing around sipping drinks talking.

Its open bar, and we take that as a challenge. We proceed to order drinks several at a time and get focked in half drunk.

Eventually, the time we paid for at the bar ends, and it is now open to all. Suddenly, the crowd changed drastically, as all the Ybor City (Tampa party street) skanks, who have been turned away from a med student law student mixer all night, flood the place.

Soon I'm dancing with some chick, and as the bruthas say, she is all up on it. Some of my friends walks up and says we should walk down the street and get a slice of pizza. I agree, tell her ill be back, and off we go.

We pass a tattoo parlor. My friend says, "You should totally get a tattoo!" To the two brain cells still at the switch, this sounded like a fine idea.

I choose a nice scales of justice, small, on my shoulder blade. He gives me the release form. Being a bunch of drunk 1L's, we felt the need to read this and try to negotiate. Tattoo guy was not amused. In the box asking if I am intoxixated, I write "focked the hell up" and get in the chair.

While I am getting tattooed, one of my friends throws up in the lobby, and they are all asked to leave. Meanwhile, some chick come over and shows me her new ink... she has had "fock me harder!" tattooed as a tramp stamp across her lower back. I ask her if that's an invitation... she is not amused. Tattoo guy is though.

I finish and go back to the bar. I find my skank, and she gets back up on it. I am basking in that high of a drunk man who knows he has one in the bag, when all of a sudden she turns and bolts.

I go to my friends table, and they are laughing, as one does when ones bro goes down in flames. "I dunno what happened" I say as I sniff my pits to ensure freshness. "Dude, look at your back" one guy laughs.

Come to find out the reason you arent supposed to get a tattoo drunk is more about blood thinning than buyer's remorse. Now I have a bloodstain down the back of that yellow shirt I mentioned earlier. Who knew?

We decide to go home, and I blackout. The next morning, I wake up, and go to the bathroom, where I notice I have a bloody bandage on. And it all came back to me.

Long.

Here's the deal kiddos. If you're looking to make longer-term money. The technology to remove tattoos it's getting better every freaking year. And the demand is soaring. And it's going to grow exponentially. Don't take my word for it. Just research it. 

Don't have one.  
Not against them, (except on what would be a normally hawt girl) but never had the desire. 

My buddy Dave Smith made a funny vid about neck tattoos a few years ago 
34 sec vid...funny

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

I have a Celtic family knot tattoo on my left shoulder, with my 4 children's first initials on top, bottom and sides, and my wife's first initial in the middle. I got it because I'm dumb. After reading the first few replies on this thread, I regret my decision, and I'm now going to kill myself as a result. Goodbye.

I have a Celtic knot on my left shoulder, too. Plus a fleur de lis on the inside of my right ankle.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I have a Celtic knot on my left shoulder, too. Plus a fleur de lis on the inside of my right ankle.

Softball :wall:

7 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Softball :wall:

Your face is a softball.

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Your face is a softball.

I knew you would be tatted up.  Had I money to wager, I would have put it all on you.

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I knew you would be tatted up.  Had I money to wager, I would have put it all on you.

I have 2. That’s not the definition of tatted up. 

I have all the people that have been banned from FFToday for remembrance.  Olde English lettering of course.  RIP Drobeski.  Looking forward to that wiffleball one.

14 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I'd have killed that wager. I'd have bet exactly what turned out... a couple of tattoos in places that can easily be covered if wanted.

OM os definitely the lady in the streets but a freak in the bed type. 😆

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, nobody said:

I have all the people that have been banned from FFToday for remembrance.  Olde English lettering of course.  RIP Drobeski.  Looking forward to that wiffleball one.

:lol: :nono:

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'd have killed that wager. I'd have bet exactly what turned out... a couple of tattoos in places that can easily be covered if wanted.

OM os definitely the lady in the streets but a freak in the bed type. 😆

i can be a freak in the streets if you give me enough tequila. 

9 hours ago, nobody said:

You can save some ink and money by just tattooing wiffle on your ball sack. 

i hate following the crowd or doing what is trendy.  tats are trendy so no thanks.  

you know, people tend to keep the styles and mannerisms that they wore and used during the best years of their lives.  So all those millennials that wore their pants on the ground, they are in their 30s and maybe even 40s now.  i see them sometimes, still with their pants on the ground, looking middle-aged.  its sad.

I got recruited to a “frat” when I was in community college. One night they got all the new recruits blackout drunk and took us to the tattoo parlor. I woke up with a five alarm hangover and a butterfly on my lower back.

The joke was on TJ though: There was no frat! :cry: 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, t.j. booker said:

I got recruited to a “frat” when I was in community college. One night they got all the new recruits blackout drunk and took us to the tattoo parlor. I woke up with a five alarm hangover and a butterfly on my lower back.

The joke was on TJ though: There was no frat! :cry: 

BroJammers

15 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

21 years old and playing professional baseball.  I decided to get a tattoo of the MLB symbol.  I used a paper copy and the tattoo artist thought the white ball was an ink blot, not the freaking ball. 

Being drunk, I didn’t realize until a few days later.  

You?

None.  No interest.  Never will.  I do find the artwork really cool.  Those peeps do a really great job a lot of the times.

Not my thing.  I have a hard enough time picking a restaurant for dinner; picking something that would be on my body forever is too much pressure.  :D 

One exception I know:  one of my best friends has a small one on his ankle commemorating his son, who committed suicide.  I can’t imagine what that would be like and can see wanting to do that.

Another is my daughter the type 1 diabetic — she got what is basically a permanent medicalert bracelet on her wrist.  I suppose I could do something similar, since I wear a bracelet for being a neck breather, but again it is not my thing.

Like most others I find “all tatted up” to be hugely unattractive.  One or two small ones (like OM described) can be fun if done well, and especially if there is a good story behind them.

• Sad 1

I got stood up on a disc golf date with this hot young girl. she was meeting up with a homie to get a tattoo.

🤬